Aspen Luxury Penthouse Condo with Great Views
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Christiana condo description
This luxury penthouse condominium is less than five years old and is beautifully decorated and professionally maintained. It is extremely close the center of Aspen, Aspen Music Tent, Ajax Mountain, and offers free bus service and plenty of parking. Restaurants, Spa, Shopping, and Trails are all very close by and on very safe area for young children and adults. Pool (in summer) and Hot Tub (winter and summer) are part this small private community.
It is air conditioned while many units in Aspen are not.
Vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, dining area for eight, bar area, and gourmet kitchen are all part of this condo. There are three large flat-panel TV's, complete stereo and entertainment centers, and upgrades throughout the unit. If you are looking for something very spacious, convenient, and offers luxury and all the amenities you will be pleasantly surprised!
- On floor 2
- 1640 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Full size Sleep Sofa
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Two Sinks, Steam Shower, and Jacuzzi tub in Master Bathroom.
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Gas Fireplace
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Deck / Patio:
- Sports & Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Whitewater Rafting
- Basketball Court
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Equestrian Events
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- This convenient Apsen location in located on 4th Street near Main and Hopkins. Only a few feet from the bike bath, hiking, and free bus to all the slopes. Hickory House and O2 are just accross the street. Main Street Bakery is only a couple blocks away. Great views and fantastic unit with every extra. The best skiing, biking, hiking, paragliding, and sightseeing in the North America at your doorsteps. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Dec 20 - Jan 4
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
This unit comes with professional management in case there are any issues. This is very important for any renter who wants to help insure a trouble free stay with backup in case there is a problem.
Payment in advance required.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
There are local fees and taxes.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Aspen Airport at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 82 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Too many to list at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Aspen Mountain at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Aspen Golf Course (public) at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2006
About: I am business consultant with homes near Washington, DC and in Aspen, CO. This condo is used by my family and is rented on occasion.
Aspen is the best place in the world for summer and winter activities. If you have not been you should, if you have will recognize this unit is special.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Luxury, convenience, and comfort with everything Aspen has to offer... which is incredible. This is the top spot in the country for a vacation or a place to unwind and enjoy life. It doesn't get any better.
- Primary: (301) 469-2279
- Secondary: (970) 948-1155 (Colorado, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Main Living Area
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013