New Townhome 10 Min. to Downtown Charleston/15 Min. to Beaches
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Johns Island townhome description
Terrific place to stay for a long weekend while visiting Charleston or just to get away and rest or work. Also, for those who 'need' a temporary place while receiving treatment at nearby MUSC hospital or while searching for a permanent home. Very quiet and comfortable area.
Across the street from the marsh with bird watching galore. Enjoy 'The Angel Oak' (one of the largest/oldest oaks in the world) or nearby restaurants and public or private golf courses. A wide variety of restaurants and shops are nearby. Just minutes from a small airport for private planes or 25 min. to the main airport. Charleston is water water everywhere: beaches, boating, sailing, sunset cruises, fishing, surfing, long walks, bird watching. Also near the James Island County Park which has a several million light Christmas shows from Nov. 15 to Jan. 1, as well as a climbing wall, dog park, water park in the summer, fishing docks, ball fields, picnic areas, kayaking, and activities. Owners occasionally use home, so call for exact dates.
Keywords: Townhouse with two master bedrooms and baths. One car garage. Screen porch. Quiet neighborhood close to everything.
- On floor 1
- 1400 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Come experience the history, architecture, gardens, plantations, beaches, rivers, creeks, kayaking, museums, art galleries, festivals, markets, shopping, tours, aquarium, equestrian events and more that Charleston has to offer. The #2 wedding destination in the country. A world class medical center. Lots more! And the #1 Destination in the World by Conde Nash magazine....moreless
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Live Theater
- Historic Charleston with its beautiful architecture, gorgeous gardens, plantations, parks is consistantly ranked in travel and lifestyle magazines as one of the top places to visit and live. With more restaurants per capita than any other city of its size in our country, the cuisine is limitless to be enjoyed and remembered. Sidewalk cafes, bakeries, candy makers abound. Shopping is world class from Gucci to Banana Republic and boutique shops, you can shop to you drop. Water is everywhere with kayaking, sailing, surfing, fishing, etc. etc. to chose from especially trips to barrier islands, dophin watching and sunset cruises. Angel Oak is just a couple of miles from the condo and boasts as being one of the oldest, grandest, most beautiful trees in America. Don't forget the world class golf, spas, and just enjoying the beaches. February offers the Wildlife Expo, March amd April is in full spring color and May brings 10 days of the Spoleto festival. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great Family Vacation Rental
Great Family Vacation Rental
We enjoyed staying here very much! The home was very nice and clean. It was close driving distance to everything. We went to beach and Charleston while staying here and had a wonderful time!! Crystal was very nice and always easy to reach if had any questions.
- Guest Kristie (Bulls Gap, TN)
- Date of stay 06/04/13
- Review Submitted 06/10/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, sightseeing.
Our family of four stayed at this house twice in 2012 while visiting relatives, and we plan to return. We were pleasantly surprised at how spacious it was. We also found that the house was clean, comfortable, well-appointed and quiet. The location is great--so close to downtown and a short drive to Kiawah as well. I would definitely recommend this property to a friend or relative.
- Guest Kath (Arlington, VA)
- Date of stay 12/23/12
- Review Submitted 01/06/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, adventure seekers, sightseeing.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay on John's Island. The devolpment is quiet and nice. The townhome is large and comfortable. Everything is well maintained and in excellent condition. Property manager, Crystal was easy to deal with and available for any concerns (we couldn't find pool key card and she quickly helped). Would gladly stay here again.
- Guest FC (Los Angeles)
- Date of stay 05/24/12
- Review Submitted 06/12/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, romantic getaway, girls getaway.
Really enjoyed ourselvesGuest comment entered by manager
Really enjoyed ourselves
Much nicer than we expected for the price. Nice to have two master bedrooms with their own bath and flat screen tv's. It was great to get away from the cold for a week. This is centrally located to the beach, sights and some great restaurants. We'll definately come back next year.
- Guest Ann and Bill
- Date of stay 01/08/12
- Review Submitted 01/23/12
Guest comment entered by manager
Beautifully decorated and so clean and neat. Surprisingly close to downtown. Very peaceful with the marsh across the street. It was great to have the kitchen to do our own cooking.
- Guest John
- Date of stay 12/23/10
- Review Submitted 01/03/11
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Check in is usually after 2 pm and Check out is usually by 10:30 am.
Check in advance for full payment or deposit. Rent at time of arrival must be in cash if less than a week stay. A week or more, checks are ok. No credit card service.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Cleaning fee of between $75 and $100 depending on # of people and length of visit.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Charleston at 15 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Kiawah or Folly Beaches at 10 Miles
- Nearest Golf: James Island Golf Course at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Wild Olive, Marias, Fat hen, more at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About: I am a real estate agent with Re/Max Pro Realty in Charleston. The owners live in MD and use this as their second home. I help them with vacation or longer term rentals when they are not using the townhouse.
Why Johns Island:
The townhouse is only a few minutes from the Historic District of Charleston and area beaches, such as Kiawah and Folly Beach. This townhome is great as it was built with higher end amenities such as high ceilings, nice baths, gourmet style kitchen, screened porch, garage. Shopping and great restaurants are within a mile. Conde Nash Travel Magazine named Charleston the #1 Destination in the World for travelers!
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
The home has been professionally decorated and boasts 2 large bedrooms each with their own bath and walk in closets. There is a half bath downstairs. The bedrooms are upstairs with queen beds in each bedrooms. Fine linens and towels were selected for your comfort. Cold AC, gas hot water add to the comfort. The master bath has a large soaking tub for relaxing as well as a separate shower. There is a neighborhood pool to enjoy. The location is ideal for being in a safe, quiet area yet a few minutes to all area attractions.
- Primary: (843) 270-8080 (South Carolina, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Brand new townhome close to downtown Charleston!
Second bedroom- bright and airy!
Kitchen area with convenient bar
Tastefully decorated bedroom
Flat screen TV and DVD player in living area!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Friday, November 15, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.