3 Bedroom 2 Bath Lakefront Condo. 100' to Water/Dock
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Branson condo description
This is a 1400 sq. ft lakefront condo, with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths that is 100' from the waters edge of beautiful Table Rock Lake.
*** NEW for 2013 NEW DOCK with 11x30 covered slips available for nightly rental. 10x64 SWIM DECK with a step down to waters edge.
PONTOON RENTAL ON SITE.
Perfect for family reunions and large gatherings these units can be rented separately or together. This resort sits in a quiet residential neighborhood away from the noise and traffic across the cove from State Park Marina.
The master bedrooms have a king bed with a jetted tub and the. This unit is beautifully decorated with new furniture and has a fully stocked kitchen for all of your cooking needs.
All bedrooms have cable TV as well as the family rooms which has a 40' flat screen!!!!
This unit is just off Hwy 165 and has its own washer/dryer, dishwasher, High Speed Internet and is 5 minutes to the dam, Branson Belle, fish hatchery.
10 minutes to grocery stores, restaurants etc. and 15 minutes to Branson, Silver Dollar City, Lake Taneycomo, Convention Center, and shopping at Branson Landing with over 100 shops.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 8-9
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- This is a parking lot & pool level unit. The unit has an 8' X 30' covered deck with ceiling fan and is a 100' walk to the waters edge and the covered boat dock. Boat stall rental is available. Both the family room and Master bedroom have glass sliding doors that lead out to the covered deck, complete with lake front viewing, patio furniture and gas grill. This condo is located across the cove from State Park Marina which has boat, jet ski rentals and parasailing available....moreless
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
May 24 2013 -Sept 2 2013 $279.00/night $1953.00 week Fall rate $ 183.00 per night. Off Season Jan 1 2013-May 23, 2013 .. $149/night Book 3 nights get a fourth night free ** Fall & Off Season only** Cleaning Fee add'l $ 85.00 6.1% Sales Tax Not Included 3 Night Minimum Stay During Peak Season Unit can also be resrvd as a 2 or 1 bed 2 bath unit OFF season only call for rate
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: (402) 212-6379 (Nebraska, USA) Owner
- Secondary: Toll Free (800) 662-0552 On site manager
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 31, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.