Finca La Asmoladora - Spectacular Casa and Casitas for Groups of 2 to 16 People - Finca La Asmoladora
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Javea, Moraira and Denia Area chateau / country house description
Finca La Asmoladora is a magnificent old estate in the middle of sixteen acres of almond, olive, vine and orange terraces: a stunning property in a spectacular location with panoramic mountain views. It is a haven of rural beauty, peace and quiet close to the unspoilt pueblo of Parcent - 'paradise between mountains' - but only 30 minutes' easy drive from the renowned beach resorts of Javea, Denia and Moraira. The finca is set up to accommodate groups from 2 to 16 people in Casa Andrago, a superb five bedroom house sleeping eight, and in three charming Casitas, each sleeping either two or four. All the finca’s accommodation is arranged around an attractive stone paved courtyard and walled sculpture garden. Casa Andrago is made up of an interconnected Guest House and Tower, each sleeping four, which can be rented separately. The finca is ideal for groups of all sizes wanting to holiday together and is a superb and beautiful place to celebrate a special events.
La Asmoladora's casas and casitas are all superbly equipped and are available for rent individually or in combination. This allows very flexible accommodation for couples, families or larger groups. All guests have equal access to the very large pool, barbecue area and tennis court but, as the property is extremely large different groups can share the finca and easily maintain their privacy. The large stone paved courtyard, the extensive walled sculpture garden, the stone paved terraces behind the Casitas and the enormous pool and barbeque terrace provide a wide choice of places for outdoor eating and drinking. The stone paved courtyard has been used by many groups for cocktail parties. The pool/barbeque terrace is ideal for music and dancing in the evening and well into the night. The nearest neighbour is over 250 yards away so loud music for parties is no problem. The finca has hosted many weddings, golden and silver weddings and countless birthday celebration.
A renowned cook of local pueblo/regional dishes is available to prepare paellas etcetera for guests at the finca.
The finca is an excellent base for combining sea, beach and sporting activities with driving, riding (horses or mountain bikes), walking, biking, climbing or just roaming the surrounding mountains. The finca has its own excellent hard court tennis court, outdoor table tennis facilities and basket ball facilities - raquets, bats and balls all provided. There are also six rentable mountain bikes. The valleys lined with fruit and almond trees - an endless sea of pink/ white blossom in spring - and the unspoiled mountain pueblos are a delight to explore. There are two safari parks a short drive from the finca and Benidorm - about 45 minutes drive - has as wide variety of theme parks including Terra Mitica. The family resorts of Javea and Denia - each about 30 minutes away - both have a wide varierty of beaches, coves and caves to explore and fascinating historic centers. The castle in Denia dates back to Phonecian times. Both resorts have harbours with fishing fleets and where fish is autioned off the boats
The produce of the local wineries is well worth sampling - the tiny winery in Parcent supplies the Spanish Royal family.
After a quiet glass of wine and a few almonds from the finca's almond trees while watching the sun set dramatically behind Parcent, there are memorable restaurants of all types to try in the area.
The historic cities of Valencia and Alicante are just 75 minutes away.
A car is essential.
Finca La Asmoladora : Javea, Moraira and Denia Area Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 2208ha
In its normal configuration, the finca is set up to sleep up to 16 people/children. But, with the provision of extra single beds, the finca can sleep up to 22 adults/children. Casa Andrago and the three Casitas are all superbly and fully equipped separate properties with a kitchen or kitchenette, bath or shower room and spacious living/dining rooms. They are attractively and colourfully furnished and decorated with part of the owners’ extensive collection of art and old farm antiques and implements.
- Chateau / Country House
- 365 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Events Allowed
- Low Allergen Environment
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 9 Bedrooms, Sleeps 22
- All twin beds can be put together to make extra large double King sized beds. Six extra single beds are available. Extra long single beds are available. Maximum accomodation is 22 adults/children. 3 cots/cribs and a high chair are available. Fans are provided in all bedrooms and living/dining room areas. Air conditioning is available at extra cost in all bedrooms during the summer period....moreless
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- La Asmoladora’s Casa/Casitas have a total of one full kitchen and three well equipped kitchenettes. There are 5 freezers/fridges. The living room in Casa Andrago seats 8, the living area of the one and two bedroom Casitas, seat four each and the living area of the Studio Casita seats 2. The dining area of Casa Andrago seats 8 - the Casitas seat 4 each. All have TV, a CD/Radio player, a DVD player and free WiFi internet access. Casa Andrago is centrally heated. The Casitas have electric heat. Heating is included in the rental rates. Casa Andrago has a large private shaded terrace/balcony with access from the living/dining area. Six mountain bikes are available for rent by guests. There is a tennis court, an outdoor table tennis table and basketball facilities. Family oriented end June, July, August and early September. Idyllic, romantic accommodation for couples the rest of the year. Superb accommodation for mountain activities. Ideal for climbers, walkers and cyclists....moreless
- Music Library
- Audio Tape Player
- Video Library
- Books - Fiction / Non-Fiction
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Video Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Away From It All
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Centre
- Water Parks
- Naturist Beach
- Botanical Garden
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horse Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Fitness Centre
- Laundrette - Serviced
- Near The Sea
sports and adventure activities
- Mountain Biking
- Water Tubing
- Pier Fishing
- Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Dining Room
- Child's Highchair
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Wireless Internet
- Ceiling Fans
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Parking Off Street
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- 2 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Tennis Court
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 1 - Oct 11, 2013
3 night min stay
Extra Nights: £266
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (£) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Alicante and Valencia at 90 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Denia at 19 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Gandia at 30 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: AP7 autopista at 8 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Javea or Denia at 19 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Parcent at 1.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Teruel at 150 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: La Sella, La Xara at 12 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Tramonti also Castellvi at 1.5 Kilometres
- Primary: +44 (0)1433 639 536 17 Aug - 8 Oct 2012
- Secondary: +34 96 640 5429 11 Oct - 15 June 2013
- Tertiary: +34 699 061 440 11 Oct - 15 June 2013
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
La Asmoladora, almond blossom and mountains.
The pool terrace.
The stone paved courtyard and the casitas.
Casa Andrago - courtyard side
The shaded barbeque area
Casa Andrago entrance
Casa Andrago - part of kitchen
Casa Andrago - part of living room
Casa Andrago - main bedroom
Casa Andrago - view SW from shaded Naya
Two Bedroom Casita - kitchenette/dining area
Tower twin bedroom
La Asmoladora -almond blossom time
The living/lounge area of a casita.
The Casitas' outdoor mosaic table
The lounge/bedroom area of the Studio Casita
La Asmoladora from the air
Casa Andrago shadded terrace entrance
Tower - 1st floor bedroom comer
Casa Andrago - part of dining area
Casa Andrago - corner of kitchen
Two Bedroom Casita main bedroom
One Bedroom Casita bedroom
Tower - corner of main bedroom