Beautiful, Quiet, Luxurious, Beachfront, Golf Course, Gardens, Spa, Gym, Golf
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Mareazul condo description
This beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo is located in Grand Coral's gorgeous Mareazul resort property. The modern decor welcomes you to an open floor plan with a fully equipped kitchen, dining area and living/family room with wide screen television. We have a laundry room with washer/dryer and 24 hour security. Our condo is on the ground floor; it opens to a large terrace with a private wading pool. We have luscious zen gardens next to us and the grand infinity swimming pool steps away. The pool restaurant/bar is adjacent to the pool and is open for breakfast and lunch; a kid's playground is also close by. The swimming pool area is surrounded by gardens and at the end of the pool is the beach and incredible turquoise Caribbean. This resort has a golf course, club house, incredible gym and spa. It is tranquility and elegance with the convenience of being close to Playa's famous 5th Avenue.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Not Suitable For Children
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1). The master bedroom is very spacious. It has a large closet and full bath with a view of the gardens; the second bedroom is also roomy with its own closet and full bath. Both bedrooms are very private and have easy access to the kitchen and living areas....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Both bathrooms are very comfortable; they are large and private.
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- The BVG Portofino offers tennis courts, full gym, infinity swimming pool, jacuzzi, snack bar. Condo has private jacuzzi on the terrace, views of the Caribbean and lagoon, walking distance to Starbucks, Senor Frogs, Carlos Charlies, RainForest Cafe, HardRock Cafe, and all nite clubs and shopping. It is 45 minutes from Playa del Carmen, 20 minutes from the airport. Across the street you can access fishing boats, water ski, scuba diving boats. The condo is contemporary and beautifully decorated. A concierge can assist you upon arrival for all of your needs. The BVG has 24 hour security and 9 to 5 administrative services. Blender. Ice Maker. 4 Ring Stove. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Ping Pong Table
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Duty Free Shops
- Water Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Theme Parks
- Eco Tourism
- Mareazul is a luxurious family resort inside Grand Coral's development. Mareazul is surrounded by gardens and boasts a very large infinity pool with fountains and sun bathing areas. Adjacent the pool is an informal restaurant/bar that is open for breakfast, lunch and cocktails. There is a playground near the pool and showers for your convenience when coming from the cozy beach at the end of the resort. The beach is very private and has beach chairs. For your relaxation, there are also hammocks within the garden areas. Mareazul has a Nick Price golf course and wonderful club house. There are also tennis courts, a walk path and incredible gym for your work out routines. There is also a spa and you can reserve a massage and other services with the concierge. The Fifth Avenue is Playa del Carmen's shopping and restaurant/bar area. It is a great place to visit shops and has many places to eat or just sit and enjoy a drink. Many tourists visit Playa's Fifth Avenue and Mareazul is a 5 minute drive from it. You can take a day and visit one of several eco theme parks in the Mayan Riviera area. When driving from the airport, you will see the signs to Xel-Ha, X-Plorer...these are natural parks where you can snorkel, walk through gardens with exotic plants and birds...and eat at one of many on site restaurants. You can also drive to one of the Mayan ruins; not far from Playa is Chichen Itza; the famous pyramids. Close to the Fifth Avenue is Playa's ferry station. This ferry can take you to Cozumel; it is only 30- 45 minutes and a great day trip. Take pesos...many places in Cozumel do not accept Credit Cards. Mareazul offers you a wonderful vacation...you can relax, exercise, go to Fifth Avenue for excitement and travel a little further for adventure!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
High Season Low Season Christmas, New Year's Easter Week Monthly Rentals will be considered Minimum 6 nights
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2011
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Our condo is a place to relax, enjoy the gardens and privacy in a gorgeous resort type development. We love our terrace and that we are only a short walk from the beach and other amenities. We spend afternoons on the hammocks...and only minutes away from downtown Playa!
- Primary: (915) 494-5581 (Texas, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 24, 2013