You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Jasper house description
Located on a beautiful lake. Lake has very good fishing and also a prime boating and water skiing.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 3-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Double Boat House with Power and Battery Charger and Swimming Area.
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Sight Seeing
- DIRECTIONS TO WATERVILLE FROM JASPER, AL 1. Start out going east on 20th St W toward 5th Ave S.Map 0.09 Mi 0.09 Mi Total 2. Take the 1st left onto 5th Ave S.Map If you reach Albert Russell Way you've gone a little too far 0.3 Mi 0.4 Mi Total 3. Turn left onto 16th St W.Map 16th St W is just past 17th St W If you are on 5th Ave S and reach 15th St W you've gone a little too far 0.3 Mi 0.7 Mi Total 4. Turn right onto 9th Ave.Map 0.9 Mi 1.6 Mi Total 5. Stay straight to go onto AL-5 / AL-195. Continue to follow AL-195.Map 2.8 Mi 4.5 Mi Total 6. Turn right onto Curry Hwy / AL-257.Map Curry Hwy is 0.1 miles past Quail Hollow Rd Joe Mo's BBQ is on the corner 6.8 Mi 11.2 Mi Total 7. Turn right onto Smith Lake Dam Rd.Map Smith Lake Dam Rd is just past Curry Rd If you reach Tower View Rd you've gone about 0.4 miles too far 2.1 Mi 13.3 Mi Total 8. Turn right to stay on Smith Lake Dam Rd.Map Smith Lake Dam Rd is 0.2 miles past Marylee Rd If you are on Civic Center Rd and reach Blooming Grove Rd you've gone about 0.6 miles too far 2.5 Mi 15.9 Mi Total 9. Turn left onto Richards Rd.Map Richards Rd is 0.2 miles past Smothers Farm Rd If you reach Smith Lake Dr you've gone a little too far 0.5 Mi 16.3 Mi Total 10. Take the 3rd right onto Huette Estes Rd.Map If you reach Fishtrap Rd you've gone a little too far 0.1 Mi 16.4 Mi Total 11. Keep left at the fork to continue on Huette Estes Rd.Map 0.4 Mi 16.8 Mi Total 12. Turn right onto Gulf Ridge Dr.Map 0.01 Mi 16.8 Mi Total 13. 658 GULF RIDGE DR is on the left.Map If you reach Ivey Ln you've gone a little too far 658 Gulf Ridge Dr, Jasper, AL 35504-3946...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Sept 29-Oct 6-2012
Sept 29-Oct 6-2012
my husband and i had a great time. great view to the lake , nice bathroom and beds ...i loved the porch. good parking for are boat too.. and the home owner was great to work with ... thanks you!!!!!
- Guest natalie (Maryland )
- Date of stay 09/29/12
- Review Submitted 10/10/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, pet owners, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, people with disabilities.
The PERFECT getaway we had no problems at all. The house was very clean and the yard was mowed before we arrived. Nice flat yard compared to most houses on the lake. Our two small dogs enjoyed it and never smelt a bad smell in the house. The linens were more than acceptable and all the beds were clean. Overall this place was the PERFECT getaway and will be back when we visit Smith Lake again
- Guest Connie (Rainbow City, AL)
- Date of stay 08/12/12
- Review Submitted 09/03/12
Recommended for: Pet owners, age 55+, adventure seekers, families with young children, families with teenagers.
Beautiful view but the home needs some TLC
Beautiful view but the home needs some TLC
This home has a beautiful view and a easy walk to the dock, but it needs some work. When we arrived, the home smelled really bad and you could see that the kitchen floor had not been moped. We spent 2 hours moping, vacuuming and cleaning up before we could relax. We had to wash all the bed spreads and pillow shams because they smelled and looked dirty. This home accepts pets, but doesn't specify which pets are accepted. I'm allergic to cats and my allergies went crazy when I was in the house. The carpet in the bedrooms and living room is old, stained and we wouldn't walk on it without flip flops. For the amount that the owner charges per week, a professional cleaning service could be hired, tile could be put down in place of carpet to eliminate the pet odor, pest control could be contracted to eliminate the roaches and the grass could be mowed on a reasonable basis. We shoveled huge piles of pet matter from the yard so the children didn't walk in it. There are other homes on the lake that charge the same amount and are considerably nicer.
- Guest Michele (Florida)
- Date of stay 08/05/12
- Review Submitted 08/15/12
Owner response: The house does not smell really bad it is a very nice home. We have a cleaning service that thoroughly cleans every inch of the house so that it is ready for the next renters. We are getting new carpet put in the bedrooms and living room. Later on we want to put hardwood floors in the living room. We have a pest control guy that comes out to eliminate the pest problems and we have a guy who cuts the grass. He lives right down the road from us and he cuts the grass for two other people that live around us. Everyone always has positive things to say about our lake house. This is the very first negative review we have ever had.
$850/weekend(3 night) .. $1500/week .. $4200/month Cash or Check Only. 4th of July and Labor day $500 extra
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: (205) 249-9985
- Secondary: (205) 586-1015(Alabama, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
lake side view of house
side view of lake house
new hardwood flooring
shower in master bathroom
view of the lake
open floor plan living room and dining room
twin bedroom with a pull out twin bed underneath
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Friday, July 12, 2013