Completely Remodeled Gulf-Front Condo, with an Amazing View!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Pine Cove condo description
This all new, completely remodeled, professionally decorated unit is 2,000 square feet, and on the third floor of a three-story, low-density complex. Pine Cove is a secluded community, far back from the road, behind rich foliage. Also, there are only 16 units at Pine Cove, so you’ll have space to relax, even during peak seasons.
In October of 2012, our unit was completely remodeled and now features:
• A new kitchen with new cabinets & appliances (dishwasher, refrigerator with ice maker, stove, oven & microwave), granite countertops, plus a new toaster, juicer, blender, coffee maker, and new pots & pans.
• Two remodeled baths, with new cabinets & sinks, and new ceramic tile walk-in showers, and granite countertops.
• Three bedrooms, with reconstructed closets, new furniture, and new bedding.
• All new furniture in the living room and dining room.
• A brand new wet-bar with all new glassware, and a new ceramic tile floor on the lanai.
• All new windows & doors, new carpeting throughout, and everything has been repainted.
Here are a few other features you will like:
• The island’s best view of the gulf. (When I chop vegetables, I can see the boats and dolphins go by.)
• Three flat screen TV’s with HD cable and a fourth TV with DVD player and Roku streaming player.
• A second DVD player in the living room.
• Free WiFi, and an iPod dock.
• Complete linen service plus a washer and dryer in the unit.
• Two hair dryers, an ironing board & iron (and a vacuum cleaner but you don’t have to think about that).
• Two covered parking spaces directly below your unit with easy access to the elevator. (The car-park is newly painted too. As a matter of fact, the whole exterior of our building was just repainted!)
• A windowed elevator, that rises through the greenery, where you might see our colorful resident woodpecker.
• An outside, locked storage area—near your covered parking spaces—for beach and pool supplies. (Provided that our guests are being careful, there will be a beach umbrella, beach chairs, pool & beach toys, and shell nets in this unit.)
• A newly remodeled pool, hot tub, and barbeque area with two deluxe propane grills.
More about Pine Cove:
• Beyond the pool, and just a few steps over the wooden walkway, is Sanibel’s pristine beach. There you will find miles of sand and shells, as well as sandpipers, pelicans, and dolphins!
• Just down the road is the JN “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Preserve. The refuge is part of the largest undeveloped mangrove ecosystem in the United States, and it is world famous for its spectacular migratory bird populations.
• In town, you can rent bikes and motor scooters and discover lots of shops & restaurants.
• Or get a fishing pole, and buzz over to Captiva Island (you can fish on Sanibel too!), or play golf on one of Sanibel’s magnificent courses.
This little hideaway is perfect for families who want lots to do, or for people who just like to doze in the warm gulf breeze. Hope to see you there soon!
Keywords: Beachfront, Oceanfront, Condominium, Gulf front, Condo, Sanibel
- 2000 sq. ft.
- On floor 3
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Professionally decorated
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Living Room seats 6:
- Covered Parking:
- Air Conditioning:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- 2000 sq. ft unit on the 3rd floor of a 3 story, low density complex.
- DVD Player:
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Paddle Boating
- Wildlife Viewing
- Eco Tourism
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
The Perfect Vacation!
The Perfect Vacation!
This was our first trip to Sanibel Island and ended up being one of the best vacations ever! We've travelled many places with our girls, now 7 & 10 over the years but Sanibel is such a unique and special place. And choosing this condo for our 2 week stay was the perfect choice! The condo is conveniently located, is beautifully decorated, the beach views are fantastic, the bathrooms are a dream, and the furnishings are perfect. Karen is wonderful to work with and has provided you with everything you could possibly need. The complex is wonderfully maintained, the landscaping is beautiful, the pool, hot tub & grill area are very nice, and with it being a small, quaint complex just made it perfect. The beach was never crowded and we saw dolphins everyday. And the shelling is just unbelieveable! Our family went on daily "treasure hunts" for shells - at the Lighthouse, Blind Pass, and Bowman's Beach. And our girls enjoyed the many live creatures we found early in the mornings and late evenings at the Lighthouse. We can't wait to return to Sanibel next summer and have already booked this condo for our 2 week stay!
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 06/01/13
- Review Submitted 07/01/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children.
Manager response: Thank you for taking the time to write this very gracious review. I'm so happy you were pleased! It will be my pleasure to welcome you back. Karen
Totally renovated & redecorated. Absolutely beautiful!
Totally renovated & redecorated. Absolutely beautiful!
