The Ridge at Taluswood - Ski in/Ski Out Condo
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Taluswood condo description
Whistler is known for it's exceptional skiing and snowboarding but now Whistler has year round outdoor activities that can be enjoyed by the whole family.
This beautiful well maintained Condo is perfect for families or 2 couples. Features include private Hot Tub on the balcony, in floor heating in the bathrooms & kitchen, carpet in the rest of the rooms, gas fire place, aboriganal art, antique ski's, snowshoes & sled. Making the place feel cozy & warm.
Sleeps 4 singles or can be turned into 2 king beds or a combination.
More than enough dishes, glasses, cutlery, pot & pans. Bedding & towels provided. Private 1 car heated garage plus additonal parking for 1 more car in designated parking spot. 50 steps to ski out or in.
Keywords: Ski in/ski out, hot tub
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Personal concierge service - Private CONCIERGE service is complimentary for our guests. Shirley, our concierge, is available to assist with transportation, lift tickets, equipment rentals, dinner reservations, ski/board lessons, pre-arrival grocery shopping, child care, spa services, and more, so that you will have a carefree, relaxing vacation. Once you make your reservation, our concierge will be contacting you to assist with all your needs and questions. ...moreless
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Bungee jumping, Zip line, Peak to Peak gondola & Four wheeling.
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Apr 04, 2012 - Dec.08, 2012.......... $1400/week Dec 08, 2012 - Jan 05, 2013.......... $2800/week Jan 05, 2013 - Apr 27, 2013.......... $2100/week Jan 05, 2013 - Apr 27, 2013.......... $350/night (3 night minimum)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 1997
- Primary: (832) 778-6035 (Texas, USA)
- Secondary: (281) 236-3449 (Texas, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Outside entry view
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Sunday, July 28, 2013