Ski Condo, Panoramic Views, Unbeatable Location and Price!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Our Buffalo Ridge condo is a large 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo that sleeps up to 4 people. It sits on top of Buffalo Ridge overlooking the national forest with panoramic views of mountains, ski areas, forest and wetlands from 30 ft wide, wall to wall windows. There is easy access to 7 major ski resorts, plus forest access just out the door. Watch moose, deer, fox, birds and other animals from your deck, living room, dining room or kitchen with views of Keystone ski runs just a short distance away! Even though our Colorado ski condo has the feel of a cabin in the forest, it is located less than 20 minutes from the Keystone, Copper, Breckenridge and A Basin ski areas!
When it comes to enjoying the Colorado outdoors, we believe our condo is perfect. It is near the ski areas and bus routes, has amazing views of the wilderness, mountains, wetlands and animals and has great clubhouse facilities. You can walk out the door to hike, and cross country ski and snow shoe. Our condo is close to a clubhouse that has a large pool and game room and hot tub. The clubhouse is just steps from our reserved covered parking spot!
Inside our mountain retreat you will enjoy the luxury of a modern condo. The kitchen is fully stocked with new appliances, tile floor and large dining area. It has all the conviences such as dishwasher, microwave, blender and gourmet cookware. The condo is south facing and has 2 skylights making the whole living area bright and cheery. All the rooms have vaulted ceilings! There is an LCD Television with cable service and a high-speed internet connection. The wood burning fireplace keeps the condo cozy, warm and romantic during the winter months. The BBQ and picnic table is just out the door off the entryway to the condo. Also, we have the Simmons top of the line Beautyrest Exceptionale pillowtop mattress because we know how important a good nights sleep can be on an active vacation in the mountains.
Our condo is very close to the center of activities, shopping and ski areas. And you have a reserved, covered parking space at the foot of the door going to the condo. You may use the free shuttle service to shopping, dining and nightlife in Dillon, Frisco, Silverthorne and Breckenridge. Shop Silverthorne's discount stores at the bottom of the mountain or use the bus to get to ski resorts at Vail, Breckenridge, Keystone or Copper Mountain. Our condo is also just 5 minutes from the Silverthorne Recreation Center.
Below is a list of amenities for our Colorado Buffalo Ridge Condo that make it so unique:
* Location - Our Buffalo Ridge Condos building is adjacent to the wetlands and National Forest with hiking trails right outside the door. It is only a few miles from the famous Silverthorne factory outlet stores and the Silverthorne Recreation Center. It is located on the free shuttle bus route to ski areas, dining, and shopping, our condo offers easy access to Loveland, Keystone, Breckenridge, Arapahoe Basin, Copper Mountain, Vail, and Beaver Creek.
* Views - One of the most impressive things about our condo are the panaramic views of the wetlands, the forests and the mountains. These views make you feel like you are in a mountain cabin in the Colorado national forest. The views span for 180 degrees from the living room, dining room, kitchen and patio. The views from the jacuzzi and pool in the clubhouse next door are equally impressive!
* Bright and Airy - There are Wall-to-wall windows in the living room and the dining room which are south facing. Every room including the bedrooms have vaulted ceilings and there are 2 large skylights making the condo very bright and airy.
* Mountain Living - Surrounded by the forest and The smell of pines and fresh air make this mountain retreat a wonderful Colorado experience.
* Large - Our condo is a very large 2 bedroom and 2 bath compared to other vacation rentals (1195 sq ft).
* Swimming pool and Clubhouse - The swimming pool at Buffalo Ridge Condos is really quite large and there is a jucuzzi in the pool area. There are 4 clubhouses that you can use as guests of our condo. Also there is a tennis court and game room and locker rooms.
* National Forest - The complex is surrounded by National Forest but our building is unique in that is borders the forest and wetlands and we have an unobstructed view of the forest and mountain ranges. It feels very private and quaint as if you were in a cabin in the Colorado forest.
* Skiing Nearby - There are 7 ski areas within a short drive or use the free shuttle service out in front of the complex.
* Large Bedrooms - The master bedroom has a luxury, top of the line, Simons Worldclass Beautyrest Pillowtop king size bed. The 2nd bedroom has a very comfortable queen size bed.
* Many Extras - There is an great stereo with CD player as well as Color TV, Cable, VCR, and Wireless High Speed Internet. There is a BBQ grill and picnic area in the garden just steps from the condo entrance.. The kitchen is fully equipped with gourmet cookware and many appliances. The condo is comfortable and very nicely decorated. There is a laundry room on site. Local phone service is free. House cleaning is available.
* Location - We (Jack and Dorinda) have been vacationing in the Colorado mountains since 1980 and it didn't take us long to decide that we like this area and location the best. We eventually bought our condo in June 2008 and we stay there ourselves as often as we can!
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Wood Fireplace
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Hockey
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Snow shoeing, Hiking in National Forest
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Apr 16 - Nov 12, $115/night Nov 13 - Dec 17, $135/night Dec 19 - Jan 03, $225/night Jan 04 - Apr 15, $150/night Price Includes All Taxes A $95 cleaning fee and $300 refundable deposit required
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Primary: (888)747-2988 Toll Free
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Our Buffalo Ridge Condo Personal Site
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunset from Living Room
Master with King Bed
Moose at Play out the Window - Great Spiker
View from Condo
Bedroom with Queen Bed
View Out Dining Room Window
Wetlands from living room window
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 08, 2013