Great North Fort Myers Beach Condo, Something for Everyone
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Pink Shell Vacation Villas condo description
This fun colorful, non-smoking condominium is perfect for a Florida vacation.
Located in a relaxing, private area of Ft. Myers Beach with easy access on and off the bridge, this condo is perfect for a young family with a quick week off or those with more time who are looking for a longer stay.
You can spend the day soaking up the sun through shelling or water sports and watch the local boats sail in and out. As the day winds down, take a leisurely walk along the beach to the bustling Times Square for some freshly caught seafood and enjoy the sights and sounds of Floridian life. A screened-in lanai allows you to take in the breathtaking sunsets right off the Gulf of Mexico. Located right next to the Pink Shell Resort, you'll find many of the hotel's amenities at your disposal, including a full spa.
The building also neighbors Bowditch Point Park where you can see the local wildlife and catch a trolley to any destination on the island. Condo renters are also given a reserved space in the building's parking lot to avoid the crowds and parking farther down the beach. The beauty of this condo is allowing you to relax and have the perfect vacation you've always wanted to take and now can.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Next to Bowditch Point Park where you can pick up the trolley to take you anywhere on Fort Myers Beach. Also, a spa next door, boat rentals, sailing school, parasailing, wave runners, sail boating, paddle boats and kayaks, at the park next to condo complex. Walking distance to shops and excellent restaurants. Many amenities are open to the public at the neighboring Pink Shell Resort....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Relaxing, private area of Ft. Myers Beach with easy access on and off the bridge. This rental is perfect for a young family with a quick week off or those with more time who are looking for a longer stay. Along with the above mentioned activities, you can take a day/night trip out with the Big M Casino boat or spot dolphins and various boats coming in from sea....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Dec 15-Apr 15 ..... $1200/week Apr 15-July 31 ..... $700/week Aug 1- Oct 31........$600/week Nov 1-Dec 12.........$700/week Monthly rates are available, minimum stay 6 days Tax and Cleaning additional No Cleaning charge from Aug 1 to Dec 30
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: (574) 277-7396 (Indiana, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Plenty of seating and the sofa converts to a bed.
From the Lanai
Queen and Full size beds
Back Bay from the Condo at Night
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013