Fab 2 BR 2 B Sun City Grandcondo~ Every Amenity! Luxurious!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Sun City Grand condo description
# 4111 is a lovely lovely unit in a quiet place in LaSolana. You will be very comfortable . The furnishings are very beautiful. All new bedding and bath towels... fluffy and plentiful. The queen bedroom suite has it's own bath and a walk-in closet. King size bedrm has bath also.. It is a happy place.There are large dressers and good closet room for your things.
Two televisions are there for your enjoyment, one 32 inch and one 27 inch.
The covered, tree shaded patio is large with lots of room for outdoor meals. The kitchen is well stocked with pretty dishes and every utensil you will need. A separate washer and dryer is off the kitchen. Pretty blond kit table in bump-out alcove. The solid oak dining room with a built in hutch seats six easily.
The living room has a sleep sofa and love seat done in a Southwest motif. It leads onto the coverd porch with dining area and wicker furniture.
Parking is assigned right outside your unit. Plenty of room for your guests to park. Resort style living. Palm trees ahd desert fauna. The LaSolana pool is heated as is the hot tub. The LaSolana club house with its computer room, mini theater and library is open Mon - Fri..
The gals in the office are really helpful and run a tight ship. The grounds are immaculate and beautifully designed. card,With a CAM You have access to all of the amenities of Sun City Grand. Four golf courses, indoor and outdoor pools, clubs, dances, tennis bocci etc.
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 2 in building
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Senior Adults Only Community
- Not Suitable For Children
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Sun City Grand is a Magic Place.LaSolana is the only condominium complex within Sun City Grand. LaSolana has its own heated pool and hot tub, club house with little theater and library and computer room.If you choose to get a CAM card, everything You Could Want to do is available. 4 Golf Courses, 5 Swimming Pools, both Indoor and Outdoor' Two Huge Gym/Spas with Classes in Fitness and Fun: Ceramics, Stain Glass, Billiards, Computer, Shows, Dances, Tennis, Pickleball, Bocci, Too Numerous to Mention. We Live Here and Pinch Ourselves Every Day. Folks Are Friendly and Nice. Surrounding Beautiful. Lasolana is the Only Condo in Sun City Grand with it's Own Club House, Pool, Hot Tub, Computer Room, Little Movie Theater...Shopping is Very Near. Good Restaurants Abound. Spring Training a Few Miles Away. Wickenburg, Cowboy Town is Half Hour, Sedona Under Two Hrs. Prescott 1 1/2. Grand Canyon About 4 Hrs. Great State.. So Much to See. You Will Love it!...moreless
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Computer Available
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Biking
- Medical Services
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- LaSolana Condominiums are the only condominiums within Sun City Grand and have available all of the ammenities within the community from clubs, activities, ball parks, spas, gyms, Lawn bowling, tennis, bocci, golf, card clubs and all of the many many more groups in this Active Adult Setting.LaSolana has it's own club house with heated pool, hot tub, small movie theater, library and computer room. HOwever, if you choose to explore all of the other activities offered to the entire Sun City Grand Community, you are free to do wo.. whether the Adobe Spa with it's indoor walking track and two outside pools and one indoor pool and gym..or Cimerron's spa, gym and heated outdoor pool and lap pool. Pickle ball is very popular here. Everything you could want is within reach. Shopping is right around the corner from LaSolana~ from Block Buster to Pizza, 3 Major super markets etc. Del Webb Hospial is within a mile. This unit is really well furnished with fine quality appointments..a large c...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Guest comment entered by owner
Loved the unit. Very clean and comfortable. Plenty of room for my daughter's family visit. They loved the pool and hot tub. Jane and Dan were easy to work with. I would recommend LaSolana to everyone. The location was very quiet.Everything was just lovely. We will be back.
- Guest Peter
- Date of stay 01/31/10
- Review Submitted 07/01/10
$350-$600/week jan-March 2014 $2500 May-Oct ........ $1200/month Nov ............ $1400/month Dec $1500 April........ $1900/month Longer rental times can have adjusted rates. Special rates for summer rentals or Special rates for special needs
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: (623) 322-8543 (Arizona, USA)
Links to more information:
heated pool, hot tub and club house at LaSolana
king sized bedroom
queen sized bedroom with bath and walk in closet
dining room over looking living room. Master suite through double doors.
kitchen with separate dining area and laundry
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, August 21, 2013