Nature at its Best! Renovated Cabin,14 Acres, River Running Through it.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lake Toxaway cabin description
Without a Doubt! The Best Trophy Trout Fishing Transylvania County has to offer!!! The PRIVATE water of the West Fork of the French Broad is managed by Davidson River Outfitters & offers unsurpassed fly fishing in Transylvania County. All fishing must be scheduled in advance through Davidson River Outfitters.
The Cabin sits on 14 acres in the Lake Toxaway Community and is the ultimate in privacy. Approx. 1/4 mile of the West Fork of the French Broad River runs through the property. Virtually untouched fishing. Cabin is totally renovated inside and out. Main level has a bedroom with a queen bed, full bath, 1/2 bath, kitchen/dining, living room with gas log fireplace & DirecTV, covered porch & screened-in porch. Upstairs has 2 bedrooms, each with 2 twin beds. Small charcoal grill. Wonderful covered picnic shelter with picnic tables, an older gas grill & Adirondack chairs overlooking the river. This secluded haven is a perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle. WIFI available.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Washer/dryer located in full bath.
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
sports and adventure activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Toilet Paper
- Linens Provided
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Clothes Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Paper Towels
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Local Activities Guide
- Activities Guide
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Basic Soaps
- Pantry Items
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Outdoor Grill
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Wood Deck
- Porch / Veranda
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$1,400/week or $250/night, 2 night minumum$250/night (2 night minimum) ... $1400/week. Cleaning fee of $150.00 and taxes (County 4%, State 6.75%, totaling 10.75%) will be added to rental rate. Contact Davidson River Outfitters for fishing rules and fees.$1,400/week, $250/night, 2 night minimum. If additional cleaning is required, owner reserves the right to take the charge out of the security deposit.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Asheville Regional Airport at 40 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 64 at 5 Miles
- Primary: +1 8289664029
- Secondary: +1 828 966-4550
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
West Fork of the French Broad River runs through.
Living Room with DirecTV & fireplace.
2nd Guest bedroom upstairs.
Covered Picnic Area with grill overlooking river.
Fish caught in river running through property.
Front of Cabin. Covered porch & screened-in porch.
Open kitchen. Central heat & air.
Guest Bedroom upstairs.
Screened Porch on 2 sides of house.
Picnic area overlooking the river.
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.