Beacons Beach Retreat
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Encinitas condo description
Welcome to a Cozy back unit on Neptune Avenue, arcoss from Beacons Beach in Encinitas. The beach is well known for surfing, swimming, sunbathing, fishing, whale watching during season, many dolphin sightings, family gatherings walking, running and sunsets. Seasonal lifegurads on the beach.
Your home away from home. When you step through the door we hope you fine everything suitable and comfortable, this unit is approximately 1,000 square feet as 2 bedroom one bath, there is a california king in the master bedroom with many extra blankets and pillows (no TV), 2nd bedroom as 2 twin beds which over looks our beautiful backyard. Living space is open with garden area, flat screen TV, direct TV, high speed internet, the kitchen is newly remodeled and well equipped (no dishwasher). Two off street parking in driveway. Backyard as much to offer with propane BBQ, table and chairs, ping pone, 3 hole mini-golf, firepit, relaxing area, and most important HOT shower for after the beach.
We are in walking distance of many great restauants, shops, convenient stores and many other community services.
Great weekend get-a-way.
Check in early on Friday and leave late on Sunday.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- California King in master room, 2 twin beds, blow up mattress if need.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Parking Off Street
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Away From It All
Location & View
Beacon's Beach is arcoss the street, this is a one way street well used, sight seeing, with many beautiful homes on the street. The path down is a gently sloping dirt pathway. Seasonal lifeguard...moreless
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Ice Skating
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Climbing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- The beaches in Encinitas are outstanding. There are many stetches of walking beach that lie between Cardiff-by-the-Sea and La Costa. The surfing is unbeatable with many surf contest held thoughout the year in Encinitas. The San Elijo Lagoon Reserve is the largest coastal wetland in San Diego County and is home to nearly 300 different bird species throught the year, great walking trail by the lagoon. Encinitas visitor center located downtown, provides visitors to local landmarks, restaurants, quaint shops, sidewalk cafes farmers markets, and provides information on area demographics, historic sights, maps, publications, brochures, and souvenirs are availiabe, Well as dicounted tickets to legoland, Sea World, Balboa Park, Wild Animal Park, and the San Diego Zoo. So much to enjoy with the natural beauty of our communities,. Along with temperatures between 40 and 85 degrees year round makes Encinitas a spectacular place to visist. For live surf and tide conditions go to WAVEWATCH.COM. Golf enthusiasts will enjoy our Encinitas Ranch Golf Course A championship 18 hole par 72 course with panoramic ocean views, also close by is the well know La Costa Resort and Avaira Golf Course. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Jun 1 - Sep 30
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Confirmation of the reservation with rental agreement will be emailed, faxed, or mailed to guest upon receipt of the balance of rental payment. Payment in form of traveler's check, money orders, cashier's check or personal checks payable to Beacons Beach Retreat is appreciated.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee: $100
- Per stay: $100
- Property Damage Protection: $89
- Taxes Included
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: San Diego, CA at 35 Miles
- Nearest Train: Encinitas Train Station at 1.2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 101 highway at 0.4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Beacons Beach at 0.4 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Duke's at 0.4 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mt High/Big Bear at 100 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Encinitas Golf Course at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: so many in walking distance at 0.04 Miles
Year Purchased: 1983
- Primary: (760) 753-2112 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Master bedroom with king bed
outside front yard
Living space with second bedroom
Beacons Beach arcoss the street
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Tuesday, May 21, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.