The Hideaway - Luxury Lake Retreat
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Yates Lake house description
The Hideaway is a newly completed two-story luxury lake home with a craftsman style exterior perched on a point lot with a magnificent panoramic view. The spacious covered porch with ceiling fans overlooks the manicured lawn and concrete walkway leading to the seawall and large pier/dock area with a 384 sq. ft. main pier and 10 X 10 ft. floating dock. The water level at Yates Lake is not drawn down in the winter and the level is minimally affected by drought making the dock usable year-round.
The main floor of this beautifully decorated home features two master bedrooms with king beds, full bathrooms, lake views, and double-doors opening to the covered deck. The north master suite has a gas fireplace, tumbled marble double walk-in shower, his & hers vessel sinks on granite, and an extra deep double soaking tub.
The living room, dining area, and kitchen are open to each other and to a wall of picture windows framing a panoramic view of the lake. The living room features a 26 ft. ceiling height, gas fireplace, Swarovski crystal chandelier, built-in 42 in. HD plasma screen, and huge Italian leather sofa.
The fully equipped kitchen has contemporary European style cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, built-in wine cooler, and work island with bar seating for three. There is also a laundry room with washer and dryer for your convenience. The second level has two large bedrooms with queen beds and ceiling fans, a third full bath, and a smaller bedroom with a full/twin bunk bed.
The property is located on the Tallapoosa county side of Yates Lake a few miles from Tallassee. Auburn is only 30 mins. away, Montgomery 35 mins., and Birmingham and Atlanta just under 2 hours.
Half of rental fee (non refundable) to reserve booking with signed rental agreement
Balance of rental fee, damage deposit, and cleaning fee due 14 days prior to arrival
Damage deposit 500.00
Cleaning fee 175.00
Quick and easy check in at 4pm, check out 11am
Keywords: Lake Home
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Gas Fireplace
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Private Boat Dock and Swim Platform
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Restaurants In and Around the Hideaway Pizza Hut View Menu 1514 Gilmer Ave, Tallassee, AL 36078 » Map (334) 252-1050 What: Restaurants, Pizza, Italian Restaurants Cozumel Mexican Grill 405 Gilmer Ave, Tallassee, AL 36078 » Map (334) 252-0099 What: Restaurants, Mexican Restaurants Bubber Nem's 3284 Red Hill Rd, Tallassee, AL 36078 (334) 857-2304 What: Restaurants Acapulco Mexican Grill 1014 Gilmer Ave, Tallassee, AL 36078 » Map (334) 283-2725 What: Restaurants, Mexican Restaurants Ben & Miriah Po Llard 133 Ina St, Tallassee, AL 36078 (334) 283-4206 What: Restaurants Cottage Cafe 4068 Red Hill Rd, Tallassee, AL 36078 (334) 857-2233 What: Restaurants Jack's Hamburgers 205 Gilmer Ave, Tallassee, AL 36078 » Map (334) 252-0988 What: Restaurants, Hamburgers & Hot Dogs Huddle House 1410 Gilmer Ave, Tallassee, AL 36078 » Map (334) 252-1608 What: Restaurants, American Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants McDonald's View Menu 14 Gilmer Ave, Tallassee, AL 36078 » Map (334) 283-3991 What: Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Fast Food Restaurants Subway 464 Gilmer Ave, Tallassee, AL 36078 » Map (334) 283-2247 What: Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Sandwich Shops Hardee's 1300 Gilmer Ave, Tallassee, AL 36078 » Map (334) 283-4635 What: Restaurants, Fast Food Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants Little Caesars Pizza View Menu 12 Gilmer Ave, Tallassee, AL 36078 » Map (334) 283-9100 What: Restaurants, Fast Food Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants Sheila C's Burger Barn 908 Gilmer Ave, Tallassee, AL 36078 » Map (334) 283-5200 What: Restaurants, Hamburgers & Hot Dogs, Take Out Great Wall 468 Gilmer Ave, Tallassee, AL 36078 » Map (334) 283-1168 What: Restaurants, Chinese Restaurants China Garden View Menu 2340 Notasulga Rd, Tallassee, AL 36078 » Map (334) 283-8866 What: Restaurants, Chinese Restaurants Elmer's Restaurant 6841 Tallapoosa St, Notasulga, AL 36866 » Map What: Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants Dixie Barbeque 4570 Chana Creek Rd, Eclectic, AL 36024 » Map (334) 541-4728 What: Restaurants, Barbecue Restaurants, Caterers Kountry Kitchen 140 Claud Rd, Eclectic, AL 36024 » Map (334) 541-3046 What: Restaurants, American Restaurants White House The Restaurant Club 10359 US Highway 80 W, Shorter, AL 36075 » Map (334) 727-9228 What: Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants Cotton's Alabama Barbecue 4485 Kowaliga Rd, Eclectic, AL 36024 » Map (334) 541-2217 What: Restaurants, Barbecue Restaurants, Steak Houses Harbor Docks Restaurant 2001 Castaway Island Rd, Eclectic, AL 36024 » Map (334) 857-3635 What: Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants Smokehouse The Serving the Tallassee Area. (334) 382-5868 What: Restaurants, Caterers, Wedding Reception Locations & Services MagicKitchen.com Serving the Tallassee Area. (877) 516-2442 What: Restaurants Truman's Seafood & Sandwiches Serving the Tallassee Area. (334) 567-3156 What: Restaurants Dip Sensations Serving the Tallassee Area. (517) 505-1222 What: Restaurants Subway 1345 Main St, Eclectic, AL 36024 » Map (334) 567-8999 Chuck's Marina 237 Marina Rd, Dadeville, AL 36853 (256) 825-6871 What: Restaurants, Marinas Blue Heron Cafe & Catering 61 Bridge St, Pike Road, AL 36064 (334) 356-4175 What: Restaurants, Caterers, Coffee Shops New Waters 61 Bridge St, Pike Road, AL 36064 (334) 356-4175 What: Restaurants, Caterers Blue Ridge Mountain Water Inc Serving the Tallassee Area. (800) 253-6619...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
How Awesome a GemGuest comment entered by owner
How Awesome a Gem
I never expected to be so pleased by the beauty of the view and its boating, fishing and canoeing! My family and a few friends spend this time as a retreat and a time to enjoy each other. We are also considering renting for the football games, since we live on the Arkansas side.
- Guest Sam
- Date of stay 06/07/12
- Review Submitted 09/30/12
Sep 25-May 01 .. $275/night (2 night min) .. $1600/week One Day Retreat Avail May 01-May 28 .. $400/night (3 night min) .. $2300/week One Day Retreat Avail May 29-Aug. 6 .. $450/night (3 night min) .. $2500/week Aug 07-Sep 24 .. $375/night (3 night min) .. $2100/week One Day Retreat Avail Auburn Game Day Weekends and Off-Season Holidays .. $350/night (2 night min)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: + (334) 319-2074
Links to more information:
Hideaway at night back of the veranda and built in deck with fans.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Sunday, August 25, 2013