Beach Penthouse 360' Views Luna Encantada B3 Susan Mattingly
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Bask in luxury at this gorgeous 3 bedroom/2bath Beachfront Penthouse condo located in Playa del Carmen's newest and best located condo complex, Luna Encantada. Enjoy stunning views of the famous Caribbean and Playa's gorgeous white sand beaches, take a dip in the refreshing Infinity pool, or stroll the famous 5th Avenue shopping and dining area. Private rooftop terrace with BBQ.
Located in the heart of Playa del Carmen's tourist zone, and a two minute taxi ride from all the major grocery stores, there isn't a better location anywhere in the Riviera Maya. To top it all off, this brand new Condo complex features deluxe finishes, including travertine marble floors, top of the line central air conditioning, kitchen appliances, washer and dryer, granite countertops, comfortable furnishings, and a beautiful wide balcony with gorgeous views. Premium guest services include daily maid service, towels/linens, easy reservations, and staff who can assist you with airport transfers, information, tours, and premium services, including stocking groceries prior to arrival, babysitting, massage, and many more.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
• HOW DO WE GET THERE FROM CANCUN AIRPORT? Playa is a 45-minute drive south of the airport. We provide a private van service for $160 round trip, max 8 people, child seats available. Other options: Taxi $70 one-way, Rental car, Hourly Express bus.
• WHERE IS THE PROPERTY? Luna is located in the heart of Playa’s main tourist district at Calle 6 and the beach, ½ block from Fifth Avenue. Fifth Avenue is a world famous, 40+-block pedestrian promenade with relaxed cafes and gourmet restaurants, exclusive lounges, and al fresco bars, intriguing boutiques and local purveyors of all types and variety.
• IS LUNA ENCANTADA TRULY BEACHFRONT? Yes and all the condos that we represent in Luna have stunning ocean views.
• CAN WE SWIM AND SNORKEL IN THE OCEAN IN FRONT OF LUNA? Our beach is rated as one of the top beaches in Mexico because of it’s soft white sand and calm aqua blue water providing safe and enjoyable swimming conditions for people of all ages. The reef off our shore offers excellent snorkeling conditions with a multitude of colorful coral formations and exotic fish and marine life but you will need to hire a snorkeling guide with a boat to get there. We recommend the Hobie Cat guide that operates right from our beach.
• DO WE NEED A CAR? Not necessarily because Playa is pedestrian friendly and we are close to everything. We typically walk or cab around town and rent a car on an as needed basis for regional excursions. We offer complimentary parking in our secure garage and have several car rental agencies within a few blocks.
• WHERE DO WE GROCERY SHOP? We have several small markets within one block and several full service grocery stores within 7 blocks.
• HOW OFTEN DO WE GET MAID SERVICE? We offer every other day house keeping that includes fresh linens, bath and beach towels, soap, shampoo, paper towels, bottled purified water, laundry detergent for the washer/dryer room, and trash removal.
• DO YOU HAVE TV, PHONE AND INTERNET SERVICE? We have cable TV, high speed wireless internet, and a phone with free long distance calling to the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Italy, France, Spain and Ireland.
• CAN YOU RECOMMEND ACTIVITIES AND RESTAURANTS? We visit Playa five times a year so we are constantly updating our list of favorite activities and restaurants that we send to all of our guests along with detailed arrival information.
• CAN YOU GIVE US SOME OPTIONS OF OTHER AVAILABLE CONDOS IN LUNA? Yes, just click on our Luna rentals website and photo album link that is located on this website just below the calendar for info and availability on all our listings in the building. (We handle the rentals for 14 out of a total of 24 Luna condos).
• DO YOU OFFER CONCIERGE SERVICES? We offer Personal Assistance for transportation, grocery shopping, babysitting, in-house massage, tours & excursions, tee times, and emergency & medical assistance.
• DO WE NEED TO GET PESOS? Not necessarily. All stores and restaurants in Playa will take dollars and Euros. There are ATMs nearby and places to change money. We usually take about 100 dollars in ones, fives, and tens, which are very handy for tipping, and short cab rides around town.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Convertible bed(s)
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Free Long Distance
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Fitness Center
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Rock Climbing
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Hot Air Ballooning
ReviewsWrite a review
Porch to Beach to Ocean to Bar
Porch to Beach to Ocean to Bar
solid location with great views and immediate access to beach and ocean. numerous great restaurants all in walking distance. Fine Cuban Cigar vendor at the top of the street. European flavor abounds on the beach and in town. easy non stop flight to Cancun make this destination a must see.
- Guest Crawdadddy
- Date of stay 10/20/10
- Review Submitted 02/03/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with teenagers.
Dec 21-Jan 05 ...... $829/night Jan 06-Apr 30 ...... $475/night May 01-Dec 20 ...... $350/night Note: Rates do not include 14% Mexican tax.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
Luna Encantada is as BEACHFRONT as it gets!!!!
A true 5 star accommodation-You will think you are at a Balinese Four Seasons
Ocean View from Master Suite with walk out terrace
Private Rooftop Terrace with 360 degree views of Playa
Master Bathroom with travertine marble counter and floors
Luna Encantada Main entrance gate
Playa's famous 5th Avenue at night
Feel like your are floating on water
This is a large, beautifully appointed penthouse villa, not just a hotel room
Nicely appointed gueat bedroom with private entrantce.
Large Private Master Suite with large walk in closet
Large guest room with 2 queen beds
View from front door.
Luna courtyard with infinity pool
Luna at dusk
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013