St. Charles Ave Luxury Apartment Rental
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Garden District apartment description
Classic and romantic Greek Revival Home. Fully renovated and located on prestigious St. Charles Avenue in the Historic Garden District. Short walk to Magazine Street or a Streetcar ride to The French Quarter, Tulane and Audubon Park.
A stunning restoration featuring 3 original fireplaces, 13'ceilings, Gourmet eat-in kitchen and Formal dining room. Elegant remodel preserving original detailing and old-world charm: wood floors, stone baths, floor to ceiling windows for enjoying the Avenue view and Mardi Gras parade route. Porches for outdoor relaxing. Very bright and spacious 2200 sq ft full floor unit. Exclusive use of yard and off-street parking.
Beautifully decorated with a combination of antiques and modern furniture. Coveted life-style location. The perfect home for savoring the New Orleans experience.
Keywords: Entire first floor unit
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Living Room seats 0
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- The French Quarter, Casino, Aquarium, Ghost and Vampire Tours, Historic Tours, Graveyard Tours, The French Market, Jackson Square, Old US Mint, WWll Museum, Jazz Museum, Sculpture Garden, Magazine Street Shops and Restaurants, Warehouse District Arts Scene, Riverwalk, River Cruises, Audubon Park, Zoo, Tulane and Loyola Universities, Sightseeing. Street car at the corner - takes you up and down St. Charles Avene. Great restaurants, grocery stores, bars and cafe's within blocks. Easy access to Airport. Enterprise on Baron is a couple minutes away for car rental. They will pick you up and drop you off. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Rented By the Month Only:$ 5,5000/month plus utilities for longer stays Minimum Rental: 4 week minimum Month-to-Month Rental Available - Please inquire for availability rates are subject to change based on season and length of stay. Maximum guests - 6 Cleaning Fee for all bookings - $300
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: Barbara owns this historic Garden District home. She has a passion for beautiful 1800's architecture and began lovingly restoring the property in 2005. This romantic property with its coveted location will surely inspire your passion as well.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Your stay on famous St. Charles Avenue offers: Fine cuisine, gorgeous architecture, luscious gardens, live music, great art scene, abundant antiques, world-class museums, nearby Audubon Park and Tulane University - and a Street Car ride to the French Quarter,WWII Museum, Warehouse District and a stroll to hip and happpening Magazine Street.
- Primary: (415) 359-6445 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
pocket door detail
kitchen view to yard
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Saturday, August 10, 2013