Modern Elegant 2 BR 2 BA Condominium in the Florida Keys
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Anglers Park condo description
Our home is modern and spacious with elegant furnishings. A combination of beautifully maintained gardens, pools and Ocean side location ensure a lovely base for a Family or a Romantic Couples holiday and to explore the unique Florida Keys. We pride ourselves on keeping our home very well maintained and to a high decorative standard - a true Home away from Home.
Situated on the southern tip of Key Largo on the Atlantic Ocean. The locality of our property is probably one of the most beautiful you could hope to find. For the discerning visitor seeking that holiday of a lifetime in the unique Florida Keys.
The fully air conditioned accommodation at our Apartment is all on one level. Queen in the master, 2 full doubles in the second bedroom, sleeping six guests, with the useful option of accommodating two more people on a pull-out double sofa bed in the lounge. Both bedrooms have full en-suite bathrooms with the master being luxuriously appointed with walk-in double shower and fine fixtures & fittings.
A spacious 1350 square feet of living space, our condo features all large American appliances and usual smaller kitchen accessories within the integral breakfast nook. The living room has a 42” Plasma TV, a DVD and CD stereo system. There’s also an integral utility room equipped with washing machine and dryer. The main dining and living area features coral stone effect furniture and ivory leather sofas with patio doors opening onto your private balcony with ocean view from an elevated 4th floor aspect whilst we enjoy a unique 'tree-house' effect of adjacent breeze filled swaying palm trees.
The community is gated for privacy and enjoys 24 hour security.
Keywords: Condominium, Apartment , Flat
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Queen size Beds (1) We have a Queen with brand new 2011 Sealey Posturepedic Mattress. Bedding is good quality 300 and 350 count cotton, Comforters in various tropical patterns All mattresses are equipped with latest generation micro fibre covers for hygiene and best hypo allergenic performance. This type is plastic at the sides and micro fibre fabric on top so are cool and pleasant to sleep on. Box/base units have plastic protectors. , Double Beds (2) Bedding is good quality 300 and 350 count cotton, Comforters in various tropical patterns Mattresses are new for 2012
Top of the line Simmons Beautyrest Mattresses, One Medium and One Firm. Equipped with latest generation micro fibre covers for hygiene and best hypo allergenic performance. This type is plastic at the sides and micro fibre fabric on top so are cool and pleasant to sleep on. Box/base units have plastic protectors.
, Baby Cribs (1) We have a foldaway wooden crib from JC Penney with base mattress and bedding., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Our apartment comes with the use of three shared swimming pools. Two are tiled and heated pools including the pictured pool which is conveniently situated just 30 yards from the elevator. Additionally one of the pools is a large palm fringed saltwater swimming lagoon which is approximately 1000 feet long and incorporates swimming platforms for the children and has many colorful Parrot Fish to feed and snorkel with. There are two floodlit hard tennis courts. There's a marina and dockage slips are available to rent locally. We have a beach area just 2 minutes walk or 150 yards from our apartment. This is landscaped with Palm Trees and themed with palm thatched Tiki shelters for shade with plenty of seating and several beach barbecues for your free use. Theres a childrens' modern play area and the community is gated for your privacy....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- Video Library
- DVD Player
(2) We have provided 2 x US Cell Phones for our Overseas Guests. These are pay and go, and may require top-ups before you can use them. However they will save you high roving costs from your European Provider. ...moreless
- Wireless Internet:
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Eco Tourism
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Attractions and Distances ~ Great for anglers and water sports enthusiasts, excellent fishing is available from the docks, beaches and bridges, as well as boat trips to suit all pockets. Boating, jet skiing, snorkeling, scuba diving and sailing are simply a way of life for Keys residents. Visitors are able to hire equipment and join in. If you fancy something a little more relaxing there are sailing or casino cruises departing from Key Largo daily. One of our personal favorites, Dolphin Encounters, an interactive dolphin program, is next door to Kawama. There are also a number of fine golf courses within easy driving distance. Miami is one hour away with the sea aquarium (Sea World) and the Monkey Jungle. The Everglades National Park is also within one hour with the excitement of Alligator farms and air boat rides. Theatre Of The Sea is 15 miles away in Islamorada. For additional Lido style swimming activities check out the 'Jacobs Aquatic Centre' featuring a 25 metre pool...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great place to stay
Great place to stay
We stayed at Sally and Andrew´s place for a week. When we looked for a place to stay, we wanted a place not to far of Key West and Miami, and this place was just great! There were lots of places to eat out, things to see, and Key West and Miami was not to far away. The apartment was great, Andrew was too! Everthing regarding the stay were done in a professionel way. Both before the stay and after. The way of paying could have been easier though, but that is not a big problem We had a great time, all four of us visiting from Norway. If anyone should ask me where to stay in that erea, I have absolutely no problem telling them about Sally and Andrew´s place! PS: Make shure to have the time to eat at Mrs Mac´s Kitchen...
