Golf Included W/4mo Lease - 4450 Sf. of Luxury on the Course
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Golf included on the Arnold Palmer Signature Course with a four-month lease & a $500 transfer fee. This spectacular home offers unobstructed views of three fairways and the Santa Rosa mountains The courtyard entry leads into the 18' high rotunda foyer that opens up to BIG — a big 43' great room, big 35' master, big 17' office/den, outstanding media room, big courtyard casita and two big guest rooms— over 4400 square feet of spacious luxury.
Dramatic twelve-foot ceilings, 8’ interior doors, 8’ patio doors, gourmet kitchen with European-style maple cabinets, slab granite counters, convection oven and built-in refrigerator; switch-start fireplace, jacuzzi whirlpool tub and separate shower in master bath, recirculating hot water, covered patio, and an spectacular pool and spa in the entertainers back yard...this home has it all!
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 4.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Mountain View Country Club is crowned by Arnold Palmer’s Signature course and wrapped by the Santa Rosa Mountains. World-class amenities include a magnificent Clubhouse, a state-of-the-art Fitness center, a tranquil Spa, and tennis and swimming facilities. Besides Mountain View's Arnold Palmer Signature course, there’s plenty of choices for golfing without even leaving La Quinta - numerous tournament courses including PGA West, Trilogy and the city’s spectacular new SilverRock Resort. Beyond golf? Plenty of choices - hot air ballooning, first-class theatre, polo matches, nearby casinos, La Quinta Cove with its desert walks and numerous hiking trailheads to the Santa Rosa and San Jacinto mountains. Dining? Shopping? Choices also abound from the restaurants and quaint shops in Old Town to the amazing array of choices along 111. And all of that, without even beginning to sample the many other attractions of the Palm Springs area....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Golf Course Front:
- Rock Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Theme Parks
- Palm Springs, Casinos, San Andreas Fault, Date Farms, Fish Farms, Live Theatre, Museums, Hot Air Ballooning, Air Shows, Art Shows, Dog Shows, Horse Shows, Polo Matches, Horseback Riding, Concerts, Joshua Tree National Park, Big Horn sheep, Lake Cahuilla Park, State Fair Grounds, Farmers Market, El Paseo Shopping, Antiquing, Estate Sales, Water Park, Miniature Golf, Zoo/Wildlife Park, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Rock Climbing,and more....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Primary: +1 (760) 7774114
- Secondary: +1 (760) 8809112
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Great Room as seen from Kitchen
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013