Eagle Valley 6 BR, 2 Acres,Spacious Home Near St Paul & Mpls
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Minneapolis house description
EAGLE VALLEY is a six bedroom vacation home in the Twin Cities only 15 minutes from the Mall of America.
Pets Allowed with restrictions
Situated on 2 acres of private woods, yet close to all Twin Cities attractions. Within 15 miles you will find the Mall of America, Minneapolis/St Paul Airport, St Croix and Mississippi River Valleys, Downtown Minneapolis, St Paul and Stillwater. Countless unique restaurants, museums and shopping centers.
Many golf courses, professional sports games (Minnesota Twins, Vikings, Timberwolves, & Wild), shopping and restaurants are near. Or venture into the woods in the backyard. Plenty of space for kids to run around, loads of privacy for all. Vacation without the stress of being crammed into a tiny hotel.
For more vacation homes, pictures, virtual tours & more information please search for FlagshipRentals on google.
Keywords: Single Family Vacation Home, suburban, Mall of America, vikings
- 2100 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Pets Considered
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Eagle Valley is a six bedroom home on 2 acres, yet only 15 miles from the Mall of America and the Minneapolis/St Paul International Airport. Take a walk in the woods in the backyard or go shopping at the largest mall in America. Convenient interstate access allows you to see and do more quickly. Very private backyard with large deck and grill is perfect for large groups....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Wood Deck
- Tourist Attractions
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Water Tubing
- Equestrian Events
- Pier Fishing
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Big Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Autumn Foliage
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Eagle Valley is in Woodbury, a trendy, upscale suburb of St Paul & Minneapolis. 15 Minutes east of St Paul near the Missisippi River. Within 15 miles you will find the Mall of America, Minneapolis/St Paul Airport, St Croix and Mississippi River Valleys, Downtown Minneapolis, St Paul and Stillwater. Countless unique restaurants, museums and shopping centers. Many golf courses, professional sports games Minnesota Twins, Vikings, Timberwolves, & Wild, prime shopping and restaurants are near the shopping centers in Woodbury are called Tamarak Village & Woodbury Lakes. Venture into the woods in the backyard. Situated on 2 acres of private untouched woods & native prairie grass. Plenty of space for kids to run around, loads of privacy for all. Vacation without the stress of being crammed into a hotel. 4 Flagship Rentals homes in the Twin Cities and 3 on the North Shore. Golf: The Minneapolis Park & Recreation Board operates seven golf clubs for your enjoyment. The 18-hole courses are Columbia, Gross National, Hiawatha, Meadowbrook and Wirth. Fort Snelling has a 9-hole course and Wirth has a 9-hole Par 3 course. Driving ranges are at Gross National, Hiawatha and Columbia. Ski: ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Extreemly well maintainedGuest comment entered by owner
Extreemly well maintained
Our business recently rented a home in the St Paul area from Eagle Valley Reservations, and it exceeded our expectations! This home was extremely well maintained, secured, and ready for us to come in and begin our offsite activities. We stayed here for a business offsite and it was the ideal settings. We had several different options for meeting areas and all 6 of us stayed there very comfortably. The home was close to the airport, Mall of America, and several other attractions, so we could not ask for a better location. I would highly recommend renting from Eagle Valley Reservations as their professional and punctual manner made our stay one to remember. Thanks for everything and we will be in contact for future offsites. Thank you, Tom R.
- Guest Tom Riley
- Date of stay 07/29/13
- Review Submitted 08/06/13
Well kept & plenty of spaceGuest comment entered by owner
Well kept & plenty of space
Thanks William. We enjoyed our stay on Bailey Road. The house had plenty of room, was very well kept and plenty of space to run around in the backyard. It was also easy to find and at a good location for Twin Cities activities. Thanks again also for being so accommodating with the date mix up. Check received. Rae Dawn
- Guest Rae Dawn Rao
- Date of stay 07/02/13
- Review Submitted 07/17/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Nov 1 - Apr 29
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
May 1 - Oct 30
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Rates include 8 or less, including children.
Ask about exceeding 8 people.
Add 19% fees & cleaning.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Minneapolis/St Paul International at 10 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Mall of America at 12 Miles
- Nearest Train: Minneapolis at 13 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 61, Interstate 94 & 494 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Carver Lake Beach at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Throwbacks Bar & Grill Woodbury at 3 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Afton Alps at 8 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Eagle Valley Golf Course at 5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: Since 1984 Flagship USA Inc has been managing superior properties. Every stay at a Flagship Rental property is sure to be one of comfort, cleanliness and relaxation.
Why the Owner Chose Minneapolis:
Woodbury is one of the twincities' fastest growing upscale suburbs. Everything you need is about a ten minute drive away. The location is private & quiet, modern & updated with granite counter tops, spacious open floor plan. About 1500 square feet.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
When you choose to rent a vacation home you always get more and spend less. Each private property is fully furnished and has a fully equipped kitchenWhen you choose to rent a vacation home you always get more and spend less. Each private property is fully furnished and has a fully equipped kitchen. All Flagship Rentals properties provide a clean, safe, relaxing atmosphere. Each property is professionally cleaned after each guest. Private, economical & unique! Each property is professionally cleaned after each guest. Private, economical & unique!
- Primary: +1 6127508877
Links to more information:
Six bedrooms on 2.5 acres near Mall of America.
Lots of Windows, Beautiful Views from all Windows
Fully Equipped Kitchen, Granite, Tile, Wood Floors, Stainless Steel Appliances
Bedroom 4 Upper Level
Bedroom 3, Upper Level
Nature Lover's Dream, Close to the Twin Cities Metro Area!
Large Deck with a Spectacular View of the 2.5 Acre, Heavily Wooded Back Yard
Master Bedroom, King Bed
Main Floor Living Room, Complete with Netflix & Blu Ray Player
Basement Living Room, Flat Screen TV
Dining Room, Granite, Wood Floors, Spacious, Seats 8
Bedroom 5, Main Level
Bedroom 2 Upper Level
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Monday, December 16, 2013
6 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.