Beachfront Penthouse - 200 Yards North of the Pier
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Old Orchard Beach apartment description
Newly remodeled for 2012. Located just 200 yards north of the famous Old Orchard Beach Pier, this penthouse, rented weekly only, is directly on the beachfront and has an unparalleled view of the beach, ocean and pier. Step directly onto the beach or walk a short distance to the town square and Palace Playland, New England's last beachfront amusement park, all without having to drive or pay for parking.
Fall asleep to the soothing sounds of ocean waves and wake to a spectacular view of the sun rising on the beach. Relax and dine in the shade of the beautiful wrap-around veranda morning, noon and evenings. Picnic and BBQ on the private section of beach. When night falls, watch the moon rise on the silvery water of Saco Bay. Roast marshmallows with your family around the beachfront firepit and view a fireworks display every Thursday night in season.
This fully equipped penthouse has everything you need, convenience, comfort and atmosphere, for a relaxing seaside family vacation.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Water Sports Gear:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Whale Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- You need only look up to view the beachfront fireworks show every Thursday night in season, Walk two hundred yards to the Pier,Town Square and Palace Playland-New Englands last Beachfront Amusement Park. Funtown/Splashtown and the Aquaboggan Water Park are a short five minute drive. Enjoy a drive-in movie with your children at the retro Saco Drive-In. Walk or bike one of the many spectacular nature trails. Shop and dine in Portland's cobble-stoned Old Port section or catch a ferryboat ride and tour the islands of Casco Bay. Shopping at the ever popular L.L.Bean retail store and numerous outlets in Freeport is a 35 minute drive. Tour a working lobster pound and pick one from the tank. Try your hand at deep sea fishing or take a whale watching cruise. Rent a canoe and explore Maine's largest saltwater marsh or rent a kayak and paddle the Saco River delta. Maps, brochures and phone numbers for these and many other local activities are conveniently provided for you in your penthouse....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Awesome Stay, Love The People, Great LOcation, Clean And Comfortable.
- Guest Rose (St. Albans Maine)
- Date of stay 08/03/13
- Review Submitted 09/23/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, age 55+, romantic getaway, girls getaway, sightseeing, adventure seekers.
Room with a view!
Room with a view!
Great views. Very comfortable king size bed. Living room furniture is sub-par. Property is spotless. 28 stairs up to unit.
- Guest Clint (Cohoes, NY)
- Date of stay 09/03/11
- Review Submitted 09/17/11
Recommended for: Families with young children, tourists without a car, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
May 17-Jun 21 .. $1250/week. Jun 21-Jul 19 .. $1950/week. Jul 19-Aug 16 .. $2250/week. Aug 16-Aug 30 .. $1950/week. Aug 30-Oct 11 .. $ 850/week. Please call for availability. Rates subject to change. Saturday to Saturday Weekly rental only. To reserve call 207-934-7364. Rates subject to Maine lodging tax 8%.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: (207) 934-7364
- Secondary: (207) 229-6673 (Maine, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Step directly onto the beach.
The view looking north.
Fully equipped kitchen.
Master bedroom with king bed.
View looking south.
View of The Sea Star from the beach.
Beachfront amusement park.
Set up your beach chair and relax in the surf.
View of the famous pier from The Sea Star veranda.
Penthouse living room with queen size sleep sofa.
Second bedroom with two twin sized beds.
View from the veranda.
Old Orchard Beach Pier at sunset.
A perfect day by the ocean. Put up the umbrella and unwind.
The Sea Star - Fine Oceanfront Lodging
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Friday, March 07, 2014
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.