The Schroon Lake Retreat - Elegant Adirondack Vacation Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Come experience the peaceful east side of Schroon Lake. Set on a hilltop near the timeless and quaint town of Adirondack you'll enjoy the phenomenal views of Schroon Lake and the Adirondack High Peaks up the lake, and the slopes of Gore Mountain down the lake. One of Schroon Lake's finest rental properties, this magnificent new home was custom designed with you in mind. Whether you seek a romantic getaway, sun and fun at the huge sandy beach, swimming in a pristine mountain lake, plenty of marked hiking trails, horseback riding, canoeing, fantastic downhill skiing at Gore and Whiteface, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing right outside your door, or simply serene relaxation by a crackling fire as you watch the snow fall, this is a home of dreams - come share those dreams. Stay for a weekend, a week, or longer!
You are warmly welcomed by owners Guy and Jennifer Yost - feel free to call or email with any questions.
Every room in this executive home provides a feast for the senses and a view you'll take home with you. You'll find amenities such as:
• Gourmet Kitchen with huge sit-up island, professional stove, complete with all condiments and the basics to make cooking an anticipated adventure!
• Open Living Area - Adirondack River Rock gas fireplace: just turn the thermostat! Two-story wall of windows with a view that takes your breath away! Adirondack cherry floors and leather furniture - classic Adirondack contemporary decor.
• Game Room - Complete with billiard table, sit-up bar, foosball, electronic darts, a myriad of board games, and a well-stocked poker table! And, once again, a view to die for!
• Library - Sunny landing stocked with Adirondack fiction and non-fiction. Enjoy books on the photography of Seneca Ray Stoddard, or the tales of Adirondack Guides from the 1800's.
• Decks! - A massive deck off the main floor, complete with picnic table, deck chairs, and a gourmet gas grill. Each bedroom also has its own private deck with Adirondack chairs - for those quiet mornings sipping your coffee and taking in the fresh mountain air.
• Screen Room - Features carpeted outdoor luxury with an outdoor living room and dining room.
• Four large bedrooms - two with queen beds, two with twin beds. Each with private bathroom access, private deck, magnificent views, and tastefully decorated with North Country antiques and decor.
• Sofa Sleeper and Roll-Away beds - You'll find a queen-size sofa sleeper and roll-away beds in the game room. You'll also find extra futons and sleeping bags!
• Entertainment - We provide televisions with basic cable and DVD/VCRs in just about every room of the house. You'll find an X-Box gaming system, with some G-rated games, and a variety of VHS tapes and DVDs. In addition there is a wonderful stereo system in the living area, complete with a variety of CDs. Full computer system - stay in touch with high-speed internet connection complete with WI-FI.
• Private Yard - You'll enjoy the fact that this house sits away from other houses, yet is part of an association of homeowners. You have a private yard, complete with a fire pit for evenings of campfire stories and S'mores! Make a snowman in the front yard, sled down the gently sloped side yard.
Come experience The Schroon Lake Retreat! Setting on a hill overlooking beautiful Schroon Lake and the Adirondack High Peaks, this new vacation home was designed for luxury and comfort.
Spring, Summer, Winter & Fall – The Schroon Lake Retreat caters to it all!
Summer: Fabulous boating, swimming, fishing, hiking, golfing, white water rafting, and just relaxing in the clean, clear Adirondack air!
Fall: Leaf peeping is spectacular from your own front door! Every room has a panoramic view of the Adirondack high peaks – leaf peeping will never be the same!
Winter: World-class skiing is just minutes from the Schroon Lake Retreat. We can provide discounted lift tickets for Gore Mountain – just 25 minutes away. Olympic Lake Placid is just 50 minutes north! Cross-country skiing is just outside your door on the myriad of trails.
Spring: Springtime in the Adirondacks... Hiking, biking, and many outdoor activities await. White-water rafting at it’s finest!
Website Specials! Ski and Stay Discount Packages!
Keywords: Vacation House
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- 3.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
Phenomenal Views, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Lake, Beach, Playground, Basketball Court, Tennis Courts, Picnic Area, Canoeing and Kayaking, Cross-Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, white-water rafting, Golf, Lake George Shopping, Saratoga Race Track, 6-Flags- 30 minutes, Albany Airport - 1.5 hours., Come Relax!...morecollapse
- Video Library
- Music Library
- Video Game Console
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Pool Table
- Free Long Distance
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Cross Country Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Theme Parks
- Jet Skiing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Minimum 1-week rental in July & August - $2750 Winter Rates: 2-night .. $1250, 3-night .. $1250, 4-night .. $1550 5-night .. $1850, 6-night .. $2100, 7-night .. $2450 Stay a weekend, a week, a month, or the whole season! Web Specials! Holiday Rates apply: Christmas, New Year's, MLK, Pres. Week, July 4, Labor Day
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Primary: (518) 598-8757 (New York, USA)
Links to more information:
Summer/Spring - Spectacular views from every room in the house!
Designed to take in the Phenomenal Views from EVERY Room in the House!
Open Living Area is perfect for the whole family or group to enjoy together
Massive Game Room complete with Pool, Foosball, Darts, Poker Table & Chips!
Winter - View the High Peaks of the Adirondacks! Gore Mt. in view down the lake!
Experience the Adirondacks with all the luxuries of this executive retreat!
Huge Gourmet Kitchen complete with everything you could ask for!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Monday, December 10, 2012