Luxurious 2BR/2BA Villa at Cabo Azul - Available Christmas wk!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Cabo Azul villa description
This is a listing to enjoy one week at our beautiful Cabo Azul Resort 2 bedroom villa. You can pick any Sunday to Sunday week of the year, including Christmas week (Dec. 27-Jan. 3)
* Luxuriously Appointed Resort Accommodation: Your two bedroom villa will consist of a full kitchen; a large dining and living room area; two bedrooms; two full bathrooms; and a large terrace. The master bedroom features a king sized bed and spa tub, a spacious bathroom with shower and dual sinks. The villa includes a fully appointed kitchen with state of the art appliances, a welcoming dining area, relaxing living area with sleeper sofa and full entertainment center, and topped off with a gracious terrace.
* Fantastic Resort Facilities: Cabo Azul Resort, in exotic Los Cabos, Mexico, is a new all-villa masterpiece and the epitome of sophistication and indulgence. Few can equal the comfort, affordable luxury and sheer spectacle of this architectural gem. In fact, Conde Nast Traveler selected Cabo Azul as one of the Top New Hotels for 2008.
Artfully created by celebrated designer Dodd Mitchell, Cabo Azul Resort & Spa has a truly fresh look and feel. Mitchell’s insightful flair for natural elegance makes this unique resort an inviting relaxation and entertainment facility. From the abundance of luxurious amenities to the thoughtful interior design choices, Cabo Azul Resort & Spa has labored over even the smallest of details to ensure an exceptional experience with every visit.
Cabo Azul Resort is nestled on more than 12 oceanfront acres on an azure bay in the heart of Los Cabos corridor and only 12 miles from the San Jose del Cabo Airport. Our resort and spa stands out from the numerous hotel choices in the San Jose del Cabo area with world-class amenities and a multitude of entertainment choices.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2008
Why the Owner Chose Cabo Azul:
We've been to many hotels in the Cabo area but found Cabo Azul to be one of the most luxurious and well-designed resorts we've ever enjoyed. Once you get here, you'll notice their attention to detail is apparent in everything from their lighting design to the unique furnishings. Its location in San Jose del Cabo is more mellow and relaxing than Cabo San Lucas and is conveniently located nearer to the airport.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
The pools are comfortably heated and the spa is jaw-dropping gorgeous. The chapel atop the roof is like nothing you'll ever see and the people watching is a nice bonus too.
- Primary: (650) 740-6389 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Cabo Azul Resort
You can sleep on the pool.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 19, 2013