Located Right Beside the Ritz Carlton Hotel on the Croisette
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Cannes apartment description
This apartment is ideally located both for business meetings and conferences, weekend breaks, summer holidays or even longer term winter retreats! It is located beside the Famous Ritz Carlton Hotel, the Croisette, the Palais des Festivals and a short stroll from the Rue D'Antibes and the train station.
Located on the first floor of this prestigious building, our home from home has everything needed for a stay on the sunny Cote D'Azur! We even supply our lovely Anne ( our lady who meets and greets our visitors) and who is available to hand over keys to our guests, familiarize them with the apartment and assist with any questions as to where to go or what to do while in Cannes. Anne is also available in the unlikely event that something should go wrong during a stay.
- 54 m²
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- King size beds (1) or can be arranged as twin or Single Beds
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Covered Parking
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Duty Free Shops
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Cannes is a fabulous city to visit as it is central to so many other places. The train will take you in to Italy via Nice, Monte Carlo and many other stops , and also you can head to St Tropez and beyond. Travel by car is easy too! Or stay out and wander around the streets of Cannes and see both designer and many other shops. Stroll down the Croisette and watch the beautiful people take the sun, visit the markets and include the Antique market each Sunday. Trips across to the islands of St Marguerite and St honor are a lovely day out too!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Low Season ... €750/week High Season .. €1050/week MIPIM (Conference) .......... €1500 MIPTV (Conference) .......... €1500 FILM FESTIVAL (Conference) .. €3300 LIONS (Conference) .......... €1500 MIPCOM (Conference) ......... €1750 TAX FREE (Conference) ....... €1500
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Nice at 30 Miles
- Nearest Train: Cannes station at 500 Metres
- Nearest Beach: I minute at 25 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Mougins, valbonne, mandelieu at 10 Miles
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: We live in Dublin , Ireland. We have four grown up children two of whom live in the UK and Namibia! We currently are still working and so do not get to use our apartment in Cannes as much as we would like! However, we do get short trips over to keep a check on things and we have a lovely Irish lady who lives in Cannes who cares for our guests on arrival.
Why the Owner Chose Cannes:
This apartment is brilliantly located, being close to the sea, train station, shops and markets! It is perfect for short breaks and equally perfect for longer stays! It does have a good sized terrace which, although south facing, is quite shaded but a lovely spot for meals al fresco at any thine of the day!
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Central location works brilliantly for both holiday makers and conference attendees alike!
- Primary: +353 86 8175277 Feel free to text, or call on the above number
- Secondary: +353 87 6246437 Feel free to text or call!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
view one of Living room
view 3 of living room
view 2 of living room
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013