San Vito Costa Rica Mountain Home
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
San Vito house description
Southern Costa Rica is a special place and San Vito is unique. The journey from San Jose is well worth it. Our house sits on 7 acres and has an unobstructed view of Volcan Baru in Panama. This is bird watching territory. Our house is tiled throughout and fully equipped for the visitor. We have a full time caretaker and an English speaking property manager to assist you in anything you may need. There is a grammar school nearby if you would like to observe or donate some school supplies. A short walk will take you to the famous Wilson Botanical Gardens.
The sun rises are so incredible that you will want to get up, grab your coffee (grown locally) and sit on the veranda each morning. A trip to Panama is a mere 30 minute drive.
If it is chilly at night, start a fire and enjoy the Spanish tiled fireplaces. Need TV, we have satellite SkyTV with many music channels as well.
Drive here, take a bus directly from San Jose into the center of San Vito or fly to Golfito or Coto 47 and cab it up to San Vito. Car rentals are available in Golfito.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only:
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Wood Fireplace:
- This 2 year old house is on 7 acres, walking distance from Wilson Botanical Gardens, has incredible views of Volcan Baru, gardens everywhere, a small stream, handmade furniture, huge veranda and outdoor furniture. We are 45 minutes from Coto 47 airport and 75 from Golfito. A full-time caretaker and his family lves on site 250 feet from the main house. We have cows and chickens for fresh milk and eggs. No a/c or heat is needed but we have 2 fireplaces for your enjoyment and a stock of wood. Our property manager is English speaking and can pick you up from town. Taxis are available to and from town if you do not have a car. No phone line but cell service is perfect. Our website www.sanvitohome.com will show you pictures. We are 30 minutes from the Panamanian border crossing at Rio Sereno, the easiest, quickest border crossing....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Sight Seeing
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Birding, hiking, relaxing, walking
ReviewsWrite a review
Special Place On Earth
Special Place On Earth
This is the second time I have stayed at this residence. It has the most incredible sunrises imaginable. The vistas to the mountains are second to none. The grounds are maintained like a botanical garden. The climate is perfect. The home is constructed of the finest materials and the exterior deck space is ample. I have made friends with the neighbors and they bring a constant supply of fresh milk, fruit and eggs from their fincas to share.
- Guest Pags (USA)
- Date of stay 06/04/11
- Review Submitted 06/24/11
Recommended for: Families with young children, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
$175/night .. $1000/week (with a 3 night minimum)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Front of house
Huge veranda across entire front
Master Bedroom with Fireplace
Living room fireplace
Front of House view
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 09, 2013