Breathtaking Ground Floor 2 BR/2 BA Garden Villa/Condo
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Forest Glen villa description
Enjoy our freshly painted and redecorated ground floor garden villa with all the amenities of home. Take in the spectacular view of the 4th fairway and lake of the newly redesigned Arthur Hills championship golf course in the beautiful 630-acre gated community. Forest Glen is known for its natural preserves, lakes, greenery and winding fairways. Conveniently located just off I-75, you will find yourself only minutes away from the beautiful white sandy beaches, shopping and fine dining of Naples and Marco Island.
This immaculate villa is fully furnished and features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, plus a den that can be used as a third bedroom. There is a 40” flat screen TV located in the living room with a DVD and CD player. An additional flat screen TV is located in the master bedroom and second bedroom. Enjoy your meals in the fully equipped kitchen or at the fine dining restaurant located in the clubhouse.
• 1st floor unit for maximum convenience with diagonal tile throughout.
• Open floor plan, featuring eat in kitchen, counter top breakfast bar with stools and a spacious living room.
• Large master bedroom with Queen size bed and 2 walk-in closets.
• Master bath with separate shower, his and her vanities and Roman soaking tub.
• Guest bedroom with 2 twin beds and large closet.
• 2nd full bathroom with full sized washer and dryer.
• Sitting room that can be used as 3rd bedroom with king size daybed (sleeping capacity 2).
• All linens and towels included.
• Broadband Internet & Wi-Fi (available upon request).
GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB AMENITIES
• Newly redesigned Arthur Hills par 72-championship golf course challenging all levels.
• State-of-the-art aqua driving range and practice putting green (included in transfer fee).
• Elegant 16,000 sq. ft. newly renovated clubhouse with a fine dining restaurant, lounge, men’s and women’s locker rooms with showers and sauna.
• Fully stocked Pro Shop (lessons available) and fitness center.
• Six Hard Tru lighted tennis courts with lessons and leagues available.
• Over 2 miles of paved jogging/biking nature paths.
• Clubhouse heated pool with outdoor bar and grill (waiter service available).
• Condo association pool with bar-be-que.
• 24 hour attended guardhouse for maximum security.
Keywords: Garden Villa Condominium
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Towels Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable:
- Shared Hot Tub:
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
Location & View
- Golf Course Front
- Lake View
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
ReviewsWrite a review
We had a wonderfully restful week in Forest Glen! The golf, tennis and swim facilities were super. The unit was spacious, clean, attractive, and very comfortably furnished. The location provided a convenient launching point for trips into Naples, Marco Island, and the Everglades. The entire complex was immaculate and a beautiful place just to walk or bike. The owner was prompt and extremely helpful in making arrangements. Forest Glen was a great escape from the cold March in the rest of the country!!!
- Guest Wildcat (Elizabethtown, Kentucky)
- Date of stay 03/09/13
- Review Submitted 05/13/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, people with disabilities, age 55+, girls getaway.
This was a very clean and well appointed unit. We have two small children and, ordinarily, we thoroughly clean our unit on our day of arrival. That was not needed here as the place was spotless. I've rented through VRBO many times before, and this was probably the cleanest unit we've stayed in. The owner is very friendly and responsive to boot. I highly recommend this unit.
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 03/22/13
- Review Submitted 04/08/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, people with disabilities, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
Outstanding place to stay!
Outstanding place to stay!
My husband and I arrived and were very pleased with everything in the complex and condo. Usually when you get to a place like this you feel like the pictures made it look better than it really is but in this case we were even more ecstatic seeing it in person! The location was fantastic and close to so many things and the Forest Glen development was gorgeous. I could not believe how friendly the people were when we were driving in - lots of waves hello etc. We have stayed in many, many time shares over the last 20 years and what I really loved about this place is how "homey" I felt while staying there. There are wonderful little touches all around that made us feel like we were actually borrowing a friends place while they were out of town or something. It was stocked very nicely with everything you might need if you wanted to cook and it was absolutely immaculate in terms of cleanliness. I also might say that the bed in the master bedroom was magical and we slept very well during that week! My favorite thing to do was spend time in the morning and evenings in the screened patio relaxing and watching the golfers, birds and just feasting our eyes on the landscaping. My husband LOVED taking the various trails that are in the development and the pools are marvelous! All in all we were super happy with our trip and staying at this condo was a large part of why.
- Guest vjenningscpm (Cypress, CA )
- Date of stay 04/07/12
- Review Submitted 04/30/12
Recommended for: People with disabilities, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children.
Guest comment entered by owner
We really enjoyed our stay at your villa and the thoughtfulness you displayed in making your home "our home". The decor carried the outside in with its well-placed shorebird pictures, seashells and accent pieces that complemented the bed coverings and everything else. There was plenty of space for everything. Thank you for your attention to detail; it made our life and vacation more pleasant. We look forward to staying there again.
- Guest Jeanne and Mike (Green Bay, WI)
- Date of stay 02/01/10
- Review Submitted 04/25/10
We truly enjoyed the many comforts of your home - i.e., very well stocked kitchen which makes me happy and a great TV which makes my husband happy. Your welcome book is very helpful. We've been very comfortable here. (1/28/2009 - 3/7/2009)
- Guest Carla & Marcia (Handen, CT)
- Date of stay 03/27/09
- Review Submitted 03/27/09
The condo is not only spacious & very well maintained, but also beautifully decorated! We stayed in January when the weather was unseasonably cold, so more time was spent inside - no complaints, as the condo was very comfortable & more than fully equipped - truly enjoyed our stay & look forward to renting again next year! Also, easy drive to downtown Naples & Marco Island.
- Guest Lisa & Tracy (Chicago, IL)
- Date of stay 03/25/09
- Review Submitted 03/25/09
Jan-Mar .. $3200/month (discount for multiple monthly rentals) Apr ...... $2600/month May-Sep .. $1800/month Oct-Dec .. $2500/month Security Deposit, Applicable Taxes, Cleaning Fee & Golf Transfer Fee Extra.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2007
- Primary: (815) 385-3628
- Secondary: (815) 814-2081 (Illinois, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of 4th fairway and lake from screened in lanai
Living Room includes 40" HD TV, DVD & CD
View of bedroom #2
View of the sunset at Naples Pier
View of breakfast bar, kitchen and entrance hallway
Master Bedroom includes 26" HD TV and two walk-in closets.
Heated clubhouse pool and restaurant
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Wednesday, January 22, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.