Enjoy Our Dream!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Progreso condo description
The units at our complex is 85% owned by Canadians and Americans and there is a true feeling of community
Tropical Living in Progreso is literally 50 metres from the Beach Our condo has everything you desire for a relaxing wonderful vacation.
Roomy enough for 4 people yet small enough to enjoy your holiday together without losing each other.
FREE AIR CONDITION & FREE CABLE
to get you started
The public transportation system is excellent - if you are looking for a great place to stay without having to rent a car, this is it!
Gated community with security entrance offering quiet and safe surroundings. The grounds are beautifully landscaped with Mexico's finest flowers and plants.
Our neighbors are friendly and helpful, but definitly will respect your privacy.
Our corner unit makes for the most private unit at Neek Kaan.
An open and well ventilated floor plan, plus ceiling fans in all rooms allows wonderful cross ventilation of sea breezes. Doors fully opening also bringing the outdoor breeze in.
And did we mention --- to bring your lap top!!
Because WiFi Internet service is available and if you forget your lap top there is a computer in the office for your convenience.
We are located on the coast road from Progreso to Chicxulub, this location offers the best of all worlds.
Here you have it all,
a small fisherman village,
the big city that has a touch of authenic culture and the glitz of a city life and
only 3 1/2 hours away.
What more can you ask for!!
There is so much to see and do in this area
of the Yucatan that more than likely you
won't be able to enjoy it all in one trip.
If you are tired of vacation tourist traps and all
inclusive resorts; then this is the place for you to
'Discover our TRUE Mexico'.
Our home is comfortably furnished and certainly has all the conveniences you look for in a vacation rental.
You will feel right at home with our personal touches,
and feel safe walking the streets and the beach day or night!!
Stroll along Progreso's 18 block seaside walkway or sit on the long stretch of a cemented bench to enjoy The Malacone view, people watching will be fun and will take you back in time.
This is where you can still enjoy the true flavor of the old Mexico charm.
This small town of Progreso features a great beach, boat rental to go fishing or just for a ride (very inexpensive), enjoy volleyball, jet ski rentals, and other water sport options.
There's a large crafts market near the pier (the longest pier in the world) as well as other tourist shopping along the town's streets.
There are several restaurants along the beach road that serve drinks and food at their tables and palapas situated right on the expansive beach.
Enjoy live music at the night clubs, and relax in the local bars.
Merida is a beautiful city in the heart of the Yucatan with fantastic examples of Spanish colonial architecture dating back to the 16 and 1700's.
The sheer age of this city gives it an old world flavor, but the fact that so many of these structures were built to last has enabled a level of preservation that makes you feel like you have stepped back in time.
Merida is known as the White City because it's so clean. Now-a-days, one of the most tranquil and safest cities in Mexico.
horse and buggy ride or
have fun at the CASINO.
What ever you decide to do to fill up your days,
we know you will come back!
Keywords: 'condominium rental' 'beach front rental''condo rental in progreso yucatan' 'Mexico Condo Rental''progresso mexico''yucatan rental'' property for rent'
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
Kitchen is fully equipped and beautifully appointed with Granite counter tops,tile back splash and custom hardwood cabinetry. The kitchen appliances include-Coffee maker, blender, toaster, microwave,iron and iron board,...moreless
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Ice Maker
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Our Condo provides you with many extras~~~~~~ safety box for valuables~~~~ beach towels~~~~ extra linen~~~~ blow dryer~~~~~ iron & iron board~~~~~~ I Pod charger and speakers. clock ~~~ CD player am/FM radio clock~~~~ deck furniture~~~~ Over-sized shower with massage shower head~~~~ Hammock hooks in both bedrooms ~~~~~ Ceiling fans in every room including the Bathroom!! ~~~ We have a personal caretaker that can help with whatever task you may need~~~~ He lives close by and has a cell phone so he can be reached at any time~~~~ Also, providing extra water if needed for a small fee Our condo guarantees the supply of good water pressure~~~~ We will start you off with ~~~~ paper goods ~~~~cleaning products,~~~~~salt & pepper coffee, sugar, creamer~~~~~Water~~~~~~oil,vinegar Maid service~~ chef, and cell phone upon request...moreless
- Music Library:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Computer Available
- Mobile Phone
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
We consider our condo to be beachfront. A walk down the hall, down the stairs onto a sandy path will lead you to our fabulous beach! So much better than a 5 star resort, where you would have to walk down a long hallway, go down in a elevator, through a busy lobby, past 2-3 pools, and then a 1 mile hike to the beach to take a dip!...moreless
- Car Not Necessary
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Duty Free Shops
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- After visiting Progreso you will understand why this village is considered Mexico's best kept secret! Progreso has all the amenities of a large city including bank machines, grocery stores, laundries, movie theaters, 24-hour pharmacies, and coffee cafes. There are 24 hour Internet cafes,and the market is well stocked with fresh fruits and veggies, meat, and seafood. There are even a subsidiary of Wal-Mart called 'Bodega' which carries familiar American goods for those that enjoy into dining, Progreso is an affordable and more relaxing alternative to the expensive resort areas of Cancun and the Mayan Riviera. Locals are friendly and accommodating. The respect and the charm within the people here is what we remember as 'old school' back in the US. (remember when?) Crime is not tolerated in the Yucatan, you will understand this for yourself when you are there because you will feel safe among the people....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
2013-2014-$450/wk $800.00/2wks $1350.00/month--$1250/month - 3 months or more includes air condition and electricity unlike other condo units security deposit at the time of booking $250/up to 3 wks $500 more than 3 wks 50% of total fee must be paid 90 days prior to arrival, second half 60 days prior If reservation is canceled 60 days prior to arrival, there will be no refunds. Must be paid with a Certified Check or Credit Card. $150.00 extra for Holiday weeks Easter, Christmas, New Years, Cinco de Mayo , Yearly rentals-$750.00 a month 12 month lease, 2 months security
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: Greg and I have been happily married for since 1990 We have 2 great kids, Giana and Giovanni We all love to travel and have wonderful memories. Our condo is our home away from home and we absolutely love Progreso 'You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person'.
- Primary: +1 203 640 4880 203 466 1246
- Secondary: +1 203 466 1246
we now have vertical blinds
we now have vertical blinds
we now have tile behind the stove area
Conner unit, second floor, we now have patio furniture
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 09, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.