VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
An East facing lakefront property with a deck 20 yards from the waters edge. 180 degrees views of Whiteface Mountain and the High Peaks mountain range provide a backdrop for the pristine waters of Lake Placid. Our home is located within the Whiteface Club And Resort so you can walk to the beach, golf, tennis, cross country skiing, hiking trails and lakeside dining.Regretfully,pets are not allowed. We are a 5 minutes drive from the center of Lake Placid village and 10 miles from the Whiteface Mountain ski area and the Van Hovenberg Cross Country Ski Center. We offer you accommodation in the Adirondack style: lots of natural wood finishing, earth tone colors, and raised hearth fireplace. We are surrounded by the natural beauty for which Lake Placid and the Adirondacks are renown.
Christmas Holidays Dec 20 - Dec 4, 2016 6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit$300
A cleaning charge of $100 for rentals of less than 5 nights.
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Why the Owner Chose Lake Placid: To fully enjoy your visit to Lake Placid stay in accommodation that provides the following :
- located directly on the lakeshore with views of the High Peaks from your living room.
- a veranda for eating and drinking in the open air overlooking the lake.
- access to Lake Placid for swimming/sun bathing or just sitting with a cool drink and watch the sailboats and 1930s sleek wooden Chris Crafts glide-by.
- the option to step outside your door on to a lakeshore trail and jog/ hike around the lake or up into the surrounding mountains.
- tennis courts or for golfers, the golf course ( fees apply) within a short walk of the condo.If you don’t play either of these sports,pro instructors are on hand for individual or group lessons.
- a lakeside bar/dining room a stone’s throw away from your condo.
Stay at our condo, Lakeside # 5, where all of the above attractions are available to you.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo: Directly on the lake with panoramic views of Whiteface Mountain and the high peaks.