VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This cottage is ideally suited for a peaceful retreat, with outstanding and unobstructed views of Lake Okanagan. Located 30 km north of Westbank and Kelowna, 30 minutes drive along the Westside Road, in La Casa Resort Development. It is also 7 hours drive from Calgary or 4 hours from Vancouver.
In the summer, you will be able to enjoy all water sports on site, with the warm waters of Lake Okanagan through swimming, boating (marina slots available), aqua-park, as well as onsite pool and hot tub. Others amenities at the Resort include 2 tennis courts, a mini golf course for the entire family, beach volleyball court, a marina & boat launch. If you are seeking a winter holiday, this cottage will be a great base to enjoy skiing at the Big White Ski Resort (1 hour 45 minutes), Silver Star Resort (1 hour 15 minutes) and Crystal Mountain in Westbank (1 hour), or nearby snowshoeing and skiing in the backcountry.
There are over 20 wineries, as well as cheese factories, to visit and taste their products, spread out within 30-90 minutes driving from the cottage. As well as several golf courses for another great way to enjoy the hot sun of the Okanagan Valley. Closer to your vacation base, you are only 5 minutes driving north to the Fintry Provincial Park, and 10 minutes from horse riding and ATV riding at Fintry High Farm. Or simply lay back on the deck with a glass of wine, overlooking the waters and boating on Lake Okanagan.
Christmas Season 2014 Dec 20 - Jan 3, 2015 3 night min stay
Winter-Late Spring 2015 Jan 4 - May 14, 2015 3 night min stay
Late Spring 2015 May 15 - Jun 25, 2015 3 night min stay
Sumeer 2015 Jun 26 - Sep 7, 2015 3 night min stay
Early Fall 2015 Sep 8 - Oct 12, 2015 3 night min stay
Late Fall 2015 Oct 13 - Dec 17, 2015 3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit$500
Cancellation policy: If you cancel less than 45 days from check-in date, with bookings made for the high summer season (June 26 to September 7, 2015). I keep 50% of the total rental fees of the stay and return the remainder 50%. With bookings made outside the above high summer season, and cancellation made less than 45 days before check-in date, I keep the 35% deposit. If cancellation is made more
35% rental fees deposit to hold the place; remainder 65% due 45 days before checking date, along with the DD. If booking is requested or made 45 days or less before check-in date, 100% of the full rental fees are due, as well as the DD. We accept payments by either personal cheques, Interac e-transfer or Paypal (made to "Family and Friends" and NOT as "Goods and Services").
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.