I absolutely LOVE Sanibel Island, and this condo just makes it perfect. What a difference! The whole condo is completely remodeled. Brand new, clean, & gorgeous! The kitchen is much bigger, bright white, and the new lay-out makes it so much nicer. Everything in the kitchen is new too. The pots and pans, toaster, coffee maker, and I could even connect my phone to the iPod dock to play music though Bluetooth. I love the brand new appliances, and the refrigerator w/ ice maker is key! (Lots of cocktails from the wet bar!) There are so many little details that are just beautiful. Both bathrooms are brand new with gorgeous tiling. I would LOVE that master bathroom in my house, but it so big it would never fit! (Plus the huge soaking tub.) All the furniture & rugs are brand new too; so cozy & comfortable. I love the master walk-in closet. It just feels like there’s so much more space to relax, and everything is so clean and bright. My absolute favorite part of staying in this unit is the view. You can see the gulf from almost anywhere you stand. I loved waking up that first morning, making breakfast while watching the sunrise, and eating on the screened-in porch, listening to the waves. And, the new patio doors slide 2/3 of the way open for the best unobstructed view. Pure paradise! It's quiet, and uncrowded, perfect for romance or family. I was lucky enough to go with just my husband to relax this trip! We’re usually pretty active on vacations, but I have to admit that with the AC, 4 flat-screen HD TV’s, Wi-Fi, and that view, we spent a lot of time relaxing in the room. I can’t wait to go back!!
- Guest MiddleEm (United States)
- Date of stay 12/01/12
- Review Submitted 01/15/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children.
Manager response: Thank you so much for your very kind review! Sanibel is a special place. We can't wait to go back either! Karen
02/23/13 - 03/15/13 $3,345/week. Insurance and 11% tax additional. 03/16/13 - 04/05/13 $3,295/week. Insurance and 11% tax additional. 04/06/13 - 04/12/13 $1,975/week. Insurance and 11% tax additional. 04/13/13 - 12/20/13 $1,695/week. Insurance and 11% tax additional. 12/21/13 - 01/03/14 $3,295/week. Insurance and 11% tax additional. 01/04/14 - 01/31/14 $1,975/week. Insurance and 11% tax additional. 02/01/14 - 02/28/14 $3,295/week. Insurance and 11% tax additional. 03/01/14 - 04/04/14 $3,345/week. Insurance and 11% tax additional.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2012
About: We live in Buffalo, New York and organize annual family vacations (13 people) to Sanibel every spring. We hope to spend more time there in the years ahead.
Why Pine Cove:
We fell in love with Pine Cove when we first visited in 2009. Pine Cove is tucked far back from the road, down a long brick driveway through a corridor of trees and flowers. Our unit is on the third floor of a three-story building, and when we walked through the doors to the lanai, and saw the beautiful grounds and foliage, and the gulf beyond, we knew we would come back. The Pine Cove community is small and friendly, and great for families. But, secluded as it is, Pine Cove is only minutes away from restaurants, shopping, and fun things to do on the water. More than half of Sanibel Island is a wildlife preserve, and you can see the osprey nests built high over the road when you drive down West Gulf Drive. There are no tall buildings on Sanibel, so you can always see the sky. Karen & Rich Frazer
- Primary: 716-861-1181
- Secondary: 716-861-3812
Links to more information:
Living area with HD cable, DVD player, and beautiful gulf-front view
Coffee table has pull-out ottomans for extra comfort or extra seating.
Kitchen with granite counters plus all the cookware and pots & pans you'll need!
Screened lanai with table, chairs, lounge, and gulf view
Master bedroom, roomy and secluded
Master bath with ceramic tile, walk-in shower
1st guest bedroom with Plantation shutters and HD cable
2nd guest bedroom with twin beds and HD TV with DVD and Roku Streaming Player
Two covered parking spaces near the elevator. (You can leave the top down!)
Remodeled barbecue area with two deluxe propane grills
There are only 16 units at Pine Cove, so the pool is never crowded.
Just a few steps to the beach
Living area with wet bar. Also free WiFi with 2 routers for hi performance.
Formal dining area
Refrigerator, icemaker, oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, juicer
Master bedroom with HD cable and gulf view
Master bedroom walk-in closet
Master bath with tub and granite counters
1st guest bedroom with king bed and spacious closets
Guest bath with granite counters and ceramic tile, walk-in shower
This way to the pool
Remodeled hot tub
The recently remodeled pool is perfect for families!
Miles of sand and shells
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 23, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.