Fall Weeks Available - on the Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hilton Head Beach & Tennis Resort condo description
Awesome ocean and beach views will be yours when you stay in our oceanfront villa. The view is everywhere - from the living room, eating area, kitchen and balcony! You can sip your morning coffee on the balcony or at the dining table and watch the sun rise over the Atlantic Ocean (spectacular opportunity), or you can sip your favorite cocktail at night on the balcony and see the moon and the stars so very clearly. During the day you can watch the dolphins swimming, children playing on the beach, folks running and walking on the beach, kite surfers, board surfers, fishermen, ocean-going ships, sailboats and every kind of water activity.
Our one bedroom has gleaming hardwood floors, custom cabinets to hold books and games, a printer, 2 flat screen HDTVs, a DVD, VCR, and CD players. free high speed internet service, and linens for the pull-out sofa.
The dining table seats 4 comfortably and can be expanded for 6. The kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher, pots and pans, dishes, blender, crock pot, and pretty much everything you have at home. We have a stove with an oven, too. But, who wants to cook while on vacation - especially when there are 250 great restaurants on the Island?
In the bedroom is a comfortable queen-size bed and another flat screen TV. In the hall are 2 built-in bunk beds which children love! Under the beds are some beach toys and in the closet, behind the door, are some noodles and a small surf board. The bathroom has tile floors, a new vanity and beadboard on the walls. All the walls and the trim in the condo have just been painted. All the linens and window treatments are new as is the silestone countertop in the kitchen.
THIS CONDO IS ONE OF THE FINEST CONDOS YOU CAN FIND IN ALL OF HILTON HEAD BEACH AND TENNIS RESORT. It is tastefully decorated and a happy lace to be. It is VERY WELL maintained.
If you are traveling with other family members or friends and you need additional rentals, please contact us about our 2 bedroom condo in Admirals Row. It, too, has excellent ocean views.
- 525 sq. ft.
- Elevator : The building is 4 stories tall.
- On floor 2
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Hilton Head Beach and Tennis Resort is a family resort. Interns offer supervised children's activities in the summer. Our playground has swings, slides, climbing apparatus and lots of sand. ...moreless
- Senior Adults Only Community:
- Limited Accessibility:
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Queen size Bed (1) The queen bed is very comfortable. It has a new comforter and all new linens. There is a new super comfortable queen pull-out sofa in the living room. There is also a new flat screen HDTV in the bedroom., Baby Cribs (1) There is a booster seat in the closet., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) The new sofa in the living room pulls out to become a very comfortable queen-size bed. This is a great place from which to watch the dolphins swimming by and the sunrise in the morning!, Bunk Beds (2) Two bunk beds are built into the hall. Surprisingly, they are quite comfortable and kids love them! Under the bunk beds are surf boards. pails and beach toys. The entire unit has just been painted and all bedding is new. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- There is a full, updated bathroom.
Kitchen & Dining
As you enter the resort, you will see The Ocean Center, a large building on your left. Inside there is a Sports' Bar where we have 17 large flatscreen HDTVs. You can have lunch (in season) and dinner all year while you watch your favorite teams play. There are 2 pool tables here, too. On the deck we serve up an oyster roast every Sat. and Sun. evening. We also have a new pizza restaurant. Newspapers are sold on the deck outside and movies can be rented from the kiosk in the hall. Also, in the hall are machines that change bills to quarters for the washers and dryers or newspapers. The chef for the restaurants will cater for small or large groups (up to 1200). You may want to rent a private room in The Ocean Center if you want to gather a larger group for a meal or a celebration....moreless
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
(6) There are coin-operated washers on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors. The cost $1.25 each and they take quarters only. We leave a box of laundry soap in the utility closet for your convenience....moreless
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Towels Provided:
- We also manage a 2 bedroom condo in Admirals Row. It has fabulous ocean views out over the ocean and down the beach. . We have 2 new flat screen T-Vs and hardwood floors. There are toys, games and books, iron and ironing board, blender, table and chairs on balcony, booster seat, bocce balls, cooler, rain umbrellas, surf board, beach chairs, kids' beach chairs and toys and lots, lots more! These things are there for your enjoyment, so please use them!...moreless
