Elegant Retreat W/Private Patio~Steps to Cc/Bay & Gas Lamp!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Marina condo description
This condo has exquisite views, with floor to ceiling windows. Luxurious furnishings, modern beauty with a contemporary flair. Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, fireplace, and a stunning 1600 square ft. terrace's to relax on, enjoy sunsets or a meal overlooking all of San Diego City Scape.
A true Shangri-La in the city, an entire city block with 24 hour security, sparkling pool, Jacuzzi, full fitness center and two off street secure parking spaces.
Nearby Points of Interest:
• In the Heart of the prestigious Marina district, across the park from the San Diego Convention Center.
• One block from Ralphs grocery store and Horton Plaza Mall.
• Steps to Gaslamp Quarter (downtown): Gaslamp. Includes restaurants, nightlife, Padres stadium Petco Park, Embarcadero, and Seaport Village.
• Minutes away : Balboa Park: includes San Diego Zoo, the Globe Theater, some of the country's finest museums, gardens, Imax, bike/walking paths.
• Close to beaches, Sea World, Coronado Island, Old Town, Little Italy, Mission Bay, the incredible Fashion Valley Mall, and the Chargers’ Qualcomm Stadium, and many more of San Diego’s best attractions.
• 2 miles to San Diego International Airport and easy access to highways, buses, trolley, and taxi
In the midst of a vast array of restaurants, nightlife, grocery, spas, and shopping, it’s an ideal place for vacationers who want to experience the heart of San Diego. Perfect for business trips or romantic getaways year-round!
Please view professional Virtual tour!
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- This luxurious condo is located in one of the Marina District’s most prestigious buildings. 24 hour security, concierge, pool, spa, billiards, library, full work out facility. Two side by side large parking spaces in secured underground parking, Gourmet grocery one block away, walk to fantastic restaurants, night life, and convention center is across the park! ...moreless
- CD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Free Long Distance
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Rock Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
Great condo for 2
Great condo for 2
This is a great condo, highly recommended for two people. Although it is a two bedroom condo, there is limited seating in the living room (only a love seat and two cubes), so it would be tight for more than two. Very clean and well maintained. The building is quiet, but because of the downtown location, there is the expected traffic noise and sirens during the night. Huge deck is fantastic, and great for eating outside and people watching. High speed wireless internet is actually high speed! Mattresses and foam pillows are very firm. If you like a softer or down pillow, bring your own. Kitchen is well stocked. The location is excellent, close to the waterfront, Gas Lamp and Little Italy. Management company is very helpful and responds very quickly to e-mails.
- Guest Voyageur (Calgary, Alberta Canada)
- Date of stay 09/03/11
- Review Submitted 09/11/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, romantic getaway, age 55+.
*One Month min. Rental Winter= 11/1/12-5/31/13 =$ 5,500-$ 7,500/mo.; $ 2,100/extra wk.; $ 250 extra nts. Summer= 6/1/13-9/39/13 = $ 8,000-$ 10,000/mo.; $ 2,500/extra wk.; $ 300 extra nts. *Security Deposit: $ 1,000; *Cleaning Fee: $ 200 (*increases w/pet) *Email/Call for for Holiday, Special Event ( Comic Con ) Rates *Pets on Approval. *Non-Refundable Pet Fee required. *Absolutely No Smoking/Inside, Outside on Balconies or in any Common Areas. *Visa/MC Accepted
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: +1 (619) 804-0003 / Pam ( 10 AM-10 PM PST ) (California, USA)
Links to more information:
work station with Printer, Fax and Wifi High Speed internet
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 30, 2013