Fun in the Sun... 3, 4, & 5 BR Pool Homes... Near Disney!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Orlando house description
Make your next visit to Central Florida an unforgettable experience by renting a vacation home with your own private swimming pool! Whether you're dining with a meal prepared in the fully equipped kitchen or relaxing in and around the pool, a holiday home provides the ideal accommodation. We do have a 4 night minimum stay with great discounts for bookings of 7 days or more.
All of our vacation villas are block-built on generous sized lots. You will be impressed by the light and airy design and the quality workmanship. Your fully equipped kitchen includes a refridgerator/freezer, ice maker, stove and oven, microwave oven and a dishwasher. Our homes are stocked with linen, towels and kitchen utensils. For added convenience, your home comes equipped with a washer and dryer. Standard features include air-conditioning and a double garage.
The exterior of your home is enhanced by a professionally manicured lawn, and a swimming pool. The pool deck is fully screened to add a degree of privacy while protecting you from insects and softening the sun's rays. The patio surrounding the pool is ideal for sunbathing providing you with the perfect Florida tan. The patio is also ideal for relaxing, barbecuing or enjoying a quiet evening with family and friends.
In the living room you will find a color television and comfortable clean surroundings. All of our villas have very spacious split family home designs to make it convenient for 2 families to share.
In order to keep our homes in excellent condition, a one time departure fee is required for housekeeping. Sunsplash offers all our guests excellent customer service and a specialized maintenance team that is on call at all times. The homes of Sunsplash Travel are licensed by the State of Florida in accordance with the requirements of the Department of Hotels, and are inspected by them 4 times per year. We are also members of Haines City Chamber of Commerce, members of the Central Florida Visitors and Convention Bureau and The Central Florida Property Managers Association. We are also on the Polk County Tourism Committee.
Some of our Homes Features:
- Two master bedrooms (one master bedroom with adjoining bath).
- Three twin rooms (two twin beds in each room).
- Three and half bathrooms (including the adjoining bathroom).
- Living Room with high ceiling and skylight, includes TV with basic cable service, fully furnished with pull-out queen-size sofabed.
- Kitchen fully furnished with cutlery, pots and pans, range, microwave, oven, toaster, blender, refrigerator, garbage disposal.
- Dining area with full dinette.
- Screened patio with pool and hot tub, heating available. Gives you a view of the trees behind the house, keeping out wildlife. No houses behind the patio, good privacy.
- Two- car garage joined to the house.
- Washer and Dryer, ironing board.
- Telephone with free local service.
- Air conditioning.
- Golf course nearby.
- Publix Supermarket, restaurants, post office all within a 15 minute drive.
- Disney World (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, etc.).
- Great shopping on International Drive.
- Discount Labelled Outlet Stores.
- Water parks.
- Sea World.
- Universal Studios.
- Downtown Orlando.
- Various exciting golf courses.
Within Driving Distance:
- Busch Gardens.
- Ybor City.
- Kennedy Space Center.
Keywords: Vacation Homes
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Considered:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Air Hockey
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Free Long Distance
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Fitness Center
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Sunsplash Vacation Homes are in beautiful quiet communities and are conveniently located in Central Florida. The drive to just about every location is fast and easy such as the Orlando International Airport, downtown Orlando, Walt Disney World and most of the other area attractions. There are many restaurants all within easy driving distance from your villa. There is also convenient shopping and Downtown Disney/AMC Theatres/Shopping is not far away. We also have fantastic Dinner Theatres such as Medieval Times, Arabian Nights, Pirates Dinner Adventure and Sleuths Mystery dinner show. There is also Championship golfing, water parks, animal parks and so much more to see and do. An one hour drive to either the east or west will bring you to the glorious beaches along the Atlantic and Gulf coasts....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- cleaning fee: $85 + tax
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Pet Fee: $75
- Tax Rate 12%
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: (800) 505-1359 (Toll Free)
- Secondary: (863) 424-6193 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
1st twin bedroom
2nd twin room
off suite (queen)
2nd twin bedroom
1st twin room
3rd twin room
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2003.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 11, 2013