Peaceful and Elegant in Colonia San Antonio
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Colonia San Antonio house description
SPECIAL RATE AUGUST 2013: $2400/MONTH
Located in Colonia San Antonio and on the convenient northern side of Calle Orizaba, a short walk to the famous Instituto, many restaurants, a traditional Mexican market marketplace plus various other shops, pharmacies, etc., our house is very comfortable for both those with cars and those who prefer to walk. It is around a 12-15 minute walk to the central Jardin and Parroquia. The street ends at our house.
Our house has two master bedrooms. The layout of the house, which is three stories and has a two-story casita separated from the main house by the garden, is as follows:
• Fully-equipped kitchen with gas stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, etc.
• Dining room with table for eight
• Living room with fireplace, cable TV and ceiling fan. The living room faces the garden with a full wall of small pane French doors.
• Half bath
• Garden with dining area for four.
• Spacious sitting room-office.
• Two bedrooms with full baths, ceiling fans, fireplaces, one with king size bed the other with queen and cable TV in both
• Balconies with views of the city
• Large master bedroom with fireplace, ceiling fan, king size bed, cable TV and balcony with panoramic views of the city.
• Full bath
• Sitting room/Office with computer
. Large Terrace
. Laundry room
• Terrace with table and umbrella. From here the views of the entire city are unparalleled.
• The cottage has a kitchenette and sitting area on the first floor along with a futon. The second floor has a bedroom with Queen bed, bath and balcony.
• Water purification system
• Pressurized water system
• Wireless internet
• House manager to help with any issues that may arise
• Maid service
• Computer phone for free calls to the U.S., Canada and parts of Europe
• Telmex phone for local calls
• Dogs are allowed with discussion and security deposit. No cats allowed.
• Children are allowed based on discussion and age.
• No smoking within the house or cottage.
Keywords: House & Casita
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Gas Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Computer Available
- Free Long Distance
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Monument View
- Fitness Center
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
ReviewsWrite a review
My wife and I have been staying at Casa Rosal for the past three years. It is a very comfortable spacious home and is an easy walk to town. It has a wonderful housekeeper and things are very well maintained. Gorgeous views from the roof and two of the bedrooms.
- Guest Andre (Canada)
- Date of stay 01/15/13
- Review Submitted 07/16/13
Recommended for: Age 55+.
Owner response: It is also very nice to have good renters. We have been very lucky in that respect
Had the most wonderful two week stay,the house had everthing we needed ,was in a great area and the views were truly amazing .
- Guest john Drinkwater (Malpeque pei Canada)
- Date of stay 05/30/09
- Review Submitted 05/30/09
My husband and I were the first guests to rent this new townhouse, sight unseen - it was our first visit to San Miguel and the first time to rent through VRBO. So we were prepared for some disappointments. Instead we had the most wonderful 6 week vacation. Robert and Mary Hutchinson could not have been more helpful and willing to accomodate any request. Reyna, the maid, was terrific and the townhouse worked out beautifully. The views from the rooftop and both bedrooms, overlooking the town are spectacular. The furnishings are very comfortable, the kitchen well-equipped and lots of great little cafes and restaurants within a few blocks. We were delighted with the whole experience and have no hesitation in recommending this house.
- Guest Pat Hobbs (Charlottetown, PEI)
- Date of stay 05/29/09
- Review Submitted 05/29/09
Owner response: The house is not a "townhouse". It is a single-family house. But the rest is great to hear.
Jun-Aug - $1000/week .. $1800/2 weeks .. $2500/3 weeks .. $3000/month Sep-Nov - $ 1000/week .. $1800/2 weeks .. $2500/3 weeks .. $3000/month Dec-Mar - $1200/week .. $2000/2 weeks .. $2600/3 weeks .. $3100/month Apr-May - $ 900/week .. $1600/2 weeks .. $2100/3 weeks .. $2500/month Dec 18-Jan 01 - $1600/week .. $3000 2 weeks 1 week minimum- Extra nights between $150-$200 depending on month Ask about special long term rental rate.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2009
- Primary: 415-816-9722
- Secondary: (310) 597-4036 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from Master Bed
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Thursday, July 11, 2013
4 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.