Nice 2BR/2BA Condo..Walk to Canyon Lodge. Best Jacuzzi in Mammoth
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Canyon Lodge Resort condo description
Nice remodeled condominium with a view of trees and Mammoth Mountain. This Condo Project is located in the trees at the base of Mammoth Mountain a short walk to Canyon Lodge (Warming-Hut-Two for you old-schoolers) and near the Village. There is on-site surface parking, a large Jacuzzi and indoor redwood sauna next to the common area recreation room and a swimming pool (pool is heated in summer, wifi available in rec room area). For nearby après ski and fine dining, the Austria Hof restaurant is located next door. At the end of the day you can ski right back to the parking area next to the Austrial Hof close to the condo at the base of Chair 7.
This well appointed, mountain theme decorated two level, two bedroom condominium has been remodeled with Two brand new full baths/Showers. There is a fully equipped kitchen, balcony with beautiful Forest and Mountain Views, large dining room table, 2 TVs (one is a 40 inch LCD), VCR/DVD, stereo system, wireless telephones (local calls only), and beautiful river rock hearth with woodstove (firewood provided). The master bedroom has a king bed (with TV) and the guest bedroom has two sets of extra long bunk beds. There is also a queen aero bed with bedding for setup in the living room.
This unit is non-smoking and has two parking passes for the project's private parking area just below the unit along Canyon Blvd next to the Canyon Lodge lot. Convenient Loading/Unloading/Pick Up/Drop off is permited direclty infront of the unit's Front Door for ease of access vs. other condo projects which have long interior cooridors and numerous flights of stairs.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Wood Stove
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- The coin operated Washer/Dryer are available in the rec room area
- Game Room:
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Video Library
- Ping Pong Table
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- SUMMER IN MAMMOTH IS AWESOME!!! Rock Climbing and Mountain Biking within a couple hundred yards of the UNIT !! 'Warming Wall' is a great granite rock face cliff located next to the complex. Uptown/Downtown single track mountain bike trails run adjacent to our complex as well. Two of Mammoth's best single tracks, these trails run along side the mountain through a dense, mature forest of red fir and ponderosa pine. End up in town and enjoy lunch in the village then work off lunch with a ride back to the unit. World Class fly fishing at Hot Creek and Alpers Ranch (Orvis certified outfitters can assist you in town). Great Waterskiing and Windsurfing can be had on Crawley Lake. Bodie Ghost Town (50 min. north on Hwy 395) is an unforgettable view back in time and not to be missed !! Two beautiful Golf Courses are located in Town (Snow Creek & Sierra Star) a 5 minute drive from the unit. Camp and Hike in the Sierras and use our condo as your portal (with Jacuzzi, sauna and pool...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter Midweek Rate .. $245/night NO CLEANING FEE Winter Weekend Rate .. $295/night NO CLEANING FEE Winter Holiday Rate .. $475/night (Summer Holiday $169) NO CLEANING FEE Summer ............... $149/nights 1 & 2 then $119/night there after 2 Night Min ...NO CLEANING FEE!...Call for Discounted Winter Rate Over 4 Nights Minimum Stay Applies on Certain Holidays...contact owner for details Winter Holidays: Thx Giving/Christmas/New Years/MLK/PresDay/MidApril-SkiWeek Summer Holidays: Memoridal Day Weekend; July 4th weekend; Labor Day Weekend
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Large Dining Room Table and Full Kitchen with New Range, Dishwaher, Microwave
New Couch & Leather Swivel Chairs, Deck with View of Trees & Mountain
Master Bedroom with View of Trees (Wide King Bed)
Just Steps to the Large Jacuzzi/Sauna/Pool Area with Rec Room and Laundry Area
Wood Stove Fireplace and River Rock Hearth, Full Stereo VCR/DVD, 40' LCD TV
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 05, 2013
2 Bedroom / 0 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.