Luxury Home W/Beautiful, Fenced, Landscaped Yard & Hot Tub
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tahoe City house description
PLEASE GO TO TAHOE LUXURY PROPERTIES' WEBSITE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW.
The lovely mountain home is the perfect retreat for families.
From the open and bright great room with its pine ceiling, log accents and large sunny deck to the lovely, landscaped backyard, you're sure to making memories both inside and out. Mountain High is centrally located for winter fun in the freshly fallen snow between Northstar and Squaw Valley.
Ideally constructed for entertaining with the great room and kitchen upstairs and the downstairs bedrooms perfectly preserved for quiet slumber. Lastly, the home is 'Apple friendly', with 2 iPod docking connections (one per floor) and an iMac for guest usage. No matter where you retire at Mountain High, you are sure to enjoy your retreat.
4 Miles to Tahoe City for Great Shopping, Restaurants, Commons Beach with Play Structure/Free Concerts & Movies, Bike Trails, Truckee River for Rafting & Entertainment
5 Miles to Kings Beach for sandy beaches, restaurants and shopping
15 minutes to Squaw Valley USA, an international skiing destination - home of the 1960 Winter Olympics
20 minutes to Northstar Ski Resort and Village for skiing, ice-skating, rollerskating, mountain bike riding
Please be advised, this property has an access road that could be considered steep. Anyone renting this property during the snow season (Oct 15-May 15) must bring a 4-wheel drive vehicle and/or always carry chains.
Keywords: Luxury Home with Beautiful Fenced Yard, Hot Tub, Tahoe City
- 2400 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 9
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Gas Fireplace:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room seats 0
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- 2400 square feet, Lovely, Professionally Landscaped/Fenced Backyard, Level Driveway, Gourmet Kitchen: Thermador 6-burner gas commercial range and hood, Bosch dishwasher, double sink plus large prep sink, side-by-side refrigerator; hickory cabinets, Fully equipped kitchen with regular and Espresso coffee machine, Kitchen Aid Mixer, and much more, 50' plasma HDTV/DVD - top of the line Yamaha sound projector with 30 DVDs, movie channels & NFL Sunday ticket, 2 Flat Screen TVs - Downstairs Bedrooms Satellite internet broadband wireless network (connection not guaranteed), Apple iMac 17', IPod dock in living room TV stereo system & in master with dedicated stereo system, Dining Table Seating for 8 - extensions seat 10...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Jetted Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Massage Therapist
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- 4 Miles to Tahoe City for Great Shopping, Restaurants, Commons Beach with Play Structure/Free Concerts & Movies, Bike Trails, Truckee River for Rafting & Entertainment; 5 Miles to Kings Beach for sandy beaches, restaurants and shopping; 15 minutes to Squaw Valley USA, an international skiing destination - home of the 1960 Winter Olympics; 20 minutes to Northstar Ski Resort and Village for skiing, ice-skating, rollerskating, mountain bike riding; Please be advised, this property has an access road that could be considered steep. Anyone renting this property during the snow season (Oct 15-May 15) must bring a 4-wheel drive vehicle and/or always carry chains Winter Events and Activities 2012/2013 World Class Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding: Squaw Valley USA, Alpine Meadows, and Homewood Resort and are each within a 15 minute scenic drive and offer over 7000 combined acres of skiable terrain, 51 lifts, and 334 trails. Come and experience over 300 days of California Sunshine in America's favorite Playground. Tahoe City Cross Country Center: Just 5 miles east of downtown Tahoe City on Dollar Hill, the Nordic center offers 65 kilometers of free heel skiing and snowshoeing on 19 machine groomed trails including 8 kilometers open to your canine companion! Enjoy forest, meadow, and lake views before you have a rest at one of trailside warming huts where you can enjoy complimentary hot chocolate or tea. Polish your skills this winter and join North Lake Tahoe for the 30 kilometer Great Ski Race on March 3. The Village at World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: The Village is centered around an outdoor Events Plaza, and offers outdoor fire pits, a Bungee Trampoline, and an Aerial Tram to High Camp for ice skating at 8200 feet. The Village is home to multiple & varied Restaurants, Galleries, Boutique shopping, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Spa Services, Demo Centers, Kids Activities, and finally Sleigh Rides and Dog Sledding in Squaw Valley meadow. Snowshoeing and Sledding: Pack a picnic and spend the day snowshoeing at Sugar Pine Point State Park, the Tahoe City Cross County Center, or Paige Meadows. Snowmobiling: Take in views along the Lake Tahoe ridgeline with North Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours. Cinema at the Cobblestone Center: Showing today's Hollywood Hits every evening. Shopping options: Downtown Tahoe City is home to a myriad of boutique shopping options including one of a kind Clothing Stores, Galleries, Jewelers, Sports Outfitters and Gourmet Provisioners. Dining: A diverse spectrum of dining options awaits the practiced Gourmand; American Favorites, Mountain Haute Cuisine emphasizing local and sustainable sustenance, and intimate Cafe options are all available in Tahoe City. Nearby Activities: Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake, Historic Downtown Truckee Shops and Dining, Martis Valley snowshoeing trails (dog friendly), Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours on the Summit of Highway 267, Sledding at the Tahoe Vista Regional Park and Mount Rose Meadows Special Events: Christmas Eve torchlight ski parade in Squaw Valley, New Years Eve Fireworks at the Village at Squaw Valley and the Village at Northstar, Snow Fest Carnival March 1-10, the Great Ski Race March 3 Northstar Events: NYE Village Fireworks Display, Snowshoe Social and Race Series March 17, April 1 and April 7 ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Summer .................................$500/night .. $3000/week Winter/Fall/Spring/Thanksgiving ........$400/night .. $2400/week (3 night minimum) Christmas and President's week .........$675/night .. $4050/week New Years:..............................$5400 week (7th Night FREE For All Seasons) Cleaning: $225 Damage Insurance: $30 for $1500 policy and Occupancy Tax: 10% Minimum stays may vary depending on season, please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Reno Tahoe International at 45 Miles
- Nearest Train: Truckee at 18 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-80 at 18 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Tahoe at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Alpine Meadows at 8 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Tahoe City Golf at 4 Miles
About the owner: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why the Owner Chose Tahoe City:
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: +1 1-530-584-3444
Beautiful Home with 1 Car Garage at End of Cul-de-Sac - Walk to Lake
Gas Fireplace & Ipod docking Station
Fully equipped kitchen wregular & Espresso coffee machine, Kitchen Aid Mix
Twin over Double Bunk Bed
Luxury Bedding and Furniture - Sunken Hot Tub on Deck
Perfect Location for Famiy BBQ - Great Snow Play Area in Winter
Large Deck Area with Patio Furniture & Gas BBQ - Perfect for Summer Dining
So many hiking trails to choose from!
Ice Skating at the top of the Squaw Valley
Paddleboarding on the lake
Incredible Yard with Professional Landscaping - 2 Decks
50" plasma HDTV/DVD - top of the line Yamaha sound projector w/DVDs
Dining Table Seats 6- Bar Seating for 4
Master w/deck and iPod docking station
Commons Beach in Tahoe City - Free Concerts, Movies, Farmers Market in Summer
Biking on the Flume Trail on the east shore.
Fishing (or rafting) in the Truckee River
Skiing at Northstar!
Parasailing on the lake!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013