VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
A vibrant, tropical retreat, close to all of South Kihei's amenities. Our recently renovated condo is located on the third floor, in the third building away from busy South Kihei Road, offering a quiet environment for our guests. We have a peek-a-boo ocean view and an expansive view of the West Maui mountains.
• Located across the street from Charley Young Beach, voted to be one of the top 10 Beaches in the USA. Enjoy swimming, sunbathing, snorkeling and surfing.
• Minutes away from restaurants, grocery store, markets and shopping in Kihei Town. Leave the car and stroll to these popular destinations.
• Fully equipped kitchen with newer dishwasher, refrigerator, range, microwave, coffee maker and a multitude of kitchen accessories and dishes to create your own gourmet meals.
• Washer and dryer, so you can pack light if you wish and leave room in your suitcase for holiday souvenirs.
• Private lanai, perfect for outdoor dining or morning coffee.
• Queen size bed in master bedroom has a top quality mattress. The queen size commercial grade hide-a-bed in the living room has an extra firm mattress so two can sleep comfortably.
• Air conditioned living room with ceiling fans in living room and bedroom.
• Equipped with beach chairs, beach umbrella, beach towels and cooler.
• Free WiFi, HDTV, DVD players.
Maui Vista Resort Grounds are beautifully maintained and the resort boasts three swimming pools, six championship tennis courts, gas barbeque grills and picnic areas. Each building has a newly renovated elevator, allowing easy room access.
Winter 2014-2015 Dec 15 - Apr 15, 2015 4 night min stay
Low Season 2015 Apr 16 - Dec 14, 2015 4 night min stay
Winter 2015-2016 Dec 15 - Apr 14, 2016 4 night min stay
Low Season 2016 Apr 16 - Dec 14, 2016 4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning Fee Upon Departure$80
Rates are based on 2 person occupancy. An additional fee may apply for more than 2 people staying.
$20 per night additional for fewer than 7 nights.
CANCELLATION POLICY: From date of booking to 30 days prior to arrival - refund less $100 cancellation fee; 1-30 days prior to arrival, refund will depend on number of days accommodation is re-rented. If any part of the reservation falls under the dates of 12/20-1/5, a notice of 60 days in advance is required to cancel the reservation for a refund less $100 cancellation fee.
Hawaii Tax ID: W82307098-01
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About: Bruce and Tara Wells live in Vancouver, B.C.,
Bruce is retired and Tara is the principal of a large Interior Design firm. Her company is one of the top 10 Interior Design firms in Greater Vancouver.
Why Maui Vista: We bought in Maui Vista for several reasons. We loved the amenities. With three pools, three sets of tennis courts and three barbeque areas, there's ample amenities for all guests, even in high season. Other complexes often share only one common amenity with several buildings.
We also love how well kept the grounds are. Lovely flowering hibiscus, oleander and plumeria abound the property. This is complemented with fan, coconut and date palms - a true tropical resort.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo: Our home is very popular, as it is newly updated with a fun mix of tropical salsa and key lime. We are always keeping it current.
The kitchen is very well equipped, as Tara loves to cook. We like our comfort, so there are several types of beach chairs, beach umbrellas and a cooler for your use.
We've had many comments from guests how comfortable our beds are. We felt good mattresses were a good investment for our comfort, as well as our guests' comfort.
Maui Vista, in general, is very quiet and cool, as the buildings are formed with concrete blocks.
We chose a garden view with a peak-a-boo view of the ocean, as the lanai on this side of the building is a much nicer temperature. We can sit comfortably on our lanai in the afternoon, where many facing west cannot, due to the intense heat.