Baffin Bay, Texas Waterfront
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Riviera Beach house description
Nice bayfront homes with private fishing piers on the premier trophy trout and saltwater bay on the Gulf Coast. Quail and Nilgai hunting. Charter service available. Great fishing and birdwatching year round.
One hour south of Corpus Christi, Texas. Surrounded by undeveloped King Ranch to the north and Kenedy Ranch to the south.
Will also consider home exchanges.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Each home has a mixture of twins and doubles
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Covered Parking
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Medical Services
- Fly Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- South, in Sarita, is the Kenedy Ranch Museum. Learn about the vaquero influence in the area. Head north to Kingsville and take the King Ranch tour. Go downtown to the beautiful King Ranch Museum, Railroad museum, the Saddle Shop, and any of the shops and cafes on the main drag. A&M Kingsville may have something exciting going on, and NAS Kingsville hosts a spectacular air show every other year. Our tourist info center is located just north of town on Hwy. 77....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
The Lodge made our best experience in Baffin bay!
The Lodge made our best experience in Baffin bay!
Me and a few college buddies decided to take a fishing trip down to Baffin bay for a weekend. I found these properties and contacted Jan Canamore about reserving the house for our trip. SHE IS AN AMAZING lady with customer service being her central concern. The house has everything you could possibly imagine, fully stocked kitchen as far as pots, pans, cutlery, serving utensils and much more. The house itself was in great shape and well kept. No cheap furniture here, all the couches and chairs were leather and luxurious which made for excellent nap times! As for the fishing, it couldn't get much better, tons of black drum and even speckled trout in the evenings under an extremely bright fishing light. I have stayed many places on Baffin and have found the place I will continue to visit year after year. Wild Horse Lodge properties have great accommodations, if you choose this property, know that you are in great hands and that you and your family will create comfortable memories that will last a lifetime.
- Guest travis (alice texas)
- Date of stay 03/08/13
- Review Submitted 03/15/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, tourists without a car, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children.
Houses ...... $175/night for two (plus $50 for each additional person & 13% Tax). Bunk House .. $125/night for two (plus $50 for an additional person & 13% Tax). Every 7th consecutive night free One-time cleaning fee: 1-4 people = $45, 5-6 = $60, 7-8 = $75, 9-12 = $100 .. $ 25/night DISCOUNT from December 01 to March 01.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Corpus Christi, Texas at 60 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Port Aransas, Texas at 80 Miles
- Nearest Train: San Antonio, Texas at 210 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 77 at 8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Baffin Bay at Riviera Beach
- Nearest Barpub: Sam's Place at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Kingsville, Texas at 22 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Kings Inn at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2000
Why the Owner Chose Riviera Beach:
The first home in our collection was opened in 1993, and it was the only vacation rental on the bay at that time. It was booked before closing, and we continued to build our 'empire' by adding 4 more homes throughout the next few years. We enjoyed a monopoly for quite a while, but eventually, other rentals opened up.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Fishing, hunting, beautiful views and solitude!
- Primary: +1 (361) 522-7961 8am to 9pm
Sunrise on Baffin Bay
Reel 'Em Inn
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2003.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 19, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.