1st Floor, Tower 2 'Location, Location...Location'
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Edgewater Beach Resort, Tower II condo description
Rediscover Panama City Beach. The new developments and changing landscape of this coastal community have re-defined its image of a springbreak mecca of college students. With new upscale shopping centers like Pier Park; PCB emerges as a wonderful destination for families, couples, business travelers, golfers, and more.
Edgewater Beach and Golf Resort, The only full service resort on Panama City Beach, Florida. Our non-smoking, first floor, ocean front, corner unit in Tower 2 is available to you! It features three bedroom SUITES with a 525 sq. ft. private wrap-around balcony. Enjoy panoramic views of the emerald Gulf plus all the action on the beach. Unit is only approx. 15 stairs to the beach, pool, hot tub and much more. Our family vacation home is as close to the beach and water as you can get. Not kidding!
Inside... YOU can expect the UNEXPECTED! Our 1847 square-foot deluxe unit is the largest and most luxurious suite style at Edgewater Beach and Golf Resort. LAVISHLY DECORATED, using a West Indies, tropical theme - you can imagine being in ISLAND PARADISE! As soon as you enter the foyer, you'll realize that this unique vacation destination is going to be one to remember.
The private balcony opens from the dining room, kitchen, living room, master bedroom suite and 1st guest bedroom suite. The balcony faces both south and east so you can sun worship, while other members of your party retreats to the shade. The 525-square-foot wrap-around balcony, the largest at Edgewater also provides a nice cross-breeze to make even the hottest day tolerable. The balcony is furnished with comfortable chairs for outdoor dining, relaxing with a good book, or just enjoying one of our spectacular sunsets over the emerald-green water and shimmering, crystal white sand of the Gulf beaches.
* 24/7 Gated Security and security guard walk throughs throughout entire resort.
* We will not accept rentals for those under the age of 26. Age verification is required.
* Weekly Sat to Sat rentals during Springbreak, Summer, and late Summer seasons.
* Check-in is 3:00 p.m. C.T., Check-out is 10 a.m. Central Time. Failure to abide results in a $150 charge. Why? Cleaning takes time...I want an impecibly clean unit for you and the next renter!
* $300 Security/Damage deposit required and refunded after satisfactory inspection of unit, return of all keys and property armbands.
* Our vacation home is 'non-smoking' and 'no animals are permitted.'
* The average water temperature is in the 70's and the average air temperature is high 70's*. Therefore, it is extremely pleasant for you all year round.
EXTRAS PROVIDED To YOU: clothes and dishwasher detergents, fabric softener, some cleaning supplies, Egyptian cotton bed linens and high quality bath towels. Please bring your own beach towels.
COMPLIMENTARY BEACH SERVICE-Mid March 2013- Mid Oct 2013. 1 Double Wood Lounge with Cushions & Umbrella
Stay with us and see a difference!
Keywords: Condominium -Tower 2-1 level
- 1847 sq. ft.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 2-8
- King size beds (1) Master suite has incredible view to the fabulous Gulf of Mexico! Access to private wrap-around balcony. Sleeps 2., Queen size Beds (1) In first guest suite, viewing the fabulous Gulf of Mexico! Sleeps 2. Access to private wrap-around balcony., Double Beds (2) In third bedroom suite....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room seats 7
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Our condo is lavishly decorated and fully furnished with all your needs. Extras include: wall-to-wall Karastan carpeting in the bedrooms and the living areas, wood floors in the hallway and ceramic tile in the kitchen and bathrooms. The fully equipped kitchen has Corian countertops. Throughout the unit, you'll be surrounded by custom trim molding and custom designed pillars. For your added comfort: recliners, chairs, sofa, ottomans, and reading laps. So... 'Indulge Yourself'; You deserve it, Without guilt!...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Dine inside or out at Ocean's Bar & Grill, Pizza Hut food from the Bimini Sand Bar, Starbucks Coffee from Edgie's Corner Market and The Club at Edgewater. These casual restaurants are open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner along with a full service bar. Family members will love having an Arcade, Hair and Nail Salon onsight. Complete access to many water sports. 4 miles to Pier Park Retail and Entertainment Center, short distance to Hombre, Bay Point, Holiday and 30 MINUTES TO the GOLF MECCA OF DESTIN. Experience antiques, galleries, Pier Park, Silver Sands outlet malls and flea markets. Happiness is...vacationing at Edgewater....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
The nicest that Edgewater has to offer!
The nicest that Edgewater has to offer!
This is a very nice property. Easy access from the beach, pool and parking lot, as the unit is located very close to the stairs on the first floor. No need to wait on an elevator. The unit is nicely furnished with unique animal theme. Quality bedding in each room with comfortable mattresses. The wrap around balcony provides a great view in numerous directions with plenty of chairs to choose from. Only issues were very minor such as: garbage disposal did not work, small water heater for 5-7 people to use (40 gallons). I have stayed at the Edgewater resort for the past three years and this is by far the best unit that I have rented. If you plan on staying at the Edgewater Resort, this is definitely the unit to rent. The owner is very friendly and easy to deal with on the phone. The rental process went great.
- Guest Matthew (Pontotoc Mississippi)
- Date of stay 04/25/08
- Review Submitted 05/06/08
Recommended for: Families with teenagers.
Love the location & set up...Guest comment entered by owner
Love the location & set up...
Hey Liz!! This is GC. We rented your condo back in July. Just wanted you to know we love the location and the set up. It was perfect and we will be renting it again !!!!
