VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This log home was completed in 2009. It is located on the quiet side of Door County. Located in the woods of Maxwelton Braes Golf Course, it is boasts of charm, privacy and beauty. With over 2,300 square feet, the home has spacious areas for gathering both inside and out.
The fully equipped gourmet kitchen has granite counter tops and top of the line stainless steel appliances. It has all your cooking essentials. The dining room seats a large crowd and has an adjacent wet bar.
The great room has hardwood floors, 14 foot wood ceilings and a beautiful stone floor-to-ceiling gas fireplace. It is equipped with leather furniture, TV and DVD player. Located off the great room on each side of the fireplace are 2 sets of patios doors which lead to a large 2 tiered outdoor patio. The patio has a gas grill, 2 sets of patio furniture, chaise lounges, a built-in fire pit and additional wood furniture. Also available are utensils for grilling hot dogs and tonka toaster sandwich/pie makers.
The extra large 2 ½ stall garage is heated and finished. It is a perfect hangout for the bad weather days or evening fun. It contains a large entertainment center with a 50 inch TV. Also is a refrigerator to hold all your favorite beverages. A pool table, foosball table, electronic dart board and a custom made party table with bar stools add the finishing touch of the game room.
Off the great room, you will find the master suite with a king size bed, a large walk-in closet and its own private bathroom. It has a cathedral wood ceiling and hardwood floors. There are 3 large windows that allow for plenty of sunlight. On the opposite side of the great room are 2 large bedrooms separated by a bathroom. Each bedroom has a queen size bed.
Off the garage entrance is a powder room and a full laundry room with washer, dryer and sink.
The home also features a large loft area and sitting room. The loft is equipped with 3 double beds, a TV and DVD player and enough room for 2 inflatable mattresses.
The house is less than a half mile from the town of Baileys Harbor where you will find numerous shops, cafes and restaurants. Enjoy the privacy of this non-smoking home year round with your friends and family.
Jan 01-May 23, Sep 03-Dec 31....$1700/week $250/night
May 24-Sep 02, Oct 10-Oct 21....$2600/week
Please call for holiday rates
40% deposit due to reserve dates and remaining 60% due 30 days prior
to stay. 11% tax (5.5% sales, 5.5% room)
Payment by check, cashier's check or money order. No credit cards.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.