Single Story Custom Retreat Near Zoo, Balboa Park & All
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Hillcrest house description
*Location! Location! Location!
*This Uptown home is minutes to all that San Diego has to offer including a parking space Downtown in Little Italy!
*Option to drive to Little Italy & Park your car @ our Office just 1 block to the trolley~hop aboard & arrive at Convention Center in matter of minutes.
*Two Master bedrooms!
*One Master has large LCD TV, Cal-King bed & Queen Sofa Sleeper w/ensuite Shower Bath;
*Other Master has King bed w/ensuite Shower Bath & TV;
*Third Bedroom has Queen bed;
*Large Living Room area has Queen Sofa Sleeper, Fireplace & lots of windows;
*Formal Dining Room has seating for 8 and opens to both Living Room & Kitchen;
*Fully equipped gourmet Kitchen has gas range w/copper hood, S/S appliances & warming drawer!
*Both Master bedrooms open to back porch w/Table & Chairs that leads down to back patio area w/another
larger Table/Chairs, Fountain & Barbecue.
*Wheelchair Ramps for Front Steps on request.
*Parking in Driveway & on street without restriction.
*Just steps to end of street with Views to Ocean & Fireworks over Sea World!
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Pets Considered:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Living Room seats 8
- Hair Dryer
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Equestrian Events
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Pier Fishing
- Medical Services
- Mountain Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Theme Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Uptown Location central to all of San Diego! Prefect Year Around location for all your Southern California adventures! Best Weather in USA! Located just minutes from major Attractions! *Within 5 min. drive to restaurants, Food Markets, Street Fairs of Hillcrest/University Heights. *Within 10 min. drive to Balboa Park ( San Diego Zoo ) & downtown San Diego (including Convention Center, Civic Center, Little Italy, Gas Lamp, Horton Plaza & Bay); *Within 15 min. drive to Mission/Fashion Valley, Coronado, Sea World & Mission/Pacific beaches; *Within 20 min. drive to Village of La Jolla, Village of Del Mar, Del Mar Fairgrounds & Race Track, Olympic Training Center & Mexico! *Within 30 min. drive to Lego Land, Hyatt Aviara Golf/Resort, La Costa Resort w/Golf & Tennis, Carlsbad Outlet Stores; *Within 1 HR drive to San Diego Wild Animal Park, Temecula Wine Country & Casinos; *Within 2 HR drive to Palm Springs, Disneyland & Knotts Berry Farm Theme Parks! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
My husband and I rented this home because a family member had surgery at Scripps Mercy Hospital and it is fairly close. It was a great location for anything we wanted to do in San Diego! When not at the hospial, we had easy access to the rest of the city & sites. When we first walked into the home, it felt as if someone had moved out so we could move in, it's very homey, yet has first class furnishings and appointments. The neighborhood is very quiet and the owner takes immaculate care of the home. I will definitely recommend this home to family & friends visiting the area!
- Guest Ellen A. (Where do you live?)
- Date of stay 08/05/13
- Review Submitted 08/22/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, pet owners, romantic getaway, age 55+.
We stayed here for a week in July with a 3 year old and had a great time. The property was extremely clean and well furnished. We spend the week duing the normal tourist activities and the house is located less than 30 minutes from the beach, Sea World, Zoo and the downtown area. We will look forward to using this property in the future -
- Guest James S.
- Date of stay 07/03/12
- Review Submitted 07/16/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers.
*Email/Call for Holiday, Special Event ( Comic Con ) Rates Spring (2/15-5/31)$300-$400/nt-min.4 nts.;$1,500-$2,100/wk;$4,500-$5,500/mo. Early Summer(6/01-6/21) $2,100-$2,500/wk; *1 week min. Summer (6/22-9/07) $2,500-$3,500/wk; *1 week min.; $8,500-$12,000/mo. Fall (09/08-11/16)$400-$500/nt.-min.4 nts.;$1,500-$2,100/wk;$4,500-$5,500/mo. Winter (11/17-02/15)$300-$400/nt.-min.4 nts.;$1,200-$2,100/wk;$4,500-$5,500/mo. *Security Deposit = $1,000 Cleaning Fee $200-$250 (*Increased w/pet) *Pets On Approval. *Non Refundable Pet Fee required.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: San Diego International at 5 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: San Diego Harbor at 5 Miles
- Nearest Train: Santa Fe at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 163, 805 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Coronado at 10 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: University Heights, Hillcrest at Hillcrest
- Nearest Ski: Big Bear/Arrowhead at 120 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Mission Valley at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: University Heights, Hillcrest at Hillcrest
Year Purchased: 2007
- Primary: +1 (619) 804-0003 / Pam ( 10 AM-10 PM PST ) (California, USA)
Links to more information:
Fabulous single story!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 30, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
+1 (619) 804-0003 / Pam ( 10 AM-10 PM PST ) (California, USA)
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.