- Guest Kjetil B. (Sandnes, Norway)
- Date of stay 06/29/13
- Review Submitted 07/28/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, adventure seekers, sightseeing, age 55+.
Not for young children, or pregnant ladies...
Not for young children, or pregnant ladies...
This resort is gorgeous, the location is ideal for those who wish to have a relaxing and tropical outdoor adventure with family. The amenities of this resort are excellent. My toddler loved the pool and lagoon. It has been a year since I stayed at this unit. I have been meaning to write a review, since I feel this rental is not for all travellers. I stayed here with my husband, and 16-month-old while I was 5-months pregnant and I can't recommend this unit for anyone in our situation. The care required by the owner to keep the carpets clean, specifically the blankets that are strewn about the floor, are hazardous for young walkers and pregnant ladies alike. Additionally, the crib that was provided was in need of replacement to something less rickety. It should also be noted that the owner has gone through with a labeller and posted the rules throughout the unit. I do understand that this unit is his second home, however, it was unpleasant to constantly be in the presence of the owner through his small notes posted everywhere. That said, these are concerns for those travelling with young children and pregnant ladies only. If I were in a different situation, the unit was clean and everything was included for cooking, and the area and amenities of the resort were excellent.
- Guest Stephanie S.
- Date of stay 03/17/12
- Review Submitted 03/15/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, adventure seekers, sightseeing, age 55+.
Owner response: We are delighted that you enjoyed the location and its amenities. We always speak to our renters during there stay and are surprised that none of the negative points you raised were either discussed with us at the time or raised on your return and it seems a little strange to raise them 12 months later.... The blankets you refer to are expensive designer art throws that enhance the unit look as well as protect the underlying rugs in high traffic areas. We have never experienced them causing problems for either ourselves or other renters. They are designed specifically for the purpose they are used for. They can be lifted up easily, which is what we would have suggested if any problem had been brought to our attention. We have many families with young children who stay with us and have had no other negative comments on our crib and we check its condition on a regular basis. Yes we do use our home ourselves for significant time each year and it is our second home. We have some polite request notices in our unit on visitor etiquette. Sorry if caring about the quality of our accommodation causes offence – but we do care and will continue to be conscientious in the future.
We recently returned from our stay at Andrew's condo in the Kawama Yacht Club! Absolutely perfect from the time we arrived until we left. A little hesitant at first since not all units here got great reviews, but this one is perfect. Clean, wonderful amenities and the info and itinerary Andrew sent can't be beat. From restaurant recommendations, to snorkeling and fishing to shopping - all his recommendations were spot on! We found ourselves referring to his notes to see what else we should see and do while there. Location is excellent. Very private and quiet. Pool area very nice. Did not use oceanfront area - found most of the Key beaches a little rocky for recreational swimming. Do check out the snorkeling charters (wonderful day) and dolphin swims. Unforgettable experiences. Thank you, and would not hesitate to recommend this unit as a great place to stay while in the Keys!
- Guest Susan (Fond du Lac Wisconsin)
- Date of stay 06/23/12
- Review Submitted 08/03/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway, adventure seekers, sightseeing, age 55+.