Satellite / Cable:
(2) We subscrtibe to Hargray T-V and offer HDTV (FIOS) system which includes over 50 channels - 6 sports' channels including the golf channel, many news channels, Disney channel and our own movie channel. ...moreless
- Video Library:
- Pool Table:
- Game Room:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet:
- Mobile Phone:
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
We have the largest, oceanside pool on Hilton Head. There is a lanai beside it if you want some shade. The kiddie pool is right there,too. This is where you will find Jamaica Joez,, our pool bar, where you can get sandwiches, hot dogs, chips, etc. as well as beer, wine and frozen drinks. You can eat on the open patio adjacent to the bar or bring your food and drinks over to your chairs by the pool. Or, you can bring your own food from the condo. Around the pool you can find horseshoes, shufflebord and beach volleyball.This equipment is kept at the Tennis Pro Shop and is yours to use just for the asking. Beside Admirals Row is another pool which you are welcome to use anytime....moreless
The balcony on the front of the condo overlooks nothing but beach,ocean and sky - no parking lot, no other building, no commercial activity! It's very private. In the morning, bring your coffee out on the balcony to watch some spectacular sunrises. In the evening, bring your favorite drink out to the balcony and enjoy the night sky. Because there are no street lights, storelights or headlights, the sky and the stars are unusually clear. When the moon is full, it is almost like daylight with the moon reflecting on the water. It's a very special spot!...moreless
On site we have 10 tennis courts which are free. Just call and make a reservation ahead of time. In the kitchen drawer by the phone are some tokens you can use to pay for the night lights on the court...moreless
- Water Sports Gear:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
Unbelievable views!! During the day, there is always something going on on the beach - kite surfers, kite flyers, dolphins swimming by, children playing, joggers, bikers, walkers, surfers, Marine helicopters flying overhead, and boats of all kinds. At night you can see the lights of Savannah and the lights on some cargo ships waiting to unload there at daybreak. Plus, the night sky is uncommonly clear! You may even see a shooting star!...moreless
Golf Course View:
There are no golf course views, but there are 26 golf courses on Hilton Head and more off the Island. There are both publc and private ones. Some will offer reciprocity with your home club. Coupons for discount golf can be found in The Ocean Center....moreless
There is nothing between you and the ocean except some vegetation and the sand dunes. You cannot see the parking lot or any other building - just ocean, ships and dolphins -all the way to the horizon!...moreless
- Beach View:
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Equestrian Events
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Basketball Court
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- If you are traveling with a larger group or if you need a 2 bedroom, please contact us about our 2 bedroom condo. It is in Admirals Row and just down the hall from our 1 bedroom condo.. There are hundreds of shops and stores on HHI as well as museums, antique stores, art galleries, live theaters, movie theaters, bowling alleys, mini-golf courses, restaurants, golf courses, all kinds of water activities, tours on land and water and beauty everywhere you look!!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Booked last minute, didn't really expect such a lovely condo with such a comfortable, homey feel. It is small, but everything is very nice and VERY clean and fresh. The mirrored walls are such an asset, see the awesome view from all angles, even while preparing a meal. Loved it!!
- Guest Marilyn H. (East Sparta, Ohio)
- Date of stay 04/20/09
- Review Submitted 04/28/09
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway, age 55+.
Owner response: Thank you! I think it is one of the very nicest condos on the beach!!
Thankl youGuest comment entered by owner
Thank you for allowing us to use your condo for a few nights. It was nice for my husband and I to have that time before our children and grandchildren joined us in a much bigger house.
- Guest PM
- Date of stay 08/08/13
- Review Submitted 08/19/13
LOVELYGuest comment entered by owner
Thanks for letting us use your lovely condo at Hilton Head. We had a great time! Maybe next year? Thanks.
- Guest JF
- Date of stay 07/27/13
- Review Submitted 08/13/13
PerfectGuest comment entered by owner
Your condo was perfect for our family. It had everything we needed and then some! Thanks for letting us stay. We will definitely call you again.
- Guest HC
- Date of stay 07/20/13
- Review Submitted 08/10/13
BeautifulGuest comment entered by owner
Thank you for letting us stay in your beautiful condo. We loved the view and the nearness to the beach. We had an awesome time.