- Guest G
- Date of stay 07/27/13
- Review Submitted 09/12/13
Best Place to Stay
Best Place to Stay
We came down for my 30th birthday celebration with our friends. There were 3 couples and the condo was great! Plenty of room for everyone. This really was the best place ever to stay at, very well decorated and very homey... I could have stayed for a full week. When we come back next year we will definatley stay here again! The owners are great people to deal with, easy to get a hold of and very nice! Cants wait to come back to this place next year :)
- Guest Candy (LaGrange, Ga)
- Date of stay 08/23/13
- Review Submitted 08/25/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with young children, adventure seekers, girls getaway, people with disabilities, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, tourists without a car, sightseeing.
Great LocationGuest comment entered by owner
Liz, We had the best time we've ever had because of the location of your unit. We can't wait to go back. Thanks!
- Guest J
- Date of stay 07/06/13
- Review Submitted 07/16/13
Enjoyed it!Guest comment entered by owner
The C's state...."We enjoyed our stay. Everything was just as you has presented on VRBO."
- Guest D & K
- Date of stay 05/25/13
- Review Submitted 06/04/13
"Perfect"Guest comment entered by owner
C&DC wrote: "Hi Liz, Thank you again for sharing your condo. It is the perfect location, resort wise and PCB wise, it's close to everything. Also wanted to give a shout out to the 2 Coreys that manned the beach chairs, those guys were always nice & helpful! (thought you might like to pass on the good word) Also ,I told my friend B about your condo and I think she is renting from you this fall. Hope I can help keep you busy :) "
- Guest C & DC
- Date of stay 05/18/13
- Review Submitted 06/03/13
First floor is wonderfulGuest comment entered by owner
First floor is wonderful
Barbara sent a message... "Thanks Liz for answers to all my questions. :) This first floor unit is just perfect for all ages. Very accomodating- really felt like we were staying at a friend's house".
- Guest B.N.
- Date of stay 05/11/13
- Review Submitted 06/02/13
Convenience, great view, great value- nice people!Guest comment entered by owner
Convenience, great view, great value- nice people!
F.R. stated "the condo itself is very convenient. The first floor is wonderful to rent. The ocean feels so close and my children really loved walking on the beach and using the huge Lagoon pool. The staff at the resort at the Ocean's Grill were really nice and accomodating. Thanks so much Liz!"
- Guest Fran
- Date of stay 04/13/13
- Review Submitted 06/02/13
Christmas at the Beach- Yes!Guest comment entered by owner
Christmas at the Beach- Yes!
Ms. Sylvia says, "thank you for the wonderful accomodations and sharing your beach home with my family. The children had a super time and they especially loved the pool temperatures. We had a lovely Christmas morning, opening up the plantation shutters to the beach! Wow!"
- Guest S. Z.
- Date of stay 12/22/12
- Review Submitted 01/01/13
Couple of guys playing golfGuest comment entered by owner
Couple of guys playing golf
Thanks for accomodations. The unit was perfect, clean. That view is spectacular. I have to bring my wife here. She'll love your decorating.
- Guest Tommy
- Date of stay 11/30/12
- Review Submitted 12/27/12
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - Apr 26, 2014
7 night min stay
|Spring off season
May 3 - May 30, 2014
2 night min stay
May 31 - Aug 9, 2014
7 night min stay
Jun 28 - Jul 5, 2014
8 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
In addition to the rental fee, $300 deposit is needed to reserve the dates and is held for any damage that might occur, including lost keys and armtags.
- Taxes Included
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: NW FL Beaches International Airport at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Gulf of Mexico at Edgewater Beach Resort, Tower II
- Nearest Barpub: on site at Edgewater Beach Resort, Tower II
- Nearest Golf: on site at Edgewater Beach Resort, Tower II
- Nearest Restaurant: on site at Edgewater Beach Resort, Tower II
Year Purchased: 2001
Why the Owner Chose Edgewater Beach Resort, Tower II:
Location, Location, Location... Edgewater is a fabulous, family-friendly vacation spot. First floor, corner 3 bedroom, 3 bath (3 suites) in Tower 2.
- Primary: 850-420-7681(Florida, USA)
- Secondary: 850-420-7681
- Fax: +1 850-689-3937
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
First Floor-Pride of Ownership-Pristine view of the Emerald-Green Waters.
Custom Trims & Plantation Shutters
The Fully Equipped Kitchen
Master suite featuring private balcony views of the ocean and beach.
Second Bedroom Suite featuring private balcony views of the ocean and beach
"The Safari" - Third Suite - Two Double Beds - Private Bath
Lagoon Pool deck view to Tower 2. Ocean's Bar&Grill, Bimini Snack Bar, Pizza Hut
Tower 2, unit 101, Oceanfront, 1st floor convenience for the Full-Service Resort
First Floor, No Need for an Elevator! Location, Location, Location....
Dine while watching the waves crash against the surf.
Welcome... Come On In...
Dining by the Ocean... What a Spectacular Setting...
Master Suite - King Size Bed - Private Bath w/ Garden Tub - Access to Balcony
"Tropical Haven"-Second Suite-Queen Size Bed-Private Bath-Balcony Access
11,500 sq. ft. Lagoon Pool- tropical atmosphere PLUS 11 additional pools.
This impressive 1847 sq ft condo with 525 sq ft wrap balcony awaits you!
Indulge Yourself...Your Home Away from Home...in Trophy Position on the beach!
Large parking area. Steps away!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2003.
Date last modified - Saturday, September 28, 2013