VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This designed apartment (2 bedrooms, 50 m2, we limit rent to 4 guests. Ask specifically for up to 5-6 guests) offers open views on Paris from 3 windows. It is located on the 1st floor (US standard no elevator) in a Montmartre 19th century building.
The architect has significantly transformed the apt from its initial plan. The bathroom changed location, and a kitchen bar was installed in the living room. He chose vibrant red colors to design the living space, and a touch of yellow for the bedrooms. The grey colors used in bathroom and kitchen bring a touch of refinement. All the floor is made of traditional oak.
• On entrance, a bright corridor serves the bathroom on the left and a tall windows with a view over Paris on the right. At the end of the corridor are located, front and left the 2 bedrooms and right the living room & kitchen.
• The 1st bedroom offers a queen size bed a large mirror and closets. The bedroom window has a view over the calm rue d’Orchampt (semi pedestrian).
• The second bedroom is wider. It also offers a queen size bed, an antique mirror and a valuable engraved wooden wardrobe. The window also opens on rue d’orchampt.
• The living room is on the right side. Flooded with light, it opens on Paris roofs through its 2 windows. It is equipped with a nice wooden table that sit up to 6 guests, a sofa corner (convertible for 2 on request only) and a kitchen bar. The furniture was designed specifically for the apt.
• The bathroom is covered with elegant grey tiles. Although not spacious, is offers a bathtub with shower, a nice sink and mirror and toilets. It is lit with sun light thanks to a translucent sliding door.
As can be seen on the photos, the apartment completely redesigned recently. The unit is facing another apt of 75 m2, Apt Lepic #315109, which may be rented together for parties up to 10-12 guests. Apartments may communicate at will.
As a bonus, Phone calls to land lines in France, and to US, Canada and Australia are generally free. It is also true for more than 50 countries. More over, calls to cell phones towards specific countries (often US & Canada) may also be free. Ask us for detail as it may vary with time and policies of operators.
Adress is “rue d’Orchampt”, one of the highest rated streets in Montmartre. “Rue d’Orchampt” is a small and quiet street featuring many romantic artists studios. Close by lies the famous place du bateau Lavoir. This is where many famous artists lived, PICASSO, MODIGLIANI, Albert CAMUS, Max JACOB.
SACRE COEUR church is 3 mn walking distance. Les abbesses, the trendy part of Montmartre is just down the square: many restaurants, shops and nice café terraces. The ABBESSES SUBWAY station is 2 mn walk. PIGALLES & BLANCHE stations are only 3 mn away. This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 15 mn by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming & restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums... Last point, we are staying 1 block away. We are here if you need help.
HIGH Christmas Dec 16 - Jan 5, 2015 4 night min stay
LOW Winter Jan 6 - Feb 28, 2015 4 night min stay
MID March Mar 1 - Mar 28, 2015 4 night min stay
HIGH Spring Mar 29 - Jul 14, 2015 4 night min stay
MID July Jul 15 - Aug 28, 2015 4 night min stay
HIGH Autumn Aug 29 - Oct 31, 2015 4 night min stay
LOW Nov Nov 1 - Dec 15, 2015 4 night min stay
HIGH Christmas Dec 16 - Jan 5, 2016 4 night min stay
LOW Winter Jan 6 - Feb 28, 2016 4 night min stay
Present Mar 1 - Mar 4, 2017 4 night min stay
My Standard Rate 4 night min stay
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Rates may change at any time. Rates vary depending on season ,nbr of guests, occupation & owner. Site instant quotes are based on 2 guests.
- Note that this site automatic estimated quote system calculates rents in a basic way : it may result in higher quote for 6 days than for 7 days or other discrepancies. Therefore we systematically send a detailed quote with description, process & photo
-We may accept 3 days : ask 4 days & add actual dates in comment.Monthly quote specific.
Summary of booking process :
0 - Click on e-mail manager to request (e-mail strongly preferred).
1 - Fast & detailed e-mail answer (check your junk/spam box just in case).
2 - Once agreed on dates, rental amount, and payment way, we send data for payment.
3 - Booking is confirmed on receipt of 50% of rent.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About: Owner is a women who lived all her childhood in the apt. She has a strong sentimental feeling about the apt and took a lot of time and effort to redesign the place while maintaining the spirit of her childhood place. She still leaves close by in Montmartre.
Why Paris Arrondissement 18: The apt is uniquely situated in a calm and charming street. The view over Paris from many windows is unique.
Speaks: english, french
Primary:+33 E-mail strongly preferred - Fast & Detailled answer - Click on 'Submit'Fast email answer. Fr time=PST+9H Ph:+33182522580
Secondary:+33 PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK FOLDERS FOR OUR REPLIESWe answer all mails within 24H max
Tertiary:+33 1 82 52 25 80Please remember Paris is 9h ahead of PST :-)