Ten Plus Acres with a Magnificent 2700 Square Foot Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Alma house description
A magnificent six bedroom private home situated on ten plus acres and in one of Colorado's most scenic and private locations.
Approached via a secluded and private drive, this home is in pristine condition throughout and has been designed internally and externally to take maximum advantage of the unbelievable views. There are five decks and balconies, where you can enjoy sun or shade, that surround the house. All the main accommodation ... including two master bedroom suites, the main living room, family room, and dining room have direct access to a balcony or deck. The home is full of character with two stone fireplaces, exposed timber, and beams. The floors are professionally finished hardwood in the main areas; and there is new, quality carpet in most of the bedrooms. The design internally is very open and bright with an abundance of window space to take advantage of those gorgeous mountain views. There is a stream on the property.
This home has it all!
Call today for your private showing before this beauty is snatched up. Private viewings available.
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Considered
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20, Beds for 15-20
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Parking Off Street
- Wood Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Get away from it all and come up to the mountains and enjoy peace and tranquility in a spacious home that has been used as a retreat for groups. This home sits on 11 acres of peaceful seclusion. Take a walk on one of the trails, sun on one of the five decks, or watch for wildlife feeding on the grasses down below at Pennsylvania Creek. This is a true gem of a mountain getaway. Once you arrive, you will not want to leave! This home features a large kitchen/dining area with adjoining deck for grilling or outdoor dining. The design internally is very open and bright with an abundance of window space to take advantage of those gorgeous views. Outside there is a stream on the property. Benches at stream & forest sites. Swings in trees. Endless cross-country skiing & hiking. Sledding & tubing. This home has it all! Call today for your private showing before this beauty is snatched up. Private viewings available. ...moreless
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$35/person/night - all ages (Adjustable depending on group size & length of stay) 10% non-refundable deposit required Minimum group size of ten preferred (Negotiable)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: (303) 797-6347 (Colorado, USA)
- Secondary: (720) 394-6600 (Colorado, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Penn Creek Lodge
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013