Ocean Front 2BR on Harbor Island!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Harbor Island condo description
D-216 Cedar Reef Villas: Just bring your sunscreen and your laptop--this oceanfront villa has incredible views of the beach, the Atlantic Ocean and Saint Helena Sound.....and wireless DSL access too! The villa is located on the ocean front and just a short stroll to all island amenities. The Master bedroom has a queen size bed with a spectacular ocean view. The second bedroom has two twin beds (there is also a 'doubler' which can be used to join the twins into one larger bed), and a new Lazy Boy sleeper sofa in the living area. Sliding glass doors in the living area open onto a comfortable deck with a view that goes on for miles across the beach and ocean. A patio umbrella provides shade from the morning sun.
This villa is located on a private island with almost three miles of uncrowded, pristine, sandy beaches. Spend the day relaxing on the beach or by the pool, enjoying a game of tennis or just watching the dolphins playing and the shrimp boats plying the offshore waters. Harbor Island is the perfect spot for an intimate getaway or a fun-filled family vacation.
Upgrades include: brand new sliding patio doors and master bedroom windows to make the most of panoramic ocean and beach views from living area, deck, and master, 3' memory foam toppers for the two guest bedroom twin beds, Lazy Boy sleeper sofa and loveseat in the living area, new granite kitchen countertops, stainless steel kitchen sink and refurbished kitchen cabinets, freshly painted living/dining area and master bedroom!
As our guest you will have access to the Beach and Racquet Club's tennis courts, fitness center, and swimming pool overlooking the marshes of the Harbor River. There is also a kiddie pool and a playground for the children.
WARNING: Harbor Island is NOT for everyone. If you are looking for crowds, noise or traffic, we are sorry to inform you that we don't have any! However, if you are looking for that wonderful, quiet beach you remembered as a kid, then Harbor Island may be just the place for you.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
RV's are not allowed on the island. Boat parking is available for boats up to 19' in length. Security will direct you to the designated parking area. Your boat trailer or other trailer will require a $5 pass, payable upon arrival at the security gate....moreless
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
Deck / Patio:
A spacious open ocean front deck is off of the living area. Patio umbrella protects you from the sun while you enjoy dining al fresco or just looking out at the beautiful panormaic ocean view....moreless
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- This villa is located on a private island with almost three miles of uncrowded, natural beaches. Spend the day relaxing on the beach or by the pool, enjoying a game of tennis or just watching the dolphins playing and the shrimp boats plying the offshore waters. Harbor Island is the perfect spot for an intimate getaway or a fun-filled family vacation. As our guest you will have access to the Cedar Reef pool as well as the Beach and Racquet Club's tennis courts, fitness center, and swimming pool overlooking the marshes of the Harbor River. There is also a kiddie pool and a playground for the children. You may never want to leave the island, but if you'd like to see the sights, just 14 miles away is beautiful, historic Beaufort. Located on the Intracoastal Waterway, Beaufort offers a wide variety of restaurants, art galleries and shops, historic tours and horse drawn carriage rides through streets lined with antebellum homes and graceful live oaks. The waterfront park downtown is a must-see. Harbor Island is ideally situated for day trips: a little over an hour from Savannah and Savannah International Airport, one hour from Hilton Head Island and Hilton Head Airport, and approximately two hours from historic Charleston or it's airport....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
SPRING .. March 24 - May 18, 2012.. $150/night .. $885/week. SUMMER .. May 19 - August 17, 2012....$1110/week. FALL .... August 18 - November 2, 2012.. $150/night .. $885/week. WINTER . November 3, 2012 - March 22, 2013 .. $130/night . $760/week. $1360/month. Rates are rent only: add 10% SC taxes & 3% service fee, + vehicle gate pass No charge for departure cleaning with weekly or monthly stays; nightly add $70. Gate pass: 1-4 nights=$10 per night; 4-7=$50; 8-14=$60; 15-21=$65; 22-90=$75 We have ten 2-bedroom villas available.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: 843-271-3717
- Secondary: (843) 521-2022 (South Carolina, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Try your hand at crabbing on the Harbor Island crabbing dock!
Check out this panoramic ocean view...photo taken from the deck of D216!
Combined openliving dining area with a convenient kitchen pass through.
Bright dining area seats six
Harbor Island Beach and Racquet Club facilities are yours to enjoy.
Master with expansive ocean view -- see next photo for a picture of the view.
Sandy path at the end of the boardwalk to the beach. Natural, beautiful !
Having fun at the beach!
Over two miles of natural beach walking, biking, beach combing & just enjoyi
Comfy living area with new sofas opens onto oceanside deck
The Cedar Reef pool is less than a minute from your door.
Fully equipped kitchen with clean new granite countertops.
Kiddie pool at the Beach and Racquet Club overlooking the Harbor River marshes
Spectacular ocean view from the master bedroom
Guest bedroom with two twins and full attached bath
Osprey nest on Harbor Island--we are an Audubon designated Important Bird Area.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2003.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 18, 2013