- Guest MG
- Date of stay 07/06/13
- Review Submitted 08/10/13
The best!Guest comment entered by owner
We've been renting #207 Admirals Row from you for over 15 years. We love the new decor! This is like our second home!
- Guest Tony
- Date of stay 06/22/13
- Review Submitted 08/10/13
wonderfulGuest comment entered by owner
We had a wonderful time in HHI!! The weather was absolutely perfect and we really enjoyed the pool and the restaurants being open. Your condo looks GREAT! Thanks so much
- Guest Patience
- Date of stay 05/25/13
- Review Submitted 06/02/13
VIEWGuest comment entered by owner
Thanks so much. I always enjoy the view from the balcony.
- Guest Teresa
- Date of stay 05/17/13
- Review Submitted 05/23/13
Lovely Week at the BeachGuest comment entered by owner
Lovely Week at the Beach
Thanks do much for a lovely week at the beach. We'll definitely keep in touch and plan to go again.
- Guest Jeannie
- Date of stay 07/07/12
- Review Submitted 04/28/13
PerfectGuest comment entered by owner
Thanks so much for letting us rent tour condo. It was perfect for us. We loved overlooking the water and beach and feeling the breeze. We are already looking forward to our next trip to HHI and your condo. .
- Guest Cathy
- Date of stay 07/21/12
- Review Submitted 04/28/13
4/18/13 - 5/11/13 $675/week + 11% tax $100/night plus $75/cleaning 5/11/13 - 8/17/13 $950/week + 11% tax 8/17/13 - 9/14/13 $850/week + 11% tax $130/night plus $75/cleaning 9/14/13 - 11/30/13 $725/week + 11% tax $110/night plus $75/cleaning Long week-ends and shorter stays may be available off-season.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Hilton Head at 3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Rte. 278 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: RIGHT OUT FRONT! at Hilton Head Beach & Tennis Resort
- Nearest Barpub: On site at Hilton Head Beach & Tennis Resort
- Nearest Golf: Palmetto Dunes at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: On Site at Hilton Head Beach & Tennis Resort
Year Purchased: 1993
About the owner: For most of my life I have lived in the Boston area. After teaching school for 12 years,I had 3 children and then I went into the real estate business - eventually owning my own company. Today, I just manage property - both my own and others. One of my daughters, her husband and 3 children live south of Boston, and I am one half hour south of them in Plymouth. The other 2 live in Hilton Head with 4 of my wonderful grandchildren. This picture is of some of my favorite little people in 207 Admirals Row.
Why the Owner Chose Hilton Head Beach & Tennis Resort:
When I visited Hilton Head for the first time in 1989, I fell in love with the Island - the architecture, the beach, the ambience that is Hilton Head. Several visits later I thought it would be special to own an oceanfront condo. When I saw the view from 207 Admirals Row, I knew I had found my place - although it was in horrible condition! We did a MAJOR overhaul that first year, and every year since we have upgraded the unit and now it is definitely one of the best (if not THE best) condo on the oceanfront side of Admirals Row. The colors are bright and cheery and it is a very comfortable and happy place to vacation.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Walking the beach and playing tennis are 2 of my favorite activities, and there is no better place to do this than in Hilton Head. My other 8 reasons for loving Hilton Head are my other 2 children, their spouses and 4 more grandchildren who all live here year-round.
- Primary: + 508-224-9211
- Secondary: + 843-842-0467 If I'm not here, please leave a message.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Beach as Seen From #207 Admirals Row
The Sun Is Coming Up
Living Room - Pull-Out Couch
Custom Cabinets for Electronics Including Desk (on left) For Computer
Bunk Beds Built into the Hall
10 Complimentary Tennis Courts
#207 Admirals Row as Seen From the Beach (2nd floor, 2nd in from right)
The big pool near the Pool Bar
A Kite Surfer as Seen From the Balcony
The Sun Is Up
Dining Area Beside the Window Overlooking the Ocean
Largest Oceanside Pool in HIlton Head and Kiddie Pool
Sean and Erin on the Beach
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Monday, August 19, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.