Townhome Starting at $62/Night
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lucaya Village townhome description
4 BR townhome with 3 BA. Master suite with a king size bed and guestroom with a king bed. Other 2 bedrooms have two twin beds each.
I take great pride in the quality and cleanliness of my home. Give my home a try, you will not be disappointed.
Why choose Royalty Vacation Homes over hotels?
* More Comfort and Privacy - Why stay in a cramped hotel room when you can relax in a spacious home. This home has a master suite with private bath and king-size bed, fully-equipped kitchen, central air conditioning, ceiling fans, large spacious living and dining room, upgraded Florida-style furniture, and decor.
* Great Value - For the same price as a small hotel room you can enjoy a spacious vacation home. Also, with a fully-equipped kitchen, you will not have to spend a small fortune eating every meal in a restaurant.
* Convenience and Location - All of my homes are just minutes from Disney World, many other Central Florida attractions, golf, shopping, and restaurants with easy access to all major highways. These homes are fully equipped with washer/dryer, linens, towels, pool towels, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, digital cable TV, high speed internet, DVD/CD, high chair, Pak-n-Play, and lots more! Nothing is missing and all included in the price.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my listing. For more information, please give me a call.
Looking forward to speaking with you,
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
ReviewsWrite a review
Loved this rental.
Loved this rental.
We thoroughly enjoyed staying at this apartment. The entire apartment was clean and it had all the essentials to make our stay enjoyable. I have small children so having a full kitchen is essential. The rooms were spacious and there was even a baby crib in the apartment. The management company made checking in very smooth and even gave us a coupon for dominos pizza. The older children in our group were thrilled to have wireless internet for their ipods as well. The apartment is near a number of restaurants, a walmart, a publix and a krispy kreme. It is a quick drive to the Disney parks and to several outlet malls. We are seasonal passholders and return to the area often. I will definitely be looking to rent this unit again.
- Guest Julie (Miami, Florida)
- Date of stay 11/25/11
- Review Submitted 11/27/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, romantic getaway, families with teenagers.
This was our second time staying at this resort. The home is well maintained and spacious. The club house had a couple computers you could use if needed. Did not use the pool but looked nice.The owner was great to deal with. Only problem during our second stay was there was an interuption in wifi service due to lightning storms. We had a visitor during our stay and he was amazed at the value of the rental.
- Guest Repeat (canada)
- Date of stay 01/15/11
- Review Submitted 02/05/11
Recommended for: Families with young children.
............ $89-$159/night Call or Email For Special Pricing for the Following Dates Nov 20th-Dec 1st $69/night or $529/wk incl. tax Dec 6th-19th $72/night or $549/wk incl. tax Jan 6th-Jan 13th $69/night or $529/wk incl. tax Booking for 4 nights or less add $65
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2008
About: I own a hotel in Gorham NH and travel often to the Orlando area. I enjoy spending time with my friends and golfing. I hope you enjoy your stay in my homes.
Why Lucaya Village:
Lucayan Village is very close to Disney. It is also very close to all the services you need. The property is new and very upscale.
- Primary: Toll Free (800) 437-3529 ext. 195
- Secondary: (603) 466-5422 ext. 195 (New Hampshire, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 01, 2013