Rated # 1 Beach - Vip #2026 - 7th Night Free!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Treasure Cay condo description
On the most exclusive beach in the Bahamas bathed by emerald green waters of the Bahamian Sea, surrounded by deeply lush tropical gardens, swaying coconut palms and glorious vistas, The Bahama Beach Club is the premier Bahamas resort, a resort attuned to perfection.
Envision yourself plunging into the intimate waters of an aquamarine sea, strolling along silken white sand, floating sun-drenched in a freshwater pool, luxuriating in a revitalizing jacuzzi, sipping Bahama Mamas, Goombay Smashes, and Rum Punches at an in-pool or island beach bar, or tasting fresh ocean delicacies. Imagine lying in the shade of palm fronds refreshed by trade-wind breezes blown in from the Caribbean. Visualize yourself taking deep breaths of serenity.
This is the experience that awaits you at our Bahamas resort condo, where nature’s combination of land, sky, water, climate, and vegetation is sublime. At a Bahamas family resort, do you want to play or be pampered?
At Bahama Beach Club, the choice is entirely yours: Escape into the soothing calm of our luxurious resort amenities and natural surroundings, or… COME PLAY! There’s an aquatic thrill for guests of all ages, from snorkeling over vibrantly colored coral reefs, to scuba diving among dolphins, starfish, and metallic blue angelfish, to world-class deep-sea fishing, sailing, or water skiing. Spend a morning beachcombing for treasures, or take an out-island trip by ferryboat. Enjoy championship golf, tennis and beach volleyball or water sports. Rent a car or a bike and explore the island, then come back home for a beach party, steel band island music or barbeque.
From this 3 bedroom unit you can step out your balcony and view the spectacular sea. The unit brings the Bahamas in doors with beautiful tropical furniture throughout. You are just steps away from the beach, pool or the tiki bar. The unit is fully equipped with a kitchen and the tools you need to whip up a homemade meal or call the front desk for one of our personal cooks to do all the work for you! The unit also has a full size washer, dryer, wireless internet and free long distance calling to the U.S. and Canada. This is truly a place you can escape and forget all your worries!
We have other units available - 2,3,4 & 5 Bedrooms. Please contact us for more details.
For more resort information please use the search words Bahama Beach Club in your browser.
Keywords: Luxury Condominium
- 1650 sq. ft.
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Car Available
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Catering Available
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Free Long Distance
Pool & Spa
- Water Sports Gear:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Not Necessary
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Duty Free Shops
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Two great restaurants on site! Seaside, fireside dining make for an unforgettable experience at Bahama Beach Club The lulling sounds of crashing waves and a crackling fire, the view of the sun giving its last hurrah before diving into the ocean and the scent of the freshest catch of the day are all a part of the daily culinary experience at the Bahama Beach Club in Treasure Cay, Abaco. While each of the resort’s condominium-styled suites are fully equipped with spacious kitchens, the hotel’s exquisite eateries, friendly staff and ‘go-with-the-flow’ reservation style continues to the be the center of attention. “Customers and guests can get good food and decent customer service almost anywhere. What sets us apart is the degree to which our staff is willing to go above and beyond to be exceptional,” said Jerry Sternstein, Director of Catering at the Bahama Beach Club. “We develop a genuine relationship with our guests, learning what they like and when they plan to return the next year, taking our dining experience far beyond the menu.” Pool Bar A tiered dining area surrounding one of the resort’s main pools includes a daiquiri bar, beach deck and fire pit. The Pool Bar’s menu is diversified with big emphasis on Bahamian favorites, especially conch done five different ways: chowder, fritters, salad, cracked and grilled. The all-Bahamian team of chefs take tremendous pride in their native recipes while fusing that same local flavor into 8-ounce angus burgers and fish tacos with freshly caught Bahamian snapper or grouper. The bar serves as a welcoming oasis to sunbathers flanking the pool, with bartenders using a special secret recipe to make Bahama Mamas that keep guests coming back for more. Pavilion Just steps from the water, the open air Pavilion offers the perfect spot to mingle with other guests and share tales of the day's adventures, refreshing beverages and mouth-watering dishes. The magnificent glass-enclosed deck features natural slate floors, pecky cedar ceilings and fans and a deck that takes you right out to the beach and fire pit. The Pavilion is open for dinner six days a week with a loose closing policy that ensures that the guests are fully satisfied before the kitchen retires. Themed dinners occur a few nights of the week, with an authentic Italian menu on Wednesdays and a “Steak Under The Stars” Friday touting a 10-ounce filet mignon, 16-ounce New York strip and a 16-ounce Ribeye all flown in from select US distributors. Like its more casual sibling, the Pavilion’s beach deck and fire pit is the perfect setting for a romantic dinner, with gentle ocean breeze passing through and the sound of waves breaking in the short distance. Exceptional Service As if the ambiance and menu weren’t enough, service at the resort often outshines everything else. The Bahama Beach Club has received a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence award. The accolade, which honors hospitality excellence, is given only to establishments that consistently achieve outstanding traveler reviews on TripAdvisor and is extended to qualifying businesses worldwide....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
2 Bedroom / 2 Bath - Accommodates 2 to 4 people $250 per night
3 Bedroom / 2 Bath - Accommodates 4 to 6 people $300 per night
Daily Housekeeping Service Available -or- Departure cleaning fee additional
A 20% deposit is required when you book your reservation. Full payment is due 21 days prior to arrival.
Cancellations and reservation changes within 21 days of arrival date are subject to a 3 night penalty.
NOTE: Cancellations during the Christmas, New Year’s, Easter and July 4th Independence Holiday periods are subject to a 7 night penalty and full payment is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- From $250. per night!: $250 + tax
- Tax Rate 16%
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Treasure Cay International at 5 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Green Turtle Ferry at 5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Treasure Cay Golf Course at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2002
- Primary: +1 (800) 284-0382 (Toll Free)
- Secondary: +1 (561) 337-7978 1-561-337-7978
- Tertiary: +1242 365-8500
- Fax: +1242 365-8501
Links to more information:
Bake on our Beach....cook in your condo!
Bahama Beach Club Resort
Voted ' Best Beach in the Caribbean' by Caribbean Travel & Life
Free Air Conditioned Fitness Center
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Monday, March 03, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.