Limited Weeks Left - Great Rates!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
South Side 1300 house description
Your best vacation is waiting for you in this story and a half beautifully decorated beach house with beach view from second floor deck.
This house is located on a corner lot overlooking Sand Dollar lake. There is a bay window in the dining room with a beautiful view. Master bedroom and bath are on the main floor. Master bedroom has a king size bed, master bath has double sinks. There is also a half bath on the main floor. Upstairs has two bedrooms and one bath. These bedrooms have queen size beds. One bedroom has own private deck. Parking is under the house as well as a swing and a shower(with hot water for easy beach clean-up).This is a family-oriented gated resort with 24 hour security patrol. Lots of fun and excitement for the entire family. Kids are safe and will never be bored.
Enjoy indoor and outdoor Olympic-size pools with three kiddie pools and brand new kiddie splash water zone. Arcade with outdoor activities including 18 hole mini-golf course, full-time recreation program and staff, two oceanfront playgrounds, basketball, fishing with eight freshwater lakes, snackbars, grocery store on premises... no need to even leave the resort. Golf cart rentals and bike rentals available on premises.
House is fully furnished (bring your own towels and linens) with one king size bed and two queen size beds.
Rental Agreement for ________ (house number) Ocean Lakes, Myrtle Beach, SC
This rental agreement is made on this _____ day of ____________, 20____ between Kim Land, as owner, and
________________________, as Renter. Please list names of all guest(s) and ages in your group on back of this Rental Agreement. Person(s) not listed will be asked to leave.
1. Owner agrees to rent to the Renter the premises located at 6001 South Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach, SC for the term of ______ nights. Rental Dates: ___________________________________ Check in at 3 p.m. Check out at 10 a.m. NO exceptions!
The rental rate for this period will be $_____________.
We accept cashier check or money order only for payment. Renter agrees to pay owner the sum of $500 security/damage deposit at time of reservation. Renter agrees to pay all damages incurred to residence upon receipt of damage notification - sign below. Balance of rent and $150 departure cleaning fee is due 45 days prior to date of occupancy.
We want to insure that there is no breakdown in communication as to what is expected of you and your family while you are renting our home. If any guest, family or friend using the house is either evicted and/or arrested while on the property, the Owner will be held responsible for that behavior and will be assessed an escalating fine for each incident. Our home is not a “party house”. Please remember you have neighbors and have respect for them. We do NOT allow drunkenness, loud and vulgar language and/or music, fighting or arguments.
2. Pets are NOT allowed. If you are found to have pets on the property you will be asked to leave the premises immediately and will forfeit your payment and deposit.
3. This home is a NO smoking home, please respect this and smoke outside the home only. Failure to comply will result in the loss of your payment and deposit.
4. The premises shall be used for residential purposes only and Renter shall peacefully and quietly occupy the same and shall not interfere with the rights of other Renter(s) or neighbors. Renter shall permit no activities on the premises, which are contrary to any law, ordinance and/or any applicable health and/or fire department or insurance policy provisions.
5. The Renter agrees to comply with the list of Rules and Regulations for occupancy received at the time of signing the rental agreement and also posted in premises.
6. Renter agrees to report promptly to Owner any mechanical, electrical, and plumbing or other problems with the premises.
7. Owner is not responsible for injury to Renter, their family or guests, or damage to their personal property incurred during their stay. Renter, their family and guests bear the risk of any injury.
8. Renter must be at least 25 years of age. NO exceptions - Ocean Lakes rule.
9. Please note that Ocean Lakes is a family oriented, gated and patrolled community. All guests must abide by their rules and regulations. ANY VIOLATIONS RESULTING IN A TICKET OR FINE TO YOU, WILL ALSO COST US! IN THIS CASE WE WILL KEEP YOUR $500 DEPOSIT, WHICH IS THE AMOUNT OCEAN LAKES CHARGES US FOR THE FIRST OFFENSE. If any or part of this agreement is broken while you are the Renter, this fine will be passed on to you and by signing this agreement you agree to pay all fines accessed because of you and/or your guests misbehavior during your stay. If court action is required to obtain fine payments you also agree to pay all court cost in addition to these fines.
Renter Signature Date
Keywords: Beach House
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Water View
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
This house is one of the best we have every stayed in. The location is wonderful, the owners are right next door which makes it easy incase you need anything . The description and pictures are accurate. We chose this house for it's location, it is not on the busy street but close enough that you can sit on the deck or below the deck and watch the golf carts cruise at night. We have several friends that stay at Ocean Lakes the same week but in different homes, everyone in our group fell in love with this home. It is clean, the bedrooms are a very nice size, there was nothing to complain about.
- Guest Mama Bear (Belton, South Carolina)
- Date of stay 07/14/12
- Review Submitted 02/01/13
Great Family Vacation
Great Family Vacation
Our family wanted a week away, just to relax, enjoy our son's 12th birthday and some much needed down.time. We got that and so much more. The owner's were wonderful and the house was clean and up todate. We ate every meal at the house except for my son's birthday, which was a trip to Crabby Mike's huge buffet. We sat on the deck every night and watched the drag strip with the golf carts, one of the many lakes is right infront of the house and with plenty of fishing. In the morning we sat under the deck in the large swing drinking coffee and talking. We have already booked next year's vacation in this very same house, we enjoyed our vacation so much!
- Guest Beth (Union, SC)
- Date of stay 06/16/12
- Review Submitted 12/13/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers.
We stayed September 10 - 16 2011. The house was perfect. We couldn't have asked for better weather. Thank you so much for allowing us to enjoy your beautiful home. This was by far the best place that we have stayed in and look forward to returning next year and the next. My grandson who is 2 1/2 absolutely loved it and had a blast throwing shells into the tide pool, enjoyed the splash zone and arcade. He didn't want to leave. We loved sitting on the deck every morning and evening. The pictures are right on with how the house looks, the bedrooms are large and you don't feel a bit cramped anywhere . My dad was very pleased with all the extras in the kitchen and doesn't want me to tell many people about the place for fear that we won't get it next year..haha. I would recommend this property to anyone and have already told friends and family that this is the place to rent. Again thanks for renting to us.
- Guest Marlena (Columbus, OH)
- Date of stay 09/10/11
- Review Submitted 09/19/11
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, age 55+.
This was my first time going through VRBO and I couldn't be happier!!! This house was immaculate and so nice!!!! Beds were comfortable, a/c kept house nice and cool!!! The view of the lake was great and it was so nice to sit out in the morning and have my coffee and watch the ducks! Great spot, not far from beach or pool. The owners were wonderful to deal with!!! I will definitely be renting this one again and again!!!
- Guest Mer (Philadelphia, PA)
- Date of stay 08/20/11
- Review Submitted 09/06/11
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, age 55+.
Call or email for availability and pricing. Monthly winter rates available also. You must be at least 25 years of age in order to rent this property.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: (706) 276-3077 (Georgia, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
House located on a corner lot
View of the ocean from the top deck
Upstairs queen bedroom
Living room, kitchen & dining area
Downstairs master king bedroom and full bath
Upstairs queen bedroom with private deck
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2003.
Date last modified - Thursday, August 08, 2013