VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Free WiFi, 2 full bathrooms, 2 bedrooms. A superb 105 m2 (1130 sq ft) three room apartment at excellent location. Thanks to its location, in the centre of Krakow's tourist attractions - at equal distance from the Main Square, the Wawel Castle and Kazimierz Quarter - only 5 minutes walking distance, our apartment may be an excellent starting point for excursions. It is an ideal place for families, groups of friends as well as very convenient place for businessmen. We are absolutely positive that you will be surprised with its spaciousness, equipment, unique interior decorations and quality that cannot be found in most of the local hotels. To give you the feeling of the old bourgeois residence with the lot of care we have reconstructed the murals that nowadays can be admired only in few apartment houses in Krakow. Fully equipped kitchen, two bathrooms, fire place in the living room, digital TV, access to Internet and a guarded parking place at the distance of only 300 meters make it a very attractive alternative of a hotel.
Christmas / New Year Dec 18 - Jan 4, 2016 5 night min stay
Low Season Jan 5 - Jan 31, 2016 3 night min stay
My Standard Rate 3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit€100
rate for standard occupancy 4 person
additional person 20 Euro / night
maximum 6 person
Dec 18 - Jan 4, price 180 Euro
First payment in the amount of 30% is required to book the apartment, you could book with credit card or PayPal on our web site www.luxury-apartment-krakow.com or make money transfer to our account. The remaining balance 70% you pay at the check in, in cash or 5 days before arrival by PayPal.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Apartment Sara is located in the center of Krakow's Old Town at 20 Sarego Str. on the first floor of a renovated historical apartment house. The Sarego Street is a blind alley that makes it an oasis of peace and tranquillity in the heart of the city. Its additional advantage is that it is located at equal, close 5 min walking distance from the Main Square, Wawel Castle and ancient Jewish Quarter called Kazimierz that are the three greatest attractions of Krakow.