Mission Beach Home All to Yourself, All on One Level
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Mission Beach house description
• South Mission Beach home for weekly rentals in June, July, and August 2011
• Single family home completely remodeled
• Washer dryer in house
• Full front patio with built-in barbeque
• Outdoor dining table and chairs and lounge chairs
• High definition plasma TV in living room, TV in master bedroom
• 3 bedrooms for sleeping 6 people
• Free high speed internet
• 3 parking spaces
• New kitchen, granite counter tops, and new appliances
• Sofa bed for sleeping 2
• 2 baths
• All on one level
• Air conditioning
• Ceiling fans
• Beach towels and beach chairs
• Comfortable seating indoors and out
• Travertine tile floors in living areas and carpeted bedrooms
• Steps from both exciting Mission Beach and beautiful Mission Bay
• Located next to Belmont Park with attractions such as the historic Coaster, the Wavehouse, and other carnival rides.
• Close to restaurants, shops, pubs, and an amusement park
• Quiet pedestrian court
• Walk on miles of flat beachfront sidewalks
• SeaWorld is located 3 miles away
• Mission Bay Park is the West Coast's largest aquatic park and offers miles of sparkling ocean beaches.
• With easy access to all freeways it's just minutes away from the San Diego Airport, downtown San Diego, and Old Town
• Close to other gorgeous tourists spots in San Diego such as La Jolla and Torrey Pines State Park.
• June $3000 per week
• July $3400 per week
• Late August $3000 per week.
• Learn to surf, sail, wakeboard, water ski, row, kayak, or windsurf at the Mission Bay Aquatic center
Keywords: detached single family home
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Broadband Access
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Fall 2011 $300 per night June 2012 $3000 per week July 2012 $3400 per week Late August 2012 $3000 per week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2006
- Primary: (858) 454-3312 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Private patio, seating, and built in barbeque connect to the court area
The second bedroom has a queen bed
The Mission Beach Boardwalk is a short distance along the pedestrian court
The master bedroom has a private bathroom with skylight
courtyard to beach
The new kitchen is fully equipped
There are twin beds in the large third bedroom
Enjoy Mission Beach or Mission Bay (the house is not on the water)
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013