The Schroon Lake Retreat - Elegant Adirondack Vacation Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Adirondack house description
Come experience the peaceful east side of Schroon Lake. Set on a hilltop near the timeless and quaint town of Adirondack you'll enjoy the phenomenal views of Schroon Lake and the Adirondack High Peaks up the lake, and the slopes of Gore Mountain down the lake. One of Schroon Lake's finest rental properties, this magnificent new home was custom designed with you in mind. Whether you seek a romantic getaway, sun and fun at the huge sandy beach, swimming in a pristine mountain lake, plenty of marked hiking trails, horseback riding, canoeing, fantastic downhill skiing at Gore and Whiteface, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing right outside your door, or simply serene relaxation by a crackling fire as you watch the snow fall, this is a home of dreams - come share those dreams. Stay for a weekend, a week, or longer!
You are warmly welcomed by owners Guy and Jennifer Yost - feel free to call or email with any questions.
Every room in this executive home provides a feast for the senses and a view you'll take home with you. You'll find amenities such as:
• Gourmet Kitchen with huge sit-up island, professional stove, complete with all condiments and the basics to make cooking an anticipated adventure!
• Open Living Area - Adirondack River Rock gas fireplace: just turn the thermostat! Two-story wall of windows with a view that takes your breath away! Adirondack cherry floors and leather furniture - classic Adirondack contemporary decor.
• Game Room - Complete with billiard table, sit-up bar, foosball, electronic darts, a myriad of board games, and a well-stocked poker table! And, once again, a view to die for!
• Library - Sunny landing stocked with Adirondack fiction and non-fiction. Enjoy books on the photography of Seneca Ray Stoddard, or the tales of Adirondack Guides from the 1800's.
• Decks! - A massive deck off the main floor, complete with picnic table, deck chairs, and a gourmet gas grill. Each bedroom also has its own private deck with Adirondack chairs - for those quiet mornings sipping your coffee and taking in the fresh mountain air.
• Screen Room - Features carpeted outdoor luxury with an outdoor living room and dining room.
• Four large bedrooms - two with queen beds, two with twin beds. Each with private bathroom access, private deck, magnificent views, and tastefully decorated with North Country antiques and decor.
• Sofa Sleeper and Roll-Away beds - You'll find a queen-size sofa sleeper and roll-away beds in the game room. You'll also find extra futons and sleeping bags!
• Entertainment - We provide televisions with basic cable and DVD/VCRs in just about every room of the house. You'll find an X-Box gaming system, with some G-rated games, and a variety of VHS tapes and DVDs. In addition there is a wonderful stereo system in the living area, complete with a variety of CDs. Full computer system - stay in touch with high-speed internet connection complete with WI-FI.
• Private Yard - You'll enjoy the fact that this house sits away from other houses, yet is part of an association of homeowners. You have a private yard, complete with a fire pit for evenings of campfire stories and S'mores! Make a snowman in the front yard, sled down the gently sloped side yard.
Come experience The Schroon Lake Retreat! Setting on a hill overlooking beautiful Schroon Lake and the Adirondack High Peaks, this new vacation home was designed for luxury and comfort.
Spring, Summer, Winter & Fall – The Schroon Lake Retreat caters to it all!
Summer: Fabulous boating, swimming, fishing, hiking, golfing, white water rafting, and just relaxing in the clean, clear Adirondack air!
Fall: Leaf peeping is spectacular from your own front door! Every room has a panoramic view of the Adirondack high peaks – leaf peeping will never be the same!
Winter: World-class skiing is just minutes from the Schroon Lake Retreat. We can provide discounted lift tickets for Gore Mountain – just 25 minutes away. Olympic Lake Placid is just 50 minutes north! Cross-country skiing is just outside your door on the myriad of trails.
Spring: Springtime in the Adirondacks... Hiking, biking, and many outdoor activities await. White-water rafting at it’s finest!
Website Specials! Ski and Stay Discount Packages!
Keywords: Vacation House
- 3800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Four large bedrooms - two with queen beds, two with twin beds. Each with private bathroom access, private deck, magnificent views, and tastefully decorated with North Country antiques and decor. • Sofa Sleeper - You'll find a queen-size sofa sleeper in the game room. You'll also find extra futons and sleeping bags! Crib available as well....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Phenomenal Views, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Lake, Beach, Playground, Basketball Court, Tennis Courts, Picnic Area, Canoeing and Kayaking, Cross-Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, White-W Rafting, Golf, Lake George Shopping, Saratoga Race Track, 6-Flags- 30 minutes, Albany Airport - 1.5 hours., Come Relax!...moreless
- Air Hockey
- Pool Table
- Books For Kids
- Games For Kids
- Video Library
- Video Games
- Game Room
- Video Game Console
- Music Library
- Away From It All
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Autumn Foliage
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Lake View
- Mountain View
sports and adventure activities
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Whitewater Rafting
- Hunting Big Game
- Roller Blading
- Jet Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Basketball Court
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Equestrian Events
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Water Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Fly Fishing
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Local Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Toilet Paper
- Iron & Board
- Ceiling Fans
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Broadband Access
- Parking Off Street
- Water Cooler
- Local Maps
- Wireless Internet
- Mobile Phone:
- Activities Guide
- Computer Available
- Paper Towels
- Free Long Distance
- Laundry Soap
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Basic Soaps
- Gas Fireplace
- Filtered Water
- Linens Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Lobster Pot
- Ice Maker
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill
- Wood Deck
- Boat With Paddles
- Tennis Court
- Deck / Patio
- Beach Chairs
- Golf Clubs
- Beach Towels
- Porch / Veranda
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill Gas
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
See Rate TableMinimum of 1-week rental in July and August - $2750 Spring, Fall & Winter Rates: 2-night .. $1250, 3-night .. $1250, 4-night .. $1550 5-night .. $1850, 6-night .. $2100, 7-night .. $2450 Stay a weekend, a week, a month, or the whole season! Web Specials!Holiday Rates apply during Holiday Periods: Christmas, New Year's, MLK, President's Day, Independence Day, Labor Day
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: +1 518 598-8757
Links to more information:
Summer/Spring - Spectacular Views from Every Room
Designed to take in the Phenomenal Views
Open Living Area - Great for the Whole Family
Game Room with Pool, Foosball, Darts, Poker Table
Fire Pit - w/Firewood - Are You Ready for S'Mores?
One of the warm and well-appointed bedrooms
Winter - View the High Peaks of the Adirondacks!
Experience the Adirondacks in Luxury
Huge Gourmet Kitchen - Super Well-Stocked
Screen room with Outdoor LivingRoom and Dining
The Quiet Country Mill Creek Rd in Autumn
Experience this Serene Vacation Home
4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.