Peaceful and Elegant in Colonia San Antonio
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Located in Colonia San Antonio and on the convenient northern side of Calle Orizaba, a short walk to the famous Instituto, many restaurants, a traditional Mexican market marketplace plus various other shops, pharmacies, etc., our house is very comfortable for both those with cars and those who prefer to walk. It is around a 12-15 minute walk to the central Jardin and Parroquia. The street ends at our house.
Our house has two master bedrooms. The layout of the house, which is three stories and has a two-story casita separated from the main house by the garden, is as follows:
• Fully-equipped kitchen with gas stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, etc.
• Dining room with table for eight
• Living room with fireplace, cable TV and ceiling fan. The living room faces the garden with a full wall of small pane French doors.
• Half bath
• Garden with dining area for four.
• Spacious sitting room-office.
• Two bedrooms with full baths, ceiling fans, fireplaces, one with king size bed the other with queen and cable TV in both
• Balconies with views of the city
• Large master bedroom with fireplace, ceiling fan, king size bed, cable TV and balcony with panoramic views of the city.
• Full bath
• Sitting room/Office with computer
. Large Terrace
. Laundry room
• Terrace with table and umbrella. From here the views of the entire city are unparalleled.
• The cottage has a kitchenette and sitting area on the first floor along with a futon. The second floor has a bedroom with Queen bed, bath and balcony.
• Water purification system
• Pressurized water system
• Wireless internet
• House manager to help with any issues that may arise
• Maid service
• Computer phone for free calls to the U.S., Canada and parts of Europe
• Telmex phone for local calls
• Dogs are allowed with discussion and security deposit. No cats allowed.
• Children are allowed based on discussion and age.
• No smoking within the house or cottage.
Keywords: House & Casita
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Convertible bed(s)
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Gas Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Computer Available
- Free Long Distance
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Monument View
- Mountain View
- Live Theater
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Biking
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
Had the most wonderful two week stay,the house had everthing we needed ,was in a great area and the views were truly amazing .
- Guest john Drinkwater
- Date of stay 05/30/09
- Review Submitted 05/30/09
My husband and I were the first guests to rent this new townhouse, sight unseen - it was our first visit to San Miguel and the first time to rent through VRBO. So we were prepared for some disappointments. Instead we had the most wonderful 6 week vacation. Robert and Mary Hutchinson could not have been more helpful and willing to accomodate any request. Reyna, the maid, was terrific and the townhouse worked out beautifully. The views from the rooftop and both bedrooms, overlooking the town are spectacular. The furnishings are very comfortable, the kitchen well-equipped and lots of great little cafes and restaurants within a few blocks. We were delighted with the whole experience and have no hesitation in recommending this house.
- Guest Pat Hobbs
- Date of stay 05/29/09
- Review Submitted 05/29/09
Owner response: The house is not a "townhouse". It is a single-family house. But the rest is great to hear.
Jun-Aug - $1000/week .. $1800/2 weeks .. $2500/3 weeks .. $3000/month Sep-Nov - $ 1000/week .. $1800/2 weeks .. $2500/3 weeks .. $3000/month Dec-Mar - $1200/week .. $2000/2 weeks .. $2600/3 weeks .. $3100/month Apr-May - $ 900/week .. $1600/2 weeks .. $2100/3 weeks .. $2500/month Dec 18-Jan 01 - $1600/week .. $3000 2 weeks Extra nights between $150-$200 depending on month Ask about special long term rental rate.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2009
- Primary: 415-816-9722
- Secondary: (310) 597-4036 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from Master Bed
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, August 08, 2012