Great location to explore the area
Great location to explore the area
It was an excellent location on the Keys. It was quiet, because the US1 is not near by. It was 100 miles to Key West, 80 miles to the Everglades and nearly the same to Miami. So it was the right location for us to explore the area. I think it's also great for someone who like fishing and diving. If you like, there are maintained tennis courts. The appartment has the window to the north, you reach it through the elevator. It is friendly and very clean. You will find every you need in the kitchen, towels and freshly made beds. We had in January to live with the seaweed along the atlantic beaches, as in kawana club. For us was it a great time, the owner is very friendly, helpful and correct.
- Guest Georg F. (Germany)
- Date of stay 01/07/12
- Review Submitted 02/19/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, people with disabilities, adventure seekers, sightseeing, age 55+.
Guest comment entered by owner
Gabi Trimmel from Austria - 3rd time visitor - really enjoyed our stay this year : Margaret Mason of Lightwater - I am very pleased we were not disappointed, the apartment had everything we needed and offered a very comfortable base for us to explore the Keys south to Key West and north to Miami and the Everglades. We weren't sure that Key Largo was the right location for us when we booked. We had a wonderful time. Needless to say in our stay we only covered a small proportion of what the Keys had to offer. We will be pleased to visit Kawama Yacht Club again. Mark Thomason of Warrington - second time visitor - Again we had a really enjoyable stay: David Woodhouse of Uxbridge - Thanks for the lovely apartment, really enjoyed holiday and will do it again. Chris & Nicky Cross of Northampton - had a lovely holiday and didn't want to come home, thought your apartment was brilliant and very comfortable. Anne Mills of Chatham - Your place was lovely Referrals on request.
- Guest various
- Date of stay 01/22/09
- Review Submitted 01/22/09
Low–Mid Season .. $ 825-$1050/week. May-Mid December High Season .. $1100-$1200/week January-April & Some Holidays. Peak Season ..... $1300-$1400/week (Christmas, New Years, Easter). Payment is only accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed to in advance with the owner. Rates include 12.5% Sales Tax, but exclude exit cleaning fee of $100. Rates include utilities – Cable TV, Water, Electric, WIFI access Fuller booking terms and conditions are made in writing with our inquiry response.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1999
About the owner: We have owned and rented our displayed unit for 14 years. Most important to note, unlike the majority of properties you see for rent, our Condo to us is not just an income generating rental property, it is our second home where we look to spend quality time. This means to you as a potential renter that the property is impeccably maintained and the specification of furnishings is what you would want it to be in your own home…… Sally is a chartered accountant (CPA) so our honesty and professionalism may be relied on. We also manage a wider portfolio of investment rental properties in various locations so have a broad experience of property management.
Why the Owner Chose Anglers Park:
* Furnished as the owners home rather than a pure rental with all that entails in terms of overall decor and the quality and range of fixtures and fittings down to the small detail kitchen equipment you can actually feel as though you were at home with. * If you are visiting in the Keys, chances are you will enjoy the Keys Style design themes in the property. * Quiet Location away from the bustle of US1.
- Primary: 305 906 7417 available on this Magic Jack number upto 5pm ET
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The inviting Oasis Pool for your enjoyment.........
South aspect Kawama Yacht Club Ocean access with pier in background.
Living Area with balcony and breeze filled palms beyond
Entertainment Corner towards entrance with Sofa, Dining Table
Master Bedroom Queen with En Suite Bathroom
Master En-Suite Bathroom with walk-in Double Shower
Our Balcony View East at Sunrise
Our Esplanade with views into the blue infinity
North-east aspect - water access and sandy apron at low tide
Bahia Honda State Park Shoreline
Dining Area adjacent to Kitchen & full compliment of large American appliances
The Kitchen Nook equipped with a good selection of large and small appliances
The entertainment corner with 42'' Panasonic Plasma TV, DVD, and Music Centre
Master Bedroom features Queen bed viewed towards Dresser.
Bedroom 2 = 2 x Full Size Double Beds, posturepedic matresses, en suite bathroom
Kawama Tower viewed from the Ocean Front
Beautifully preserved reefs await you
Our saltwater swimming lake, full of colourful fish to hand-feed....
All Weather Floodlit tennis Courts for your use and enjoyment
Explore Mangrove labrynths and creeks of our locale by Kayak
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 23, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
305 906 7417
available on this Magic Jack number upto 5pm ET
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.