Secluded Aspen Glen Cabin- Very Nice & Very Private W/New Spa!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Cripple Creek cabin description
Ranch style cabin, beautiful view of open meadows surround by Aspen, Pine trees and Wild Strawberry. Enjoy nature with quiet walks and hikes. Large front porch to view the Wildlife in this beautiful mountain Cabin.A great place to get away from the rush of city life while sipping your favorite beverage in the Private Hot Tub or surf the web while watching NEW 42 inch LCD TV.
Keywords: Cabin, Private, Mountain, Pikes Peak
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Book and Game Library.
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Horseback Riding
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Nearby Gambling, Hiking, visit a Real Gold Mine.Deer graze in front yard! Hike up Pikes Peak or take the Cog Railway Along with hiking out the back door, Cripple Creek is 4 miles away with shopping, casinos, live theater, restaurants and history museums of the rich mining boom. Pan for gold or travel hundreds of feet underground at the Mollie Kathleen working gold mine. Enjoy water sports or great fishing at Pinney or 11 Mile reservoirs within just a few miles. 34 million year old fossils have been taken from the Florissant fossil beds you can explore just 7 miles away. Rafting, art galleries, shopping or wine tasting are in store just 30-40 minutes away in Cannon City. The Royal Gorge railway and Gorge rafting make for a wonderful family adventure just 30 mins away. Manitou Springs and Colorado Springs are within an hour drive. Colorado Springs airport is just an hour and a half away. An abundance of things to do, only limited by the imagination! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Home away from home
Home away from home
My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon... We rented this cabin for a week and it was amazing! It was far enough away for privacy yet close enough to places to see... While we were there we went to Garden of the Gods, 7 Falls, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings, Mollie Katherine Gold Mine, Cripple Creek, Dinosaur museum, royal gorge, North Pole Santa's Workshop (not a toy shop but more of nik-nac's) Old Colorado, and Manitou Springs. All here pretty much 30 minutes to an hour away. We ate at Chili's, Ralf's Breakroom and Famous Dave's. Famous Dave's was my favorite they have a new sauce... Blackberry BBQ sauce it was amazingly yummy! Over all we had a amazing time! The cabin was very beautiful and CLEAN! It had everything there that we needed and we are looking forward to another trip down there! Thankyou so much Colorado Mountain Cabins! If you are looking for a nice getaway look no further :)
- Guest Honeymooners (Nebraska)
- Date of stay 05/21/11
- Review Submitted 05/29/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with young children, pet owners, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Weekly Rates available 2 Night Minimum
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
About the owner: My wife and I bought this cabin in 1991 and all through the 90's and into 2009 we used it as our "wooden tent"! It had doors, windows and a roof but no utilities, carpet, kitchen or fireplace. We went there to get disconnected. Our kids disconnected from the game consoles and TV and started playing together again. They took hikes, they collected pinecones, built forts, played cards, created crafts and enjoyed their cabin time. As we got older the idea of a "flushing toilet" sounded great and after saving for a while we "finished the cabin". We will retire there at some point. You will enjoy your stay as much as we have, rain or shine! When you go there remember that under the hard wood in the living room, on the plywood decking, are paintings that my kids did and were so very proud of their work. Many a gallon of water was boiled on a camp stove in the "kitchen" on the picnic table that is outside for cooking and bathing. It is and will always be a special place to us.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Disconnect or stay connected, your choice.
- Primary: Toll Free (866) 425-4974
- Secondary: (719) 636-5147 (Colorado, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of Cabin view from the hillside above
Cozy Living Room
Fully furnished Kitchen. Nothing is forgotten! From utencils to food storage
Bunk room with hidden trundle bed
View of fall foliage from your own private deck
Front Deck with dining or relaxing on the Adirondack Chairs or Swing
Gas Stone fireplace with thermostat
Queen Master Bed-Wake up and look out the window at Pikes Peak!
View from the very secluded and private hot tub, right off of the deck
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Tuesday, May 14, 2013