Champagne Snow, Ski In/Out, Private Hot Tub, Free Internet
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sun Peaks condo description
WELCOME TO OUR GETAWAY HOME IN SUN PEAKS, BC
Our brand new 975 square foot townhome is located in the East Village. Our living room windows overlooks the 16th fairway of the Sun Peaks Resort golf course in the summer. In the winter, ski out to the Mt. Morrisey lifts where the lines are light. Carve up crystal snow when you ski home on 'Fair Dinkum' right to the front steps.
We have thoughtfully designed and equipped our home to be a home away from home. Enjoy the luxury of heated floor tiles, granite counters, hand-scraped hardwood floors, white thirsty towels for the bath, high thread count linen, fresh-pack sealed Starbucks coffee and Mighty Leaf gourmet teas.
In the bath, let your senses take in the scents of spa quality amenities by Deserving Thyme. We have provided old fashion games and puzzles. Need electronic diversion? Three flat screen TVs are provided so that there are no disputes.
After a busy day outdoors, enjoy relaxing in your private hot tub (available during the summer for an additional cost). Lean back and take in the vista of Tod Mountain and the stars. No light pollution here so the night sky is brilliant. Indoors, perhaps the warmth of the fireplace is more inviting.
Prepare a thoughtful meal in our 'everything but the chef' kitchen. Although there are a couple of small markets in the village, we recommend bringing plenty of groceries from town. Don't feel like cooking? There are a few dining options in the Village.
THIS IS CHAMPAGNE SNOW COUNTRY. There is a myriad of activities that can be enjoyed when not on the slopes:
* Enjoy the blue sky rooftop and sunshine while you glide around the outdoor skating rink.
* Go on a snowmobile tour. Imagine the spray of fine crystal powder as you plow through virgin snow. There are opportunities to turn off the engine and listen to the sounds of nature; perhaps a coyote in the distance or just golden silence.
* Bring your snowshoes or rent a pair. Snowshoe running is a great workout. Join a tour from the main village and couple it with a marshmallow roast. Tours are guided by naturalists who will expand your appreciation of the outdoors.
* Make your own tracks on the great cross country ski trails in the lower elevations or take Mt. Morrisey lifts and discover more with breathtaking views.
* Take a sleigh ride complete with hot chocolate and marshmallow roast.
* Tubing for an hour or two. You and the kids will appreciate the moving sidewalk/snow escalator to take you back to the top again.
* Participate in the Fondue and torchlight ski parade. Meat, bread seafood and vegetable in either oil or cheese fondue. Top it off with the desert/chocolate fondue. Live music plays in the background. After a sumptuous meal, finish the night with a 5 mile ski run down to the base.
Contact us for more information. We look forward to hosting your stay.
NOTE: MINIMUM STAY REQUIRED AS PER RATE TABLE. DURING THE SUMMER, HOT TUB IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST AND A START UP AND MAINTENANCE IS AVAILABLE AT $150.00 CDN PLUS HST.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Covered Parking
- CD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Video Library
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
I just wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed our trip to Sun Peaks. The condo was perfect and we really appreciated how nicely appointed and equipped it is. Thank you for leaving the ski out directions - they definitely helped the first time. Besides having the perfect place to stay, the sun was shining and the snow conditions were great!
- Guest Linda 9 (Olympia, WA)
- Date of stay 02/22/10
- Review Submitted 02/22/10
Nov 22 - Dec 13, 2012: (3 nights min) $179/nt; (7 nights min) $149/nt plus HST Dec 14 - Dec 25, 2012: (4 nights min) $299/nt; (7 nights min) $259/nt plus HST Dec 26 - Jan 6, 2013: (4 nights min) $349/night; (7 nights min) $299/nt plus HST Jan 7 - Feb 14, 2013: (3 nights min) $199/nt; (7 nights min) $169/nt plus HST Feb 15 - Feb 24, 2013: (3 nights min) $269/nt; (7 nights min) $225/nt plus HST Feb 25 - Apr 7, 2013: (3 nights min) $225/nt; (7 nights min) $199/nt plus HST Spring Shoulder Season: Please contact us Summer 2012 - (3 nights min) $149/nt plus HST
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: We are two families who own vacation property in Whistler as well. We find Sun Peaks to be a wonderful, more intimate family mountain. Sun Peaks allow us to run away from our busy lives and hectic schedules.
Why the Owner Chose Sun Peaks:
We find Sun Peaks to be a wonderful, more intimate family mountain. We enjoy both winter and summer getaways. In the winter, the 'Top of the World' is picture postcard perfect with snow coated trees and clear blue skies. The ski in and out make it so convenient when the kids are ready to come home. In the summer time, our golf passion is also met living on the 16th fairway. The high elevation will see your drives go the distance (maybe personal best distances). However, on some holes, the challenge may require more strategy than distance. In Sun Peaks, our days can be as packed or relaxed as we like. We hope you too can share this experience.
- Primary: + 604-761-7505
- Secondary: (604) 761-7505 (British Columbia, Canada)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from our balcony - Tod Mountain during the day, stars at night
"Everything but the Chef" kitchen
Sweet dreams after a busy day
Living Room - great gathering space in front of a gas fireplace
Share your best run of the day story around the dining table
Lots of room for kids or guests
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 14, 2013