Fabulous 3 BR Lower Level Condo in Pelican Sound
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Island Sound II condo description
Great Easy Access Location with All the Amenities!
Enjoy all of the perks Southwest Florida has to offer from our ground level, three bedroom, corner Condo in Island Sound II, Pelican Sound Golf and River Club. Our guests and renters have described our location adjacent to the beautiful Island Sound pool overlooking the preserve and Estero River as more like that of a resort than a gated golf community.
Pelican Sound Golf and River Club is a 547 acre gated community located west of Highway 41, just north of Bonita Springs. Our community is nestled along the south shore of the Estero River, where single family homes, two-story coach homes, and four-story, mid-rise condominiums are blended with natural creeks, lakes, wooded preserves, and a lushly landscaped 27 hole Championship Golf Course. You will be close enough to Estero Bay and the Gulf of Mexico to enjoy the Gulf breezes, peaceful enough to thoroughly relax, read your favorite novel, or simply observe the abundant wildlife of the Estero Bay Area. Although the community is secluded, you have convenient access to I-75; shopping and dining options are mere minutes away at Corkscrew Village and Miromar Outlet Mall, and Southwest Regional Airport in Fort Myers is a short 20 minute trip. Germain Arena home of the Florida Everblades Ice Hockey and Fort Myers home of the Minnesota Twins Baseball spring training camp are just minutes away.
Our Condo is located on the ground floor in the newest and final Pelican Sound neighborhood, Island Sound II. Our 1600 square foot unit has a 150 square foot, screened, corner lanai with a very private garden view including the Estero River.
A short walk and you are at a beautiful landscaped tropical pool and spa - the newest and largest of the six community pools. Gas grills and party area poolside are available for your use.
Enjoy the lanai with large glass-top table and 6 chairs for outdoors dining or just relaxing! Inside the lanai's twelve foot sliding glass door, you will notice beautiful oversized diagonal ceramic tile on all of the floors except the three bedrooms which have upgraded carpet. Neutral colors on walls and floors blend seamlessly with abundant white finish trim. The large fully-equipped kitchen has Corian countertops and plentiful upgraded cabinets, where you will find service for twelve, stainless cookware, and a myriad of convenient appliances including Keurig coffee maker. The living area has a reclining sofa and love seat, the adjacent dining area seats six comfortably. Each bedroom is fully furnished with king size beds in all. Four TV's, including a 42" 1080P Samsung Smart TV in the living room with Blu ray DVD. Ceiling fans in all rooms including the lanai keep you cool.
Pelican Sound Golf and River Club Perks: For a $300 transfer fee, a renter enjoys all the membership privileges (including 18 holes with cart for $60) as follows:
* Golf - The club has 27 holes designed by Chip Powell and Mike Hill. The course has hosted senior PGA qualifying tournaments and has four sets of tees to allow for challenging yet fair play for all skill levels (bring extra balls). Championship tees play to a course rating of 73 with a slope of 142. Our 18,000 square foot Mediterranean-Style Clubhouse offers formal and informal dining, a casual bar and grill (reasonable prices), and a fully equipped pro-shop. Best of all, a Chelsea Preferred Tee-Time Reservation System ensures opportunity to play during the busy winter season, whether permanent member or renter.
* Tennis - The Tennis Club has six Har-Tru lighted courts, with tennis pro onsite for lessons, challenges, etc.
* River Club - The 5000 square foot River Club has a huge pool, fitness center, and casual dining inside and out. Use the canoes for an adventurous trip on the Estero River or climb aboard one of our covered water taxis for a comfortable trip down the Estero River through Estero Bay and San Carlos Pass to the beach landing area on Lover's Key State Park. Shuttles operate all day back and forth from Pelican Sound to the Gulf (towels, a picnic basket, and coolers are available in our condo for your use to enjoy some of the world's finest beaches).
Finally, to guarantee your stay in Southwest Florida is a memorable one, we use Jumpp to IT Home Watch Service should there be any problems or issues during your stay.
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Limited Accessibility
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (3)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Miniature Golf
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Jan-Mar .. $3750/month Apr-Dec .. $3300/month May-Nov .. $2500/month Jun-Oct .. $2100/month Monthly rentals only, primary renter must be over age 25 years call for multiple month rental pricing $1000 security deposit, $150 departure cleaning fee, Add 11% local taxes, $100 Association and $300 Amenities transfer fees.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Monday, December 